Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012

Meet-up with Conny

Hey friends, just 10 more days until I start my new job, I'm already very excited! To make good use of the time I still have left I try to meet a lot of friends, I'm sure I can't meet them as often as I want once I start my work life, hahaha. 

So on Friday I had the chance to meet-up with fellow blogger friend Conny from Eternal Rock'n Roll whom business brought her to Düsseldorf for two days! I've followed her blog for already two years I think and of course I wouldn't miss this awesome opportunity to meet her! We met at Cafe Relax, where she and her friend Noriko were waiting for me, we spent hours just chatting, buying japanese food/stuff in the stores, had a super yummy dinner at Kagaya and went to Cafe Relax again. Time really passed fast, but it was a lovely day! Have some fotos!

 Conny's Macarons from Cafe Relax! I must say those are really the best Macarons ever, she was so kind to let my try bits of them :)

 Noriko's Macarons, she was also so kind to let my try and her German was awesome! She has been living and working in Germany for over 6 years, and is always travelling between Germany and Japan, omg, my dream life XDD

 Then we took Purikura of course!!

 The yellow one is my fav!

 Noriko and Conny at Kagaya! To protect Noriko's privacy I had to censor the foto. Both ladies were super stylish!

One of the best Toriteri Cesar Salad I ever had! The food at Kagaya is a pit pricey, but def worth it!

 Noriko and Conny shared a lot of food, also this Takoyaki ;)

 And Yaki-Udon! And many more, but I didn't take fotos of Fried Bamboo Stick, Kara-Age and Agedashi-dofu!

 Finally Conny and me! She was so beautiful and super stylish and even with me wearing heels and hat I was nowhere near being tall XDD

 No flash picture looks way better :)

 I couldn't decide which foto to take so I uploaded them all XD

 After dinner we returned to Cafe Relax, where I had a super yummy Matcha Tiramisu ;) Omg, it was like heaven!

 Our group picture XD

 Here was my look of the day, I tried to make myself look taller by wearing a hat and a long shirt to a short pullover and of course heels, mine were 8 cm only, but my feet hurt like hell at the end of the day, haha.

My inspiration (taken from SCawaii Mag 5/12)! Unfortunately I had to improve the outfit it was windy and there was rain in the forecast so I couldn't wear a skirt :)

Thanks again to Conny and Noriko, it was a lovely day with you two, hope we can do this once again when Conny will come to Düsseldorf again! 

25 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

oh mein goooott ich will auch das alles essen!!! sieht sooo lecker aus^^ und auch nach viel spaß^^ wie hübsch ihr alle wart  *-*

Nina Ki hat gesagt…

dein outfit ist super =)<3

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Aw what a fun night out! :DDD you are making me hungry aghh must stay on diet ; 3 ;

and your coord is super cute doll!

hyenaurun hat gesagt…

Dein Outfit ist super! *O* und auch Conny sieht sehr hübsch aus! Ich stimme Dir zu, dass Leben von Noriko scheint wirklich toll zu sein <3
Und das Essen sieht so lecker aus <3 Ist Kagaya ein japanisches Restaurant in Düsseldorf? **

Rick hat gesagt…

3 pretty girls  having fun--and great food, at least it looked great.  I'm craving the macarons!

Mia hat gesagt…

Cool! Sieht nach einem super Tag aus! *_*
Und ich mag dein Outfit gerne! Obwohl ich einen dunklen (grauen) Hut noch besser dazu gefunden hätte. :)

<3

PrincessRyo hat gesagt…

conny ist so mega nett <3 und ihr seht alle toll aus! <3

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

oh wow!! so many food photos, yum ToT!! and you girls are looking super duper pretty! and I lalalove your outfit! so cute and I spot an awesome polka dot bag! <3 

HitomiNeko hat gesagt…

oooo congrats on ur new job! I would be excited too~ !!! hope everything will go well for you~ 

o n i love the food photos~ I haven’t really eat out at a nice restaurant for a while~ so I’m kind of craving for that now hehe 

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

conny hat gesagt…

hey meine liebe :)

jetzt komm ich auch mal zum schreiben :) es war ganz ganz toll dich zu treffen. ich hoffe dein ohr hat vom vielen labern nicht so doll geblutet ^^ ach in düsseldorf zu sein ist immer so toll und ich ess da immer viel zu viel :) ich komm dieses jahr auf jeden fall noch mal und dann wärs schön wenn du wieder zeit für mich hättest. ich werd übrigens bilder von dir "klauen" für meinen post da ich ja keinen foto hatte :(

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke, danke! Wir können gern mal wieder ins Relax gerne wenn meine japanische Freundin wieder in Düsseldorf ist, die die in der Nähe von Köln wohnt, sie wollte im Juni mal wieder vorbeischauen, dann essen wir ganz viele Macarons XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke dir Nina! In letzter Zeit mache ich mir oft Gedanken über meine Outfits XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much honey! :) Lately I wanna think more about my outfits and to become more stylish, it is difficult kinda, but also much fun! :)

Good luck with your diet, I know it is hard resisting yummy stuff, I had that a lot when I went vegetarian for a month XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke dir! Conny und Noriko sind toll, ich bin echt froh die beiden getroffen zu haben :)

Ja, Kagaya ist ein kleines, feines Restaurant im Izakaya-Style an der Bismarckstr, ist eigentlich auch fast direkt am hbf XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Next time I'm gonna eat a macaron for you, too, lol. Which colour do you like best? XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja es war ein schöner tag, ich liebe es meine ganzen Blogger-Freunde zu treffen! <3

Oh danke, danke, leider hab ich keinen dunklen Hut, dass muss sich ändern! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Nicht wahr? Conny ist super nett, ich hoff ich kann sie bald mal wiedersehen ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you my dear!! Yeah, i got that polka dot bag from the sales at a store called Accesorize, do you know it? ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja ganz meinerseits, es war super dich und Noriko zu treffen, ich hoff man sieht sich bald mal wieder! Ach was, ich fand es gar nicht schlimm, du bist so eine Frohnatur, und man hört dir gerne zu :) Sag dann einfach Bescheid wann du wieder hier bist und wir machen was aus, natürlich hab ich immer Zeit für dich <3 Liebe Grüße!

conny hat gesagt…

gut gut gut ich komm wieder keine frage :) und dann guggen wir ob noch mehr mädels zeit haben. würd auch gern mal theresa kennenlernen, dann schließt sich der kreis auch zu katrin ^^

Nic Nic from Bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

that cafe looks really awesome!!

As always, it looked like you had a ton of fun in your meet-ups - great purikuras!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh ja, Theresa würd sich bestimmt auch freuen! :) Ich kanns kaum erwarten bis wir alle wieder zusammen sitzen und Macarons essen XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Cafe Relax is really good! :)

Hahaha, thank you! It must become boring with the time, cause I always post about the same things, lol

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Sieht aus als hättet ihr viel Spaß gehabt ♥ Dir Puris sind süss geworden :)
Liebe Grüße

Naka hat gesagt…

i love your inspiration and i love the your style of the outfit ^^ the food looks really good, sorry i havent posted a ltter in a while i will soon!

Kommentar veröffentlichen