Freitag, 1. Juli 2011

Survival package from JP, letters and other things ;)

Hi friends, are you ready for the weekend? I definitely am XD I thought it would be nice to leave you with a post before I'm enjoyng my weekend :) 

Thanks to all who wished me good luck for my job interview at the insurance company! It was actually good, the two ladies I talked with were very nice and friendly, the company building was very clean and modern and it would be super nice to work there! I will get a reply within one week, so let's hope for the best!

 I tried to create a business outfit (total fail and the heels were killing me XD) In the end I decided for the suspenders version. Btw, I realized I've gained weight ^^' I'm not complaining or anything like that but my legs were much thinner somehow when I was in Tokyo, lol.

 I got the pink letter from my friend B. Don't you think it looks like a beautiful present rather than a letter? And I posted my first two postcards for the postcrossing project!

 After the job interview I went to Charlotte to watch our beloved DVDs and eating Pizza and yummy stuff we ordered :) It is always so much fun to spend time with her, gives me back lots of Tokyo feeling ;)

 Finally my survival package from Japan arrived! My sis did good work! I ordered lots of new stationary. Anyone who wants a letter?? XDD

 More stationary and stuff for scrap booking!

 Eyelashes for my friend K. plushies and Rilakkuma umbrella from sis and masking tape and two new Canmake blushes for me XD

My BELOVED JAGABEE SNACK <3 <3 <3 And Oreo and Maccha Latte XDDD

Nicola from Graphic Noise is having her blog's first anniversary giveaway, she is giving away lots of japanese stuff, be sure to join this cool chance! Look at all the awesome stuff you could win!


My lovely friend Shou-chan gave me an award, which I will make an own post of the next time!! But thank you so much already, that was so sweet!

Okay dears, have a nice weekend! What are you up to? Have fun! See you next post!

22 Kommentare:

Lou hat gesagt…

Dein Outfit sieht doch suuuuper aus!!! :D <3

Und aahh echt zu beneiden! Will auch wieder ein Paket aus Japan bekommen :D obwohl ich ja von einem Freund kürzlich auch was bekommen hab x3 hihi!

Liliep hat gesagt…

juchu es ist endlich angekommen!! das ging doch mal wieder recht flott nicht?! :)

ist das da etwa eine hasenpfote in der ecke, was ich da sehe?? :DDD eine recht detaillierte pfote! das kann doch nur liliep sein :)

Rick hat gesagt…

Wow, I don't really know where to start.  That's quite a good collection of stationary and snacks--you can write for a long tmie without having to stop for food! =)

What are the pizza toppings?  Chicken and????

You looked nice for the interview.  I know you made a good impression on them.  I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Huong hat gesagt…

Love both of your outfits! Wish you luck for the job :PP!

oh my! pizza! :P I have been craving for pizza (and sweet deserts) since 2 days ago.

Your stationary looks so cute! The one on the bottom left looks so dainty ^^
Ah more eyelashes, great fun :P

So many jagabee snacks! Never heard of them, but they seem good! The design on the package is sure cute
:P

Does it take long to make the hat? I don't want to waste a lot of your time ><

What is your email address again?

www.londons-boutique.blogspot.com

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

OMG!!!! briefpapier ;0; (schick mir einen brief bitte xD) und canmake*////////////* awww~ ich will auch jemanden in japan der mir zeuch schickt XD ;0;
da hast du ja wieder viele neue schöne sachen *O*
vermiss dich süße, freu mich dich bald wiederzusehen<3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ohhh, danke danke! Ich hab so wenige schwarze Sachen, da ist es irgendwie schwer seriös auszusehen, lol.

Jaaaa, ich beneide dich so um deine tollen Sailor Moon Manga!!! Ich will ihn auch haben! Das war echt süß von deinem Freund dir sowas Schönes zu schicken!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Das ging echt schnell, hat aber nen Haufen Geld gekostet :-)) 

Jaaaa, da ist ja tatsächlich ne Hasenpfote zu sehen!! Was für ein Zufall! Sie wollten unbedingt bei den Sachen sitzen, da hab ich gar nicht gemerkt wie sich die Pfote in Bild geschlichen hat, lol. Natürlich ist es Liliep's Pfote XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I always use stationary from Japan for my letter writing hobby XDD I've been to Japan once y ear the last 4 years, so I always brought somehting back home XD You want a letter, too?? :))

Well, I had chicken and egg topp, Charlotte had tuna, double cheese and egg ;)

Thank you so much for saying so! I really hope I get a job soon, and on my way to that interview I found a 2 Euro coin someone lost. Maybe that brings luck to me??

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you! Yes Charlotte and me were cravng for Pizza for such a long time (even when we were living in Tokyo, lol) so we planned to order something together. You know it is so lonely to eat alone XDD

I was so happy when I got that lovely package! Now I have a enough stationary again ;)

No I don't think it will take long to do that hat, I think I'll ned about 3 days if I work fastly, one week if I slack around. No, you don't waste any of my time because I usually knit on the tram or in front of my TV, so that's totally okay :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Okay, dein Wunsch sei mir Befehl, du bekommst deinen Brief schon! XDD Naja, ich kenn eigentlich immer wen der grad in JP ist also wenn du was brauchst zögere nicht mir das zu sagen! Charlotte fährt demnächst wohl auch wieder, und ich lasse mir dann erneut was mitbringen. Canmake ist ja immer echt klein und leicht, von daher fällt das nicht mal ins Gewicht.

Ich vermiss dich auch!! Wünsch dir ganz viel Spaß beim Abiball heute Abend!!

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

I like your suspenders outfit! Looks really cute! I bought suspenders for myself awhile ago but I haven't get around using it!

You got so many cute items from the Japan package! TOO MUCH CUTENESS XD
By the way I wrote a reply letter to you today. I'm going to sent it on Monday since the nearest post office doesn't open on Sunday. Sorry for the wait ><

Huong hat gesagt…

Aww thanks! Let me know when you're done with it and let me know how much it is You can really do good business like this ;]

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!! I know it is hard to combine putfits with suspenders, cause the top you're wearing has to be rather tight, right? But lately I looooove wide tops :-)

Yeah, toomuch cuteness for one person! So I have to share it with everybody, I'll write a lot of nicely decorated letters, lol. Ohhh, I'll be waiting for your letter, can't wait!

 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Okay, I just read your email, I'll let you know when it's finished. I'll get some nice wool for you on Monday then and start knitting right away. That would be nice to have a business with ones hobby XDD

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

The suspenders were the right choice hehe!

I'm sorry I haven't been around, honestly I was wondering where you were DX I have you on my follow list, but your posts haven't been showing up. I tried re-following, I hope it helps. Otherwise I'll have to try and check here manually haha XD

Anyhow, the pizza, omg, pizza!! It's my favorite food, but I won't allow myself to eat it normal, only to celebrate when I come home from Japan haha.

And the care package is SOOO great all the really cute stationary and stickers, I love those things.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I made a right fashion decision, thanks for supporting it! XDDD

Oh some of my readers already told me that my posts aren't showing up anymore in their dashboards... which is really weird. Maybe you have to add my url on the list of blogs manually again then it should work XD Try it out!

Let's have a pizza together next time we meet, cause that's a real reason to celebrate, right? Hope you are enjoying Tokyo so far, you have access to allt he cute stuff ;)

Tabata Shou hat gesagt…

Ich liebe die Sentimental Circus Sachen, und ich bin sooooo neidisch auf die Lady Oscar sticker <3

Und auf alles andere auch (*3*)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa, Sentimental Circus war ganz in als ich noch da war XDDD Der elefant hats mir besonders angetan.

Und das sind übrigens Briefmarken von Lady Oscar, für Inlandsbriefe in Japan ;)

Naka hat gesagt…

awh your sister is such a sweetie for sending you the stuff! everything looks great :3 and i love your outfit! you look really good in skinny jeans :3 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I gave her the order to buy that for me, lol! Since it was also my money, haha!! Awww, thank you so much, that was so nice of you to say! Actually my legs were much thinner when I lived in Tokyo, lol!

Naka hat gesagt…

 wow I think I would become fatter in Tokyo because of the nice food there ^^ and oh :p I wish my brothers would go on shop missisons for me :p

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, there's no way one can get fat in Tokyo if we run around all day and work and shop and etc, lol No I got thinner and thinner while living there, and gained weight in an instant when I returned home to Germany, XDDD Well, you could ask your brothers to do that for you! I mean they are your brothers actually, you shouldn't be the one to ask, they should ask you instead XDD

Kommentar veröffentlichen