A super busy week passed and the new one starts tomorrow, why is the weekend always sooooo short, lol? This week I have to be in the office at 8 o' clock, so that I can leave at 16:30, which really makes a difference! The last two weeks I returned home so late, and felt like the day went by in an instant ;)
On Friday I went to the Kirmes again with Charlotte, Yuuki and Lara. It was not raining this time (lucky!!), but in the evening it was quite cold. We stayed till the firework, it was so beautiful, I really love firework!
I love ferris wheels!
The girls rode this huge water ride!
Here they are! XD
A pool full of blood in front of the haunted house which we all rode! It was partly scary XD See the foot and the bones?? ;)
Yuuki and Charlotte posing XD
The hautend house staff XD
The Kirmes from above, we reserved a place on the bridge for the firework :) See how packed it was?
Last but not least, a piece of my favourite NYCheesecake, made one yesterday
Okay dear friends, have a good start into the new week! I'm gonna go and finally watch HP 7 on Tuesday with the girls, looking forward to that and to other things besides work, lol.



22 Kommentare:
awww~ ich war erst einmal auf der Kirmes ;O; nächstes Jahr werd ich auch mitkommen zum Feuerwerk^^
Feuerwerke sind echt toll *v*
Wie schön, dass ihr Spaß hattet, die Bilder sind echt schön*_*
zuerst die torte sieht geil aus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *_*
hab auch mal bilder gemopst!!! XD
es war toll, ich will mehhhhhr!
I love parks and rides and haunted houses and fireworks! You had one of my favorite outings. =)
AND cheesecake! LOL, it's been so long...it looks perfect.
I got a little shock when I scrolled through the page only to see a pool of blood xD
Looks like you had fun!
OMG that looks like so much fun! I wanna go to a fair with you! ^o^ We have a lot of fairs during summer in California!
That blood definitely looks creepy haha!
Was erst einmal?? Wenn du dann hier wohnst kannst du dann ja immer mitkommen! XD Wäre toll wenn du auch schon dieses Mal dabei gewesen wärst, das Feuerwerk war voll schön ;) Ich vermiss dich ;)
Jaaaa und er schmeckt unglaublich gut! Ich weiß man soll sich nicht selbst loben, aber in NYC schlägt mich so schnell keiner, lol. Ich hab ein perfektes Rezept ausgearbeitet mit der Zeit, haha!
Hahaha, I'm glad I coincindently put all of your favourite things into one post XDDDD
Hahahaha, that blood pool seems so real lucky it wasn not, lol. Yeah, and it was so much fun!
Mikaaaaaaa! I missed you and your comments so much! How are you? Is everything fine in Tottori?? Soon you're gonna go back to the States, right? I'm sure you'll miss Japan like hell, just like me ;__; But you spent an awesome summer over there, right? XDD
I'd sooooo love to go to a fair with you! I'd visit you in California if necessary, lol. Next year in summer? =)
Btw, there's a huge chance I might be in NYC this winter, so if you happen to be there as well (I know it's so far away from California XDD), just tell me! I'd love to meet you ;) I'm gonna meet Stacy for sure!
looks like u had fun with your gurls ;-)
http://mymymode.com
Hey, thanks for your comment! XD It was much fun indeed!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ wie toll ihr wart auf der Düsseldorfer Kimes mit Yuki.
Ihr seht alle soo süß aus auf den Bilder.
Hat sicher ne Menge Spaß gemacht ^----^<3 Ich hab es leider nicht zur Kirmes geschafft, vielleicht nächstes Jahr ^^.
Sui <3
oh gosh! i cannot remember when was the last time I went to an amusement park1 looks like you had fun and i know thats a huge ferris wheel but im most interested with the plushies on the side *evil laugh* I hope you'll have an amazing week, love!
Jaaa, sie ist super süß und es war echt spaßig! Nächstes Jahr kommst du einfach mit! ;) Danke, das ist so lieb von dir! Ich habs noch gar nicht geschafft bei dir zu kommentieren, seit ich dich verfolge XD Nur gestalkt habe ich schon öfters! Wenn du das nächste Mal bei Charlotte bist würd ich dich gern mal treffen ;)
Thank you so much! For me, it also has been ages since the last time XD But it was so much fun, also just because it wasn't raining as hell like last week when we went XD
Hahaha, I always have to think of you when I see plushies! I actually wanted to try and win a huge Yoshie from Super Mario World! But then I decided to get myself yummy things to eat instead, lol. My belly always wins against my head! ;)
it looks like you had so much fun!!
& I've never made a cheesecake before, I'm such a chicken & afraid I'll mess up. lol
<3,
Dana
Hey Dana! It was indeed much fun! XD I've heard there are a lot of fairs in California?? I'd love to go!
Oh actually NYCheesecake is very simple to make! You can google the recipe and just have a try! There is not much to do wrong XDD
Der Käsekuchen sieht so lecker aus *O* Und die Kirmes sieht wieder nach sehr viel Spaß aus! Vor allem nach der Arbeit =)
Wir müssen uns auf jeden Fall treffen =D Ich bin öfters in Düsseldorf! Muss aber schauen, dass ich am Wochenende nicht arbeiten muss.
Danke, er war sehr lecker! XD Hab auch etwas gebraucht um den so hinzubekommen (wieviele Anläufe das waren weiß ich schon nicht mehr XD) Aber ich geb gern mal ein Stück ab sollte es passen ;)
Kirmes war lustig! Natürlich ist es schon teuer, aber man hat trotzdem Spaß!
Das wäre toll wenn wir uns mal treffen könnten, dann nehmen wir Lotti mit ;) Einfach Bescheid sagen wenns mal passt!
haha the water does look scary! the theme park looked fun, I haven't been to one except disney for a long time! I'm drooling over your cheese cake!
Well, i think it does only look scary, but wasn't! XD I just didn't ride it cause it was too expensive and I didn't want to get wet, lol. Theme parks are so much fun, but we only have few here in Germany, and no Disneyland! The next Disney is in Paris...
You can get very good cheesecake at Starbucks!
Kommentar veröffentlichen