Are you guys interested in seeing some of my purikura I made in Japan?? I was scanning anyway yesterday, so I thought I could also scan a page of my purikura book. They are from summer 09, where I've spent 6 weeks in Japan with my sister. Sorry for this short and random post. I decided to post more often from now on, even if it's only about trifles :-) But more interesting posts are surely to come!
Mittwoch, 14. April 2010
Purikura :-)
japan travel
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)




7 Kommentare:
hey baby!!
A lot of time has passed since I do not comment in your blog!
i am lazy...sorry 4 that...i will try to comment always! haha i promise ù__ú
The purikuras always look funny! Last week, I went to Barcelona and there are in a shop a purikura machine so I made 2 ... but i was alone because my friends were a little busy (because they live in Barcelona and that days they had to go to classes) and I was making tourism alone...
I have to scan them, xD
thank you very much :)
Your puri are so cute! Thanks for sharing them. It really makes me wish I had some puri, and some people to do puri kura with haha!
You are too adorable. I love this! *^_^*
i love purikura when i go to hong kong i wanna take loads of them :3
really cute post and i hope tha package coes soon T_T
Very cute! =)
Dear Thanh,
I was wondering what's your ethnicity if it's not too nosy...
<33 Rena
shimmering_stardust22(at)yahoo(dot)com
Kommentar veröffentlichen