Donnerstag, 15. April 2010

It's done!

Very short update today: I handed in my Bachelor Thesis this morning!! It was a great feeling holding the printed form of the paper, which you worked on for such a long time. Now, I just have to get my Transcript of Records signed and that's it. And, yeah, I have to gain a good mark for that paper, too. :-))) Have a great day, everyone!

7 Kommentare:

Bianca hat gesagt…

Congrats! What a great moment in your life :D

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Congratulations, that's very exciting^^ I hope you have a great day too!

Ricademus hat gesagt…

What an exciting time! I should know this, but I can't rememebr at the moment, are you planning to continue in school (until we have to call you "doctor") or are you joining the workforce next?

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

congrats I'm really happy for u :)

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Congrats, congrats! =D

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

Thanks everyone! I am so glad I could share this moment with you! <333 Love you guys! XDD

@Rick

I'd love to earn my Master's degree, but not now! Honestly, I am so fed up now with studying and writing papers for the Bachelor's degree, that I don't want to go on right now. Maybe later, let't see. A post about my plans from now on is surely to come soon!

Valerie hat gesagt…

congrats!!

Kommentar veröffentlichen