I was virtually dead again, there was much to do the last week so I couldn't post! Now at least I have some fotos accumulated to show you :)
Thank you guys for all the nice comments you gave me last posts, I'm really glad that you are glad for me, I have the most wonderful readers ever. So, about 20 more days until I start my new job!
Yesterday my dear Theresa came to visit my place, and from what I feel she liked it! We had some lunch, talked about university stuff and browsed my magazines. It was a lot of fun, even though I was quite tired (I went swimming before). Please come again soon, then we surely have something more interesting to do. Have some fotos (the first three stolen from Theresa)!
Who is cuter, Theresa or Rilakkuma??
She looks so happy here :)
Obligatory mirror picture (with my new sunhat)
June issue of SCawaii Magazine with Wakatsuki Chinatsu as cover girl. I must say SCawaii has become my fav magazine, there are so many nice coords to recreate :)
That was in the mail today, my belated birthday present from my friend K. who stays in Yokohama for studying right now! Thank you so much, I was so happy <3<3
So today I wanted to make Matcha Pralines for the first time with my new Praline Making Set I bought only recently. This is all you need for about 30 pieces. The most expensive part was the Matcha powder, it was 9 Euro for 30 grams!! :)
I've got 30 forms with 6 different pattern :) Filling the stars was most difficult!
Cut the chocolate into small pieces as it will melt more easily!
Then fill the forms to create the outer coating!
I totally forgot to take a pic of the filling!! But there you just have to mix sweet cream, matcha powder and the rest of the white chocolate, then fill in the forms ;) Now they are in the fridge, waitng to be taken out of the forms, so I can show you the result next post. But from what I tasted they are awesome!
That was it for today, since I like my new sunhat so much have another pic of it! See you next post!



12 Kommentare:
es war sooooo toll bei dir^^ Ich fand es gar nicht langweilig, es ist doch entspannend,wenn man einfach nur ein bisschen rumhängt^^ Ich war auch sehr müde von der Uni^^
Wow die Pralinen sehen toll aus!!(*v*) Machst du noch ein Bild von den fertigen Pralinen? sieht lecker aus x3
omg yum yum! i want some of thoooose goodies! XDDD
and omg so jealous of your rilakkuma collection ; 3 ; need to start my own!
Der Hut steht dir sehr gut und wirkt so sommerlich =3 Dein Zimmer ist so toll und ich bewundere deine Sammlung **
Die Pralinen müssen wirklich lecker sein *O* Matcha ist so vielseitig <3
Those pralines already look so good!
Those rilakkuma stickers look so cute! Haha there's even one of him drooling or something.
Ooooh candy ~
Next time I am in Germany, I hope I see your Rilakkuma collection :3
Yaaaay, der Brief ist doch noch angekommen :D Freut mich dass dir die Sticker gefallen. Ich dachte doch das ist was für dich :)
Das ist schön zu hören, du kannst jederzeit wieder vorbei kommen :) Dann gibts wieder was Gutes zu essen XDDD
Ja, dass sie schmecken, davon hast du dich heute überzeugen lassen können, was?
Hahahah, I'd love to send you some Pralines, but as our post system is so slow, I can't guarentee they are still edible if they reach your place :__:
I really do hope you'll have a huuuuge Rila-collection too someday! I also started small with one or two plushies ;)
Oh danke dir!! Ich wollte schon immer so einen haben, und da er auch noch reduziert war hab ich gleich zugeschlagen ;)
Die sind wirklich gut geworden, ich hoffe du hast mal Gelegenheit davon zu probieren, ich werd ab jetzt immer wieder welche machen ;)
Ah thank you, they are indeed very good, I made them for the first time! But Matcha is generally very yummy ;)
My love for Rilakkuma will make me a bagger someday, lol. I'd love to spend all of my money on this bear <3<3<3
Yeah, Matcha is pure love XDDDD
Oh yes, the bears would be happy to see you <33
Jaaaaa und ich hab mich sooooooo sehr gefreut, vielen lieben Dank!! Gott sei dank war es nicht weggekommen, sondern lag wohl lange beim Zoll... Es hat sage und schreibe 5 Wochen gedauert!
Kommentar veröffentlichen