I've been absent for too long, sorry!! I wanted to post much more the last days, but I was sick and tired and lazy :-( This is no excuse, I know XD
This week was a week of reunions and meeting people I haven't seen for a very long time. I met with two friends I graduated from high school together with. The last time we met was in 2006, right after graduation. It was kinda cool to exchange news about the last 4 years, and we realized how much has happened. But luckily those two didn't change at all, we got along very good, and had a lovely chat about the good old times. ^0^ And today I met with the other view, who spent half a year in Japan. It was soooo good to see her again, since I really missed her a lot. I hope I can see her again many times before she leaves for Japan again. The reunions made me realize that there are a lot of persons I really miss and who I'd love to meet again, for example my two best friends from my time in Lower Saxony, or my friends in Japan. I'd also love to meet all the people I got to know through blogging, you are awesome people! :-))) I want to maintain all of my contacts, so let's keep in touch.
Freitag, 9. April 2010
About Reunions
everyday life, friends
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



5 Kommentare:
It's great you were able to reconnect with some old friends. I hope you ahve more reunions in your future!
The pendant shipped on Thursday. =)
tehe i hope i dont lose contact with my close friends
te reniouns sounds like fun ^^
Welcome back! Hope you are feeling better now. :) Great to hear you had a good time reuniting with friends!
Nothing like a good time with old friends :)
We really should make time, treasure, and nurture the friendship.
Yeah 'good old times' are always so nice to revive, and meeting old friends!
I'm glad you're happy ^-^
Sometimes I also miss my old friends, it's so nostalgic to remember ~
Japan must be really nice ahah the further I went from Portugal was France >o<;;
Hope you have a great week ^-^~
Kommentar veröffentlichen