Hello friends, it's been a while (again). I am such a bad blogger not posting as much as I really want to, hahaha! Today I'm gonna post something fine for you!
But first of all, a huge thanks to everyone who took the effort to mail me their contact information for the penpalling thing! :-) I was so moved that many people want to have me as their penpal. Everyone who responded will get mail from me. But first, I'll send you an email back. I cannot promise to write that often, but it will be fun nevertheless! :-) Looking forward to your letters, and please wait for mine. :-)
Yesterday I had the night shift again at the Restaurant, and I went there without having taken off my flashy pink nail colour, ohohoh! When I wanted to, I realized my nail polish remover was empty! But my boss was cool, she let me work with those nails, I really love my boss, hahaha! But that will never happen again. I got a huge tip from a cute couple who have been eating japanese soba for the first time, so I had to practise with them holding chopsticks. Well, for me it is something so"natural", I mean the holding of chopsticks, that I totally forgot there are people who can't hold them properly, hahaha! It was very funny, we had a good talk as also (in my working time :-)
Today it's gonna get hot again after two days of normal summer weather! So what do we most do in summer? Eating ice-cream! :-) I have some fotos of ice-creams I had during my trips to Japan, so enjoy! :-)
We had all flavours of Baskin Robbins ice-cream in Japan! It was so amazing! My friend Yui spent so much money on them! Why don't we have that awesome ice-cream in Germany, too???
This is Maccha Kakigoori with Azuki beans as topping! It was so huge I couldn't eat is up alone! My hostfather bought this for us in Takamatsu, Shikoku.
This was Melon Soda with Vanilla flavoured Häagen Dasz eaten in Odaiba, Tokyo
Rasperry flavoured Kakigoori, also from Odaiba.
Mow's Milk Vanilla ice-cream (they had the caramel version last year, too!) Sorry for the blurriness!
Eaten at our homestay place in Kawaguchi, Saitama.
An ice-cream selling machine at the Onsen Resort in Kagawa, Shikoku, we went to. Of course we had to try this, too! I had the last one from the right of the second row :-)
Bonus Pic: Me (in Oct 2008 in Ai's house in Shikoku) eating ice-cream! Hope you enjoyed!
I'm looking forward to tonight's soccer match between Germany and Spain! I have many followers from Spain, but today I must say: Sorry my Spanish friends, Germany's gonna kick you out tonight! :-) XDDD
Oh, and yes, did I tell you I'm gonna be at the Cupcake Cafe I wrote about a couple of weeks ago again this Friday? I'll take more fotos this time. See you on Friday's post then! :-) Hope you enjoy some lovely sunny days until then!
EDIT: Sorry I couldn't post the last days, it has been so hot and I've been kinda burnt out on blogging :-) Will be better the next days! As for now, I wanna share this awesome giveaway with you! Sophia Alexandra is a very sweet Lolita!
EDIT: Sorry I couldn't post the last days, it has been so hot and I've been kinda burnt out on blogging :-) Will be better the next days! As for now, I wanna share this awesome giveaway with you! Sophia Alexandra is a very sweet Lolita!




38 Kommentare:
Those desserts look great. OMG, I've never seen such a tall raspberry kakigori. The macha kakigori probably looks like moss for most people who have never been to Japan, lol.
That was kind of you to help that couple with their chopsticks, and I'm glad they gave you a big tip.
I've been kind of burnt out on blogging recently. I've just had enough energy to leave comment on a few blogs, but haven't posted in a few days.
Yum ice cream!
I will send my letter out soon, just having a really busy week! >_< so sorry!
I love to try all Baskin Robbins's ice cream too! Sadly Singapore don't have that ice cream, but I have tried it in Malaysia once. I can't remember what I had but it was yummy! :D
Seeing the maccha kakigori reminds me of Natsumatsuri! We are having one here in Singapore on August. I'm so excited!
I'm looking forward to more cute and yummy cupcake photos. See you on your blog soon ;)
Ice-cream feels so nice right now *__*
Oh, yeah about the LV stuff, I agree with you it's so expensive it's better if we just buy the fake ones XD
My country is already out(Portugal), I'll be rooting for Germany since I've good friends from Germany <3
^Sorry, it seems like I commented with my old account. It's Bommiie here, btw XD
Ahh, I wanna be your penpal... but I don't think my parents will let me... >__<
I'm sending lots of mail to people nowadays after I read your first snailmail post. (:
And ahmahgahhh.... all that ice cream... *_* I WANT.
Haha SO MUCH ICE CREAM! So jealous <3 ps I would be a penpal but honestly im a horrible pen pal because I never actually send out the letters :(
Those kakigoori and ice cream are making me hungry!
oooh yummy icecream ^^ I am always surprised at the differend flavors other countries have in icecream. hmm idea for a blogpost ^^
hihi we ate Thais a week ago and helped my friend with holding her chopsticks :D but she wouldn't listen XD
oh my XDD baskin robbins is one of my favourites!! love it so much. well i've only tried the pistachio and almond flavour :P but i'm in love with everything already! It's so expensive around my area though. 1 scoop is like £2.50. i could get 2 boxes of ice cream with that ^^ looking at them is making me hungry xx
Baskin Robbins is so good! Me and my parents go there a lot, it's a great treat after a long day! :D
My favorite flavor is the Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream...so good. *A*
Man, the melon soda looks really good! I wanna find me some! Maybe it's somewhere in the US? xD
Ich kann leider auch nicht mit Stäbchen essen. Ich glaube ich komme mal zu dir und du zeigst es mir dann? Habe leider eine Milchallergie und muß auf Eis, vorallem auf viel Eis verzichten. Werde aber mal nach einer Eismaschine schauen, damit kann man auch Sorbet machen. :-)
Halbzeit gerade, wir müssen noch ein bißchen die Daumen drücken.
Ich komme mit ins Cupcake Cafe okay? :-)
And now a short version in English: I cannot eact with chopticks, too, Thanh has to show me. :-) I have a milkallergy, so no ice-cream for me. And I will wanna join Thanh at the cupckae cafe. :-)
I've been using chopsticks since I was a little kid, or I should say I learned when I was a little kid, but yeah I guess many people still don't know how to use them yet. How kind you were to teach them^^
Wow, you had all 31 flavors from Baskin Robins? That is so awesome I want to try that too! And the matcha kakigori looks so super yummy, I love matcha flavor so much.
I think you look way cuter than all the ice cream photos tho ^^/
Yay Germany!!!
That ice cream looks great, I'm a fan. I also like frozen fruit bars. Coconut is my favorite.
I like to think we are pen pals in a way. I am just terrible at writing letters--terrible! =)
Mmmm, ice cream! One of my favorites. I bet it was neat to try all the different flavors! Seems like BR sells some pretty interesting ones, though I can't figure out exactly what they are at the moment because my katakana skills are failing me.
Oh, kakigoori. We have something similar here, shaved ice. I haven't had it in awhile. Maybe I can get one of the little machines where you can make it yourself, haha!
OMG lovely food!!!!!! ice cream favorites..... I tried a few flavors when i was there... hehehe... went to the ice-cream city to try out weird flavors... but i still like the Mow's Milk Vanilla ice-cream ....
omg such cute ice creams! i am so jealous :D
Ahh Japanese soft icecreams are the best XDD
tehe i love ice cream ^^
das eis sieht so lecker aus!!! ich mag in japan so gern das sesameis *yummy*
danke für deine lieben comments :)
Aawww, I really want to try Kakigoori *____*
So many different icecreams! They all look so yummy =3
yummmyyyyy!!! makes me wanna eat ise cream now ^____^
oh and the ice cream machine looks so cool!
have u ever had vegan ice cream?!
yes add me on facebook!
My friend sent me a BR flyer from Japan and I could NOT believe how much more awesome it was compared to our US ones ;___;!!
I want Ben & Jerry's here...they can have all the Haägen Dasz instead, I don't care ;-; I mean it's tasty but it's kind of boring compared to the creative flavors B&J have.
Somehow I can't seem to get the hang of kakigôri though. It's just too sweet for me and I feel like my teeth are going to fall out the moment that stuff touches them XD
It was really nice of you helping those people with the chopsticks...I know from my family they're always happy if someone shows them how to hold and use them right ^-^
I've been a bad blogger too. LOL.
But I'm pseudo-back now. BTW, the green ice cream looks like a huge serving of seaweeds. Does it taste good? I'm curious ☮.
You have such a great boss! Hee hee...so cute how you were practicing chopstick holding with that couple. The huge tip was well deserved. :D Is it wrong that I want to eat everything in your post? Hehe. *^_^*
dear than!!! how are you? i am enjoying my holidays going to the beach ≧(´▽`)≦
thosse ice cream seems to be very delicious!!! i am going for an ice cream now....i am hungry hahaha
Good luck with Germany! hope you win the match!ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
I hope you find some cool new shoes <3 I've been addicted to high heels lately haha~
AHHH OM NOM NOM, sorry for being MIA i'm back than thao I'm back XD
everything looks soooo yummy :D but alas I am lactose intolerant, just can't give them equal rights like probiotics and calcium...:P
Omg, das Eis schaut ja wirklich verführerisch lecker aus!! * 3*
Vor allem die Baskin Robbins Eissorten~~ <3
Klar können wir gerne unsere Adressen austauschen. :3
Ups, hab was vergessen. Hier meine E-Mail:
danoliciouz@live.de
Kannst mir deine Adresse dorthin schicken. :3
not only after this post do I want some ice cream I need some ice crean!! :P
oh wow, i do need an ice ream right now :D
You have me craving ice cream now! Haha ♥
Ice-cream feels so nice right now *__*
Oh, yeah about the LV stuff, I agree with you it's so expensive it's better if we just buy the fake ones XD
My country is already out(Portugal), I'll be rooting for Germany since I've good friends from Germany <3
Kommentar veröffentlichen