Hey friends, did you have a nice Valentine's Day? I think also singles can have a nice Valentine, and since I had nothing special planned for this day, Charlotte and me decided to have a spontanous meetup for Puris and dinner at our favourite Ramen-ya :) Have some pictures!
Lotti in front of the Puri machine :)
The Puri display where you you can edit the fotos!
I tried to fotograph from the display, so the quality is not very good!
I like this Puri!
The finished product!
Close-up
Lotti sticking the Puris into her Puri-chou XD
Finally the food! We had Kara-Age Don, Kara-Age and Takoyaki!
My simple outfit and no eye make for me today XDDD
My Puri book page from today! ;)
Okay, hope you enjoyed, see you next post! :)



24 Kommentare:
Awhh das Essen sieht ja mal ganz lecker aus ;_____; auch will! Und schöne Puris! Ach und du bist so süüssss *3* ~~~ Ja Valentinstag ist halt einfach nur so ein Kitschtag und jeder kann den feiern :-)
Awww your puri is adorable!
And that food... looks... so... delicious... *drooling*
Happy Valentine's Day!!! =)
So cute, I love all you're puris :)
Wow! The puris are all so adorable! I wish we had your machines over here!
You guys look cute in the purikura!! the food looks very yummy too... I spent the Vday working haha
Wah the purikura is so cute! You guys look so adorable! We need to take puri when I get there too! :P
i love charlottes top! and cute pur kura! we booked the hotel finally too! april 2nd - 5th I really hope we can meet up and puri kura together!
oooh leckeres essen *_* <3 und die puri sind wirklich süß^^
Whoah your friends skin is so white, envious (>.< )
Das Essen sieht sooo lecker aus! *O* Die Puris von euch sind zuckersüss. Ich weiß gar nicht, was mich mehr begeistert! =3
hahaha XD Ja forever BB Cream (aus Asien) xb Habe ich auch! *gg* JA deine Haut ist wirklich schön weiss x3 hehe! Mir gefällts so auch besser, nur mag ich die blöden Kommentare meiner "Freunde" nicht! xD
Ja es war auch lecker!! Ich würd so gern wieder mit dir essen gehen, ich komm dich besuchen ;) Oder du kommst mal her, dann machen wir ganz viel Puris wie zu Tokioter Zeiten XDD
Daaaaaanke, das ist so lieb von dir! <3 Ich hoffe du hattest auch einen schönen V-Tag XD Ich wollte dir was zum Valentin schicken, habs mal wieder nicht pünktlich geschafft, kommt aber bald dann! ;)
Oh thank you so much! Do you also have the opportunity to make purikura?
Yeah, japanese cuisine is one of my favourites! So yummy and healthy, too!
Hope you had a nice V-day, too my friend!
Aww, thank you so much! Puri is so much fun!
Yeah, I guess we are just lucky to have a machine here in Düsseldorf!
Next time I'm in Tokyo let's do so much Purikura until we are sick of it!! XDDD Oh I hope you still had a nice V-Day evening with your husband despite working!
Thank you!! Oh yes, we'll do so many purikura and spend all of our money in the japanese quarter! Too bad we don't have any Ufo catcher here, lol! Can't wait for your visit! <3
Yeah, I can't wait for your visit! Let's do lots of Puri with Theresa!
Danke, wir müssen auch mal wieder welche machen!! <3
Yeah, she is super pale, even without make up! That's why many Asians envy her! XD
Danke dir!! Wir werden bestimmt auch Gelegenheit haben welche zu machen und ich freue mich schon sehr darauf!
Aww, danke, ich glaub da hab ich einfach Glück gehabt :) Aber mit BB Cream kann man fast alles retten, hahaha! Welche benutz du momentan? Ich hab ja letztens zwei Tuben in einem Giveaway gewonnen, und die eine davon ist ziemlich gut!
Ja, echte Freunde würden sowas nicht sagen, und wenn dann würden sie sie es mit Respekt und Anstand formulieren, ne? XD
Kommentar veröffentlichen