Hi friends, hope you're having a nice week so far! Today I got to meet up with Mia and for the first time with Kaddy, a fellow blogger and Mia's friend. We went to OCS to have lots of Purikura , then to a Cafe and finally shopping in town! It was a lovey aftrenoon, the girls are so nice and we had lots of fun :) Have some fotos of the day!
Our beloved Purikura machine XDD
Mia brought us animal ears to put on our head :) I had Minni Mouse ears!
I tried to fotograph right from the display so the quality is lala again...
While the girls were deorating the Purikura I made some fotos of the bookstore! This is the Yaoi corner, lol!
Shojo Corner XDD
Kaddy and Mia (hope it was okay to uplaod this pic XD)
Hot chocolate at "Toy-kio" Cafe
The Puris <3<3
My simple look for today :) (Oh no, my right eye, lol)
See you next time, have a nice evening XDD



26 Kommentare:
I have to admit I've never seen a Purikura machine. I need to google that to see if we even have any in DC. We must, right? I can;t remember now, but did you see any in NYC???
I wish somewhere near me did those cute patterns in the top of hot chocolate :D
Ihr seid so shüüüsshhh!!! <3 Awhh Puris! Q___Q *heul* *auchwill* *snif*
Aw sooo cute !! I haven't done puri in ages ; w ; now you make want to wahhhh~
you look darling, as usual!
Is this in Dusseldorf? I want to take puri so bad!! (I feel like I talk about it waaay too much xDD)
I'm glad you had fun with your friends, girls' days are so nice ^_^
looks like you never left Japan :P They don't have those kind of ,machine in the UK hehe.. so great you can take purikuras whenever you want ;P
looks like lots of fun! <3333 you all look great!
awww sahst du gut aus *-*
was für ein schöner tag uns süße mädels^^ ich werd dann jetzt mal losfahren zur japanisch-klausur ;O;
wow the yaoi section is big! what does OCS stand for too? It looks like alot of fun!
Eure Puris sind voll süss ♥ Echt toll geworden, schade, dass es bei uns in Berlin nicht so einen Automaten gibt ;_;
Woah die Yaoi Abteilung is ja der Hammer xD Da würde ich mich wahrscheinlich einnisten *lach*
Ich wünsche dir ein tolles Wochenende ♥
Now you know! It was my intention to show the Purikura machine here to those who've never seen one before, it is basically a huge box where you take the fotos, and then you go to the display and decorate the fotos with stamps XD
I've not seen any of those in NY, even my friend living in NY said there is no, but I know there are some in California, lol. A bit too far XD Maybe there are some in DC!
Yeah, it is so lovely to have those pics on drinks ;)
Awwww, danke Lou!! :)) Wenn du in Düsseldorf bist machen wir gaaaaaaanz viele zusammen, versprochen! :)
Yeah, you're so lucky to have some Puri machines in California! When I come to visit you we must do so many Puris that I can start a new Puri-book XDDD
Thank you so much honey, so do you <3
Jep, that is Düsseldorf! Please come and visit me, then we can have loads of Puris together ;) Aww, I can't talk about Puris enough, lol. Sometimes I spent hours with my old Puri books, looking through them again and again!
I wish it was Japan here XDDD Too bad this machine is rather old, I think it is from 2008! The ones in JP are progressing every time I visit, so jealous! Do you also like to take Puris? I'd love to have some with you someday!
It was so much fun, thank you!! :)
Ach nein, so gut nun auch wieder nicht, hahaha. Ich hab Augenringe XDDD
Ja genau, wie war denn die Prüfung?? Ich werd dir mal auf fb schreiben ;)
Hehehe, I know for Yaoi fans this must be paradise, even though the section is not that big as the Shojo/Shonen part XDD OCS just stands for Oversea Courier Service, so simple and easy, hahaha!
Daaaanke, dann musst du einfach auch mal D'dorf kommen, dann machen wir ganz viele zusammen! Aber du wirst ja jetzt betsimmt ganz viele in Japan machen, viel Spaß dabei!!
Echt du magst Yaoi?? XDD Naja, die bekannten Serien gibts da alle glaub ich, aber so groß ist die Abteilung dann auch wieder nicht >.<
Dir auch ein tolles und entspanntes Wochenende!
Was für süße Puris! <3
Ohhh den OCS muss ich auch mal wieder besuchen kommen!
Und die heiße Schokolade sieht total lecker aus!
aw man this looks like so much fun!! Why can't I live where you live?!!! I don't know any bloggers irl haha
www.closetvoyage.com
das kann ich nur zurück geben :D fands schön dich auch kennen zu lernen und wenn ich das nächste mal wieder da bin müssen wir unbedingt wieder so ein treffen machen <3
hehe die puris mal wieder mit dem alles könner iphone abfotografiert xDD
ps. du kamst mir dennoch sehr routiniert vor bei den puris ;D
lg kaddy
Jaaaa, komm ganz bald mal wieder!! :) Vlt zum Japan-Tag! Dann gehen wir Puris machen und heiße Schoki trinken :)
Oh are there not really many bloggers in Australia? I guess I'm just lucky to have some living close by, most of my blogger friends are spread throughout the world, and I'd love to visit them once! :)
Jaaaaaa, es war so lustig, bitte komm bald wieder! Oder Mia und ich kommen mal nach Hamburg, auch wenn es da keine Puris mehr gibt XDDDD
Ich sollte darüber nachdenken mir auch eins von diesen Wunderteilen zuzulegen :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen