Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012

Little Update and Giveaway Winner

Hey friends, hope you're doing fine! I can't believe February is almost over, a month passes so fast! Well, I realized I haven't yet announced the winner of the giveaway, which is a shame since it is one from so long ago, hahaha! I'm sorry it took so long! But well, have some pictures!!

 The participants!! XD I folded the names and put them into a small hat :)

 And the winner is: my good friend NeNe from Cupcake Gal!! I'll email you and send you the prize I've picked for you :) Congratulations! To all the other participants, I've decided to have some consolation prizes for you which is just a handwritten letter from me, if you want one, please leave me a comment!

Now I only have some boring pics for you from the last week, as I'm quite busy job hunting I don't have much time to meet my friends, but if I do I enjoy XD Everything which distracts me from writing applications is welcome now, lol.

 Matcha Latte @Tenten Coffee, see the cute deco :) Mine had a little Pacman on it, whereas my friend's has a little heart!

 Bubble Tea with Charlotte the other day ;)

 My elder sis 38th birthday celebration @home! We had vietnamese style fondue, and I was eating about 90 minutes long, lol :)

Totally random: I love Star Wars so much, and was very happy when I found this Stormtroop Lego figure in the Toys section of a local department store XDD

Okay, that was it this time, sorry for the boring post, as soon as I find some time I'll update again. Jobhunting is so exhausting and frustrating sometimes ;__; But well, never give up, right? See you!

27 Kommentare:

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Congrats to the winner!

The lego figure looks huge! haha.

Good luck with job hunting~
 

Ande hat gesagt…

How is the job search going? Fighto!

I am now craving bubble teas... we actually have it here! The places you go with your friends seem so charming ~

Belen hat gesagt…

Wow!
Love your blog.
Followed ^^

Shou hat gesagt…

awww lucky Nene*-*
das vietnamesische Fondue sieht total lecker aus*-*
Und matcha Latteeeeeeee *0*<3
oh nein, ich hoffe du bekommst einen job der dir gefällt ;o;

ecartman10 hat gesagt…

I saw my name in the pile!!!  Your sis does not look 38--if she's the person I think I remember. =)

みかちゃん hat gesagt…

omg that food looks so good! * // o // *

Congrats to Nene! ^^

Ne-ne90 hat gesagt…

omg omg omg *A*
reallyyyyy?????????
i´m so happy!!! thank you so so so much ;A; <3
arwwww~  ;A; <3 <3 <3
DANKE DANKE DANKE <3
das war grad voll...BAM xD
freu mich soooo >3<
*kisses*

Lou hat gesagt…

Ohh wow! :D Glückwunsch Nene! 

Keine Sorge, bald kriegst du bestimmt ne Stelle! Kann nicht mehr lange dauern! Ich meine, du bist intelligend und sympatisch! Die Leute sind blöd, wenn sie DICH nicht nehmen! D: 
Ich bekomm morgen Bescheid Q.Q *zitter* hoffentlich krieg ich die Stelle! >< Wenn nicht, gebe ich auch weiterhin nicht auf! Unser Timing stimmt halt grad nicht ...Anfangs Jahr findet man nicht so einfach eine Stelle! Ist leider so D: 

Lou hat gesagt…

Hahahaha! Wieso schreib ich intelligent mit "d" XDD ich bin def. müde! xD hahahaha! 

Nana hat gesagt…

Wow! So many food, looks yummy! 

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

 congrats to the winner - i think it's cute that you've personally picked on the winner :D

You can't go wrong with bubble tea or hot pot!! what a cool lego model!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh yes, it was very huge! XD

Thank you so much, I'll give my best :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah fighto!!! :) Well, it is going on maa-maa, lol. I already got three declines, but I keep on sending resumes, let's hope I'll find something soon!

Bubble Tea is very popular here at the moment! The line is always so long, so we try to go when there are not so many customers XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you, hope you'll enjoy reading my blog!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja das wird schon, ich geh immer ganz postiv an die Sache ran :))

Gehen wir auch Matcha Latte trinken bald?? Ich schreib dir mal auf fb heute ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, you left a comment on the giveaway entry, that made you a participant! XD

Well I have two sisters, one is two years younger than me and the other 13 years older! I hardly post pics of the two here cause they don't want their faces all over the internet XD But I think she'llbe happy to hear that she looks younger than she really is ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it was very good and very healthy as well! Come to Düsseldorf and we can make a hot pot for you, too! *tryingtogetyoutocomeherethiswinter* lol

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, ich hab deinen Namen gezogen, da war ich auch ganz happy, obwohl ich es auch jedem anderen gegönnt hätte XDD Ich werddas kleine Päckchen ganz bald abschicken, und ich werd dir auch mal schreiben wegen Besuch, das wird doch erst später gehen als geplant :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, immer ganz postiv rangehen an die Sache, ne! Ich schreibe auch weiterhin Bewerbungen, aber das ist ganz schön schwierig wenn man nicht weiß wofür, man kann sich ja nicht auf alles bewerben... Aber ich hab gestern erst zwei Sachen rausgeschickt, mal schauen ob ich eingeladen werde ;) Danke auf jeden Fall für deine lieben Worte <3

Stimmt, am Anfang des Jahres ist immer schwierig, was? Ich drück dir sooooo die Daumen, gib Bescheid wie es ausgegangen ist!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Du müsstest mal sehen was ich mal für Rechtschreibfehler gemacht habe XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

 Yeah for yummy food pics!! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, since the number of participants was not that high I thought of making lottery tickets XD

Bubble tea is so popular right now, it is crazy! And in JP it is already so well known ;) It is interesting to see how slowly the trends from Asia are coming to Europe ;)

Hyenaurun hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glückwunsch an Nene! Ihr Blog ist so toll und interessant! <3
Tenten geben sich ja richtig viel Mühe für ihre Getränke! <3 Das ist schön zu sehen~ vor allem wenn sie auch so gut schmecken.
Aber besonders fasziniert bin ich von dem Fondue. Es sieht so lecker aus **
Ich habe Theresa eben gefragt, ob Ihr vielleicht am 13. oder 15. Zeit und Lust hättet etwas zusammen zu machen? =3 ich bin für alles offen und würde mich sehr freuen <3

Naka hat gesagt…

the lego storm trooper is amazing! and congrats to the winner :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, sie ist echt klasse, letztes Jahr hat sie mich in Düsseldorf zum Japan-Tag besucht und da ist sie mir so ans Herz gewachsen ;)

Tenten ist glaube ich auch das einzige Cafe in Düsseldorf wo man anständigen Matcha Latte trinken kann! Der im Relax ist echt ungenießbar XDDD Und yeah für hot pot ;)

Oh also ich hab auch noch nix vor an diesen beiden Tagen, ich würde mich freuen euch endlich beide zu treffen! ;) Wenn ich Theresa nächste Woche treffe, machen wir dann was aus, ja? :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'd love to have an R2 for my room in lego, lol!! XDD

Ne-ne90 hat gesagt…

 und ich erst xDDD supiiiiii happy *3* <3 ich freu mich schon so drauf *o*/
*rumhüpf*
oh oki oki, kein problem :) hauptsache du kommst mich irwann mal besuchen xD <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen