Hello everyone, are you enjoying your Easter holidays? I would if I could. I've been kinda sick the last two days, nothing serious, though. I am feeling unwell, had a slight fever and stomachache, hope it will be over soon. What a bad luck, after having such a great birthday celebration with my family. I got some really nice presents. If I find some time I will post a foto.
It is time for another "A piece of me", now in April. Almost forgot about it.
This month:
I like: There are many things that I liked, I finished my last acadamic paper two weeks sooner than planned, I won my first giveway, had a lovely birthday.
I don't like: That university starts again on April, 12. Holidays are over way too fast. I have already gained all of my credits, so I am taking some classes voluntarily, while waiting for my final results. I have paid the tution fee for this semester, so why not taking some classes for fun!
I want you to know: I am so thankful for your support and your kind words. I have discoverd that blogging is a great way to find new friends all over the world. I will think of a way of how to show my gratitude to you. Maybe a giveaway or somthing similar is coming soon?? :-)
I've planned: To find a part time job to earn some money for my next trip to Japan. I already have one, as a home tutor. But I will need at least one more. Hopefully the trip will become a year of Working Holiday in Japan, it is my next great aim after graduation.
Montag, 5. April 2010
A piece of me in April and short update
bad luck, meme
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



10 Kommentare:
Yay, jetzt bist du auch fertig ^-^
Ich komme am Donnerstag wieder nach Duesseldorf. Hast du da Zeit? Vielleicht so gegen 16Uhr?
Ich freu mich schon ganz doll, dich wieder zu treffen ^-^
on ur next trip to japan can u take plenty of photos :3
i hope u feel better!
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you were sick, that's no fun TT
Your school semester end in april? That's interesting! Mine ends on May 3rd and summer classes start May 10.
Good luck with earning money, that will be my concern very soon haha.
I thought you were already finished with school. LOL. I might be one confused girl. Hey, goodluck with your part time job. A trip is definitely something to look forward to. I myself am planning to go big on my savings so I can go visit my friends in the United States next year without asking for money from my parents. ☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
Please feel better soon! *hugs* And good luck on your job hunt!
you're saving money too for japan.. me too.. that's why i'm not shopping that much anymore.. i gotta cut down..
anyways i hope ur feeling better.. so sad to hear that you're sick
I'm hunting for part-time job too, so good luck to both of us and most importantly get well soon!
Hoffe dir gehts besser, konntest du dir Feiertage ein bsischen geniesen? x3 ~~~
Aaawww, du sparst auch für Japan, das ist toll *ganz viel motivation geb* Ich spare auch für nächstes Jahr Tokyo *_*
Danke für dein Comment zu meinen Fotos <3
Get better soon!
My school starts again next week too TT
I also was a part-time work, let's both work hard to find one :3
I'm looking for a part-time*
sorry xD
Kommentar veröffentlichen