Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2011

I'm super busy...

With my new job! It's been three days only since I started! I work a 40 hours week, which literally kills all of my time. I'm wondering how I can keep my social life alive, lol. I leave my house at 8:40 and return home usually  at around 18:45. Then I check my internet stuff and read blogs while having dinner and watching TV and then I'm so tired I just fall dead into my bed XDDDD 

But work itself is quite okay, I have very nice colleagues, the company building is very neat and clean, I can get water and tea for free, have my own locker and a huge desk with height adjustable chair and table ;) Too bad I can't show you fotos. 

So as I'm super busy weekdays now I think I can only make short posts or post at weekends only ;) Sorry for that, but as soon as I get used to working life I will make plans about time management and how to make the best out of that little precious time I have XD 

 My electronic key for work XDD I have the cutest key chains ;) That pink Alpaca (was a present form Sara Mari) is already popular in the office, lol

 Giant King Prawns we had last Sunday for celebrating my brother's birthday! I really LOVE Sea food!

 Here you can see the progress I'v made with the knitting hat for London's Boutique!

My sis sent me this pic a few days ago! New Rilakkuma stuff! I have to write my next order list, hehe!

Okay my friends, good night! XD Till next post ;)

30 Kommentare:

Jenny hat gesagt…

Congratulations to your job! I am so happy for you you got it! Guess you will get used to it soon and find your time for social life then. Hugs, jenny :-)

PS: Habe ich es richtig in Erinnerung, dass du gerne KitKat magst? :-)

Hyenaurun hat gesagt…

 Die erste Zeit in der neuen Arbeit ist immer anstrengend, aber du wirst sich sicherlich schnell einleben =) Und super, dass der Ort und die Kollegen gut sind!
Oh Gott...diese Riesengarnelen sehen soooooooo gut aus! *O*
Vielleicht sieht man sich mal bei der Meeresfrüchtebar? =D

Mimisa hat gesagt…

Hi my dearest Thanh!!!
 am sorry for replying you so late!
I am in vacations so i don't have internet and i can being connected a few minutes!
I see you so good!!! I am glad about that!!!
I will be more online after this week so i will comment you more often!! :D

Vi hat gesagt…

glückwunsch zum Job! auch wenns anstrengend ist, gewöhnt man sich bestimmt noch dran und wenn die Leute da auch noch passen, um so besser ^^
(und hey, gibt geld *gg*)

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

i know what you meaaan!! i almost feel like we're sisters!!! would looove to meet you but gosh, you've been to Japan and you're in Europe o.o and Manila is like, well it's not any cooler than the places you've been! and gosh, dont you be working too much!! ;A; and what a cute alpaca!!! its so cute I want one soo bad!! if we were officemates I'd go on stealth mode and steal it!! (for a few hours) lol xDDD

Rick hat gesagt…

The best thing for time management is don't stress about things that DON'T have to be done--but also don't make excuses and put off things that DO have to be done (but I know you wouldn't do that anyway).  You'll get used to the job quickly.

I like your keychain--and I am a big fan of seafood too! =)

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awwww~ wie toll dass du den job hast^^ was genau machst du denn da? *v*
Ich liebe Seetiere auch (mir fällt grade nicht der richtige begriff ein XDD)
ich hoffe dass du dich schnell an den job gewöhnst, ist ja echt lang dein arbeitstag..

 頑張ってください<3

Huong hat gesagt…

Yay! You got the job. Congrats :P

Ahh prawn! Love all kind of seafood! I haven't had them since New Years Eve.

Don't rush on making the hat, take your time. :P

Aww Rilakkuma stuff is cute. Wow a shop full of Rilakkuma stuff? I'm never
seen a shop selling just that.

ベーサ hat gesagt…

Wow 40 hours a week is a lot! It's good your like your job and the people you work with since you're spending "your life" there :D Social life is important! ^^ Good luck with time management! ♥
Omg those huge critters >.< haha I love sea food too but can't "peel" giant stuff like that without my hands shaking :D
xo sweetie

Inuchi hat gesagt…

40 stunden woche ist auch echt hart..wenn man daran nicht gewöhnt ist >_<; was arbeitest du denn?
._. auch echt doof, dass du erst so spät zuhause bist..da hat man ja fast nichts mehr vom Tag !

 

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

congrats on your new job!! DOn't work too hard!! the grilled prawns look yum ^^

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh thank you so much Jenny! It is not a permanent job, though XDD My contract is for until end of October for the time being ;) The first week went by so fast! Hopefully the upcoming weeks will, too.

Oh yes, I do like kitkat, but the flavours we have in Germany are so boring ;) Guess I'm so used to the crazy flavours in Japan XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Die erste Woche ist ja schon um, und man hat sich echt schnell an alles gewöhnt ;) Hoffe das bleibt auch so auch mit den netten Kollegen und netten Arbeitsplatz, lol.

Das wäre toll wenn man sich mal trifft zum Essen, vielleicht mal mit Charlotte zusammmen?? ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hi Cutie! I missed you so much, how are you doing? Looking forward to hearing from you more often ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh danke schön, ich hab mich bereits an alles gewöhnt nach ner Woche! Das geht echt schnell, ist man einmal drin, ne! sogar an die frühen Auftstehzeiten gewöhnt man sich ;) Jaaa, das ganze Geld wird für Reisen gespart! Schließlich will ich dich und andere im Frühjahr dann besuchen kommen ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh Bee, you are my sister in my heart XDDDD I've felt like that from the beginning ;) Hope to see you in rl sometime soon! No, I guess Manila must be pretty cool, and i love to go to new places I've never been before ;)

Well, I'll watch out for my health of course. I eat and sleep enough, so hopefully I'll stay healthy XDDD And I got my Alpaca from Sara Mari, you could ask her to catch one for you, lol

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks for the advice! Now I really appreciate my free time and enjoy it even more! ;)

I heard there is very good sefood on the east coast of the US?? There is a big chance I might be in NYC in December, so :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Daaaaaanke, ich hab mich auch sehr gefreut, endlich mal richtig Geld zu verdienen! XDD Ich erzähl dir alles über meine Arbeit wenn wir uns das nächste Mal sehen, was hoffentlich bald ist!

Seefood sag ich einfach dazu, bei den ganzen Anglizismen heutzutage schon ganz normal, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you! I love sea food too! But I don't eat everything! I don't like oysters for example, haha!

To be true, I ripped that hat apart again cause there were too amny mistakes in it and I want it to be perfect for you! Can't make you hat full of mistakes, lol

In Tokyo there are shops specialised in Character goodies, Kiddy Land for ex, they have like four floors full of stuff you wanna buy! I almost fainted the first time I was there, so much cuteness! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It really is a lot, but it also means more money I have to spend, lol. thank you, hope I can manage to do everything I want even with work XD

Oh it was actually very easy to peel the shell XD And they were soooo yummy ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Naja, aber das sieht ja fast immer so aus wenn man arbeitet XD Eigentlich hab ich mich schon so gut wie an alles gewöhnt :) Ich wollte meine Arbeit jetzt nicht so im Blog erwähnen, aber ich arbeite für eine Versicherung, soviel kann ich sagen ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you Nic! I'll be carful not to overwork! But this is not Japan here, lol! XDDD

Inuchi hat gesagt…

das stimmt schon XD aber wenn man das nicht gewohnt ist, ist das eine totale umstellung !!
aha =) 

Jenny hat gesagt…

I found Caramel flavour and bought it for you.

Stefanie Goerke hat gesagt…

Haha, das koennte ich geschrieben haben.
Und selbst nach nem halben Jahr hab ich noch keine Ahnung, wie ich meine Zeit am besten einteile nach der Arbeit, haha.
Wenn du nen Weg gefunden hast, sag mir Bescheid XD
Was machst du jetzt eigentlich??? o.o

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, das stimmt XD Dabei arbeite ich glaube ich weniger als du ;) Ich schaffs auch meistens in 30 Minuten nach Hause, mit dem Hinweg morgens ist also eine weitere Stunde des Tages damit verschwendet zur Arbeit zu kommen und wieder nach Hause zu fahren ;__;

Ich muss wirklich mehr aus der Zeit machen die ich dann noch hab nach Feierabend, aber da bin ich meist so fertig dass ich nur noch schnell was esse, meinen Internetkram checke und dann halb tot auf dem Sofa liege... Ist das bei dir auch so??

Ich schreib dir mal ne Mail, ich will im Internet nicht über die Arbeit sprechen XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh und was es für eine Umstellung war! Ich bin immer noch jeden Tag voll fertig nach der Arbeit XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Wow, really??? That's so cool! Thank you sooo much Jenny! When shall we meet again? Lol

Jenny hat gesagt…

LOL, how about meeting yesterday ;-)
I'll have holidays at of August.

Cori hat gesagt…

Gratuliere zu deinem neuen job.um was handelt es sich?hoffe du findest eine möglichkeit arbeit und freizeit gut auszubalancieren

Kommentar veröffentlichen