First of all, I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to all the participants of the giveaway. I did never even dream of such a great number of participants, and I am just overwhelmed how great you all are. I just thought it was a boring giveaway, with so little prizes (since I have already seen so great ones from other bloggers) which only my first 23 followers would folllow. But now I have over 50 at once, and that makes me really happy, knowing that people like to read my posts. Please go on supporting me and my blog, even after the giveaway ends. There will be other giveaways in the near future, so it's worth following! I wish you all could win!
Another topic: Lately, I'd love to eat some Jelly Bellys again!
Freitag, 23. April 2010
Thank you!!
giveaway, sweets
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)





17 Kommentare:
Ich liebe Jelly Beans!!! Ich könnte sie auch in Massen essen. In Japan gibts von irgendnem Handyanbieter jetzt übrigens auch Handys in ner Jelly Bean Kollektion xD
Eigentlich hätte ich auch gern an deinem giveaway teilgenommen, aber ich muss im moment so viel aufpassen, dass ich nicht zu viel Zeug hab was ich dann mitnehmen muss..nicht das ich glaube, dass ich gewonnen hätteXD)
I'm glad your giveaway is successful, good luck!^-^
Also, I never tasted jelly beans oh, they seem so yummy ~ I love sweets too, especial peanut-butter moshi, it's so yummy >w<
I missed the giveaway! Oh, well. Maybe next time.
Congrats on getting more followers!
Take care!
There are so many interesting jelly bean flavours! I don't like jelly bean because they have 'weird' taste, but I have tried Meiji's Poifull and they taste resonably good! Have you try them before?
It makes me happy to see your blog grow so much. I can proudly say I was here before you made it big. Congratulations! =)
I like jelly belly's too. But just yesterday I thinking I have to be careful where I buy them. Last month I bought a small box in a little store and they tasted funny--sort of dusty...like they were really old.
My best friend will only eat Starburst jelly beans.
Oh yes, I was here and it was 25 followers, then it had gone to 50 in like one day! That's really great! ^^ You are now a bit more than half way to 100 hehe!
Jelly Bellies are indeed expensive, but they are 1000x better than regular jelly beans. I have some jelly beans left over from my Easter basket, they are Starburst sour jelly beans. They aren't as good as Jelly Bellies, but not so bad either haha.
Congrats on a successful giveaway! =D I love Jelly Bellys too. My favorite is the popcorn flavor!
Happy to know that your giveaway was so successful! ^-^
I used to eat those sweets when I was little, I remember o_o or maybe they just look alike?XD
Glad your giveaway went so well! You deserve it XXDv!
MMMmm Jelly Belly is always the best, but yea, always a little more money too. You get what you pay for though! Do you ever try their "recipes??" I love those! Mixing different flavors to create something even better!
Well, here in Brazil we don't have so much flavors, I think. Well, I think the candies just change its colors, and the flavor is the same. But it is really cheap here! 83 I ate a lot when I was a kid!
I looove Jelly Bellys~ Oooh...sweet tooths are the best..until you go into a diabetic coma..or something..I might be screwed since diabetes runs in the family..aaah..but sweets are yummy indeed!!
-An
greeat.
i'd be delighted to follow every updates of yours :)
thanks for the comment :)
Will you be shocked if I tell you I don't eat jellybeans? LOL.
aarww geht mir genauso; ohne süßigkeiten läuft bei mir nix xD
aber jelly bellys hab ich bis jetz noch nich gegessen o.o
wenn ich die irgendwann irgendwo mal sehen werde, werd ich an deinen blog denken und welche kaufen haha xD ♥
Ich kam zu spät :( Mich bestraf das Leben :(
Vielleicht das nächste Mal, ah?
Dein Blog ist interessant :)
rick, i am here to leave another comment and you mentioned starburst. now i need my sugarfix! :D
Das ist ja lustig, ich habe letztens auch nach Ewigkeiten wieder Jelly Bellys gegessen ^-^
So lecker, macht süchtig! *_*
Kommentar veröffentlichen