Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011

Sunshine Girls with Bubble Tea

Hi friends! Did you enjoy your day? I did even though it was a looooong day today, I'm deadly tired somehow XD Still before falling asleep, I'll post for you! ;) 

I met up with Charlotte yesterday to check out a new cafe in Düsseldorf which sells Bubble Tea aka Tapioca Drinks XDDD She wrote about it here. I tried Tapioca the first time when I was living in Tokyo and was so surprised to see it here as well! The owners are Chinese or Taiwanese, I couldn't hear the difference, lol. At least it was not Japanese or Vietnamese, haha!  Well, for those who don't know, bubble tea is a very popular drink in Asia which is based on tea and milk mixed with Tapioca perls. 

 So this is how they look like! Charlotte had apple juice with strawberry tapioca and I had milk tea with lychee perls! I really love the huuuuge straws!

 A blurry pic of us drinking XDD

 Then we had to play around with my hat, lol It suits Charlotte much better than me, doesn't it?

We wore our new clothing that day XD And my face is so red, it was rather warm, too.

We paid 3 Euro per drink, which is quite okay I think since we got 500 ml. I was so full, lol. Since Bubble Tea is not yet that popular in Germany there were almost only Asian customers, Charlotte was the only blond girl in the time we were there. After that we strolled around and browsed some japanese stores which only made us miss our beloved Japan even more ;_; But it was fun, too. In the evening we went to Charlotte's place so that I could pick up my long lost thought belongings from our apartment in Tokyo! You know we had to leave back loads of stuff back when we left Tokyo. Her acquaintance sent some stuff over in two huuuuuuuge parcels and I was so happy to get some of my things back! I thought I'd never see them again. 

Here's another cool giveaway again to join! There are awesome things to win from Closet Voyage!

That's it for today! I'll post again soon cause it seems like I've got the job!!! ;)) Details next post! Stay tuned!

49 Kommentare:

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

omg ich muss da auch unbedingt hin!!*_*
der hut steht dir ja mal SOWAS von gut!!*_* trage bitte immer solche hüte *v* richtig damenhaft *v*
whaaa schön^^

Janeth hat gesagt…

cooling drinks indeed you need:) was here bloghopping!

Rick hat gesagt…

Are the Tapioca perls supposed to be very chewy?  Like a gummy bear that has gotten old?

That's great news about getting some of your stuff back.  Things can be replaced, but it's nice when you don;t have to. =)

Dana Yoshimizu hat gesagt…

I love bubble tea! :D

& that's great that you were able to get your stuff back!!! That must have made you so HAPPY. 


<3, Dana
danayoshimizu.blogspot.com

Lisa Bruendl hat gesagt…

Oh, hab ich noch nie getrunken!!! Aber in unserem Kuhkaff gibts sowas auch überhaupt nicht! xD
Muss ich auch unbedingt mal probieren!
Schöner Hut! Steht dir richtig gut! Ich trau mich an so was wie Hüte nie ran xD

Ja~ Dass das Kleine gesund ist, ist das Wichtigste ♥
Und ja... Genau das ist mein Ziel. Mal ne anständige Unterhaltung führen zu können ^^"

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

There was a bubble tea boom about 10 years ago here, and it's back again! Most of the bubble tea shop back then were local, but now the popular ones are all from Taiwan!

We don't have flavoured tapioca pearls here, or I haven't discover them yet! Haha~

Jenny ♥ hat gesagt…

Oh I want Bubble Tea too~ well, in Hamburg then!
The hat looks cute on you!

Huong hat gesagt…

Ohhhh i loveee bubble tea drinks! They  taste amazing!! ^__^ I sucked a tapioca ball up through the straw too quick and i choked lol! :P fun times. I haven't drank it in quite a while, and I crave for it now that I can see a picture of it. I searched up on how to make bubble tea, it seems easy, but it seems time consuming. I'd rather buy it as it is more likely to taste nicer than what I make. :P

nina hat gesagt…

,mmmmm your post totally made me crave bubble tea :)hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! ps- i'm hosting a great giveaway! :)

monologue_de_chi hat gesagt…

da müssen wir öfter hin :D
der hut steht dir aber besser als mir!!!! <333

(hab mal ein paar bilder aus dem blog geklaut fürs scrapbook XD )

Naka hat gesagt…

your hair looks amazing! did you get it cut? it really suits you and i love your hat too :) and thanks i got you're letter, I'm planning on sending mine next week ^^ and i love bubble tea ^^ 

Jenny hat gesagt…

Oh, I just was told about bubble teas by a girl from Taiwan! I really would like to try but too sad that there is milk inside! :-( (For those who wonder, I have a milk allergy).

Naka hat gesagt…

your comment about missing me made me smile so much! I missed reading your blog too and you in general! I hope you're doing okay

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Natürlich gehen da mal hin wenn du dann endlich in Düsseldorf wohnst! Hast du denn schon ein Datum wegen Einzug?? XD

Ach danke, du sagst immer so nette Sachen! Der Hut war ein Geschenk von meiner Mama! Bei viel Sonnenschein setzte ich ihn immer auf! Ich hab in auch in Gold (für unser Twin-Outfit, haha)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hi there! Thanks for leaving me a comment! Indeed, in summer specially when it's so hot you really need something to cool you down! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

There are two types of Tapioca perls, I choose the one with fruit juice filling XD But real Tapioca perls are really hard to chew, you're right!

Yeah, I was so happy to get at least some of my stuff back! some are lost forever...but anyways XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hi Dana, me loves it too, lol. It must be popular in the US I guess?? And yeah, I felt like on Christmas time when I got my stuff back XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey, wie gehts dir? Ist es nun soweit? XDD Ich wünsch dir und deiner Famile alles Gute, und dass euer Nachwuchs gesund und munter auf die Welt kommt! <3

Bubble Tea ist echt lecker! Solltest du mal nach Düsseldorf kommen, können wir gern zusammen hin! Das ist auch der erste Laden in Düsseldorf, ich wusste dass es in Berlin mehrere gibt. Gut dass ich nun nicht mehr nach Berlin oder sonst nach Asien reisen muss um das Zeug zu trinken, lol.

Ach danke, das ist so lieb! Ich hab auch immer mein Leben lang gedacht ich hätte kein Hutgesicht, aber dann hab ichs einfach ausprobiert!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I've heard bubble tea is wuite cheap in Singapore!! That must be so cool! Hope we can have some together once!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, they are yummy right?? Is it popular in London as well? I really hope to have one with you sometime when I'm in London! It is much easier to just buy it than do it at home I guess! Well, i'm lazy that's why, haha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hi there! Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll def. check your blog and giveaway!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Auf jeden Fall! Hat voll Spaß gemacht und ich hänge gerne in Cafes und so rum XDD Nur schade dass es hier kein Tullys gibt! ;__;

Ach was dir steht er besser und damit basta! :P Und klau soviel du magst, sonst überspiel ich sie dir mal auf den Stick!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey Naka!! Well, I cut it myself! I have no money for the hairdresser, lol. So I just took the scissors and cut. Hope it looks okay XD

Cool, then I'll be waiting for your letter! Thank you!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah that really is a pity! But we still have the cupcake cafe we can go to right? XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh that was actually my intention to make you smile! LOL I'm glad I could bring up a smile on your face! I'm doing fire as always! Hope you're okay yourself!

Lou hat gesagt…

Ihr seid sooo süss x3 dein Haar sieht echt cool aus mit dem Pony! Passt total :D lass mir bald auch wieder ein Pony schneiden x3 höhö!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ohhhh danke! Du sagst immer solch liebe Sachen <3 Den Pony hab ich mir selbst geschnitten in einer spontanen Aktion vorm Badezimmerspiegel, haha! Wenn du deinen auch hast will ich aber Fotos sehen!! ;)

Lou hat gesagt…

Ich schneid mir den auch selbst! haha! xD klar zeig ich fotos... falls mein selbstversuch ein pony zu schneiden überhaupt gelingt! chch! übrigens, falls du ein neues Lay willst kann ich dir vielleicht wie schon gesagt gerne eins machen! :) Kann nur nicht sagen wie lange das dauert, bzw. wie ich Zeit hab! Aber ansonsten mach ich das sehr gerne! :D

monologue_de_chi hat gesagt…

Juhuuu~~~~~
Oh ja... ich hätte gerne noch was probiert....

ach was xD dann sagen wir: er steht uns beiden gleich, ja?
ich kann dir ja vllt mal ne dvd geben, dann kannst du mir ja vllt den großteil brennen^^;

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Bubble tea is spreading around the world, but yeah, I think most caucasian people dont know what it is at all haha. Well even here in Japan it is not so popular, tho I see a few bubble tea stands. I'm glad it seems you have the job, looking forward to the results!

Marina D hat gesagt…

Now I want to have bubble tea!!

wave♪ hat gesagt…

You guys look so cute in those hats! I can only wear a few but they look really cute on you girls. And I love bubble tea, too! I never drink it here sadly though. Just like I barely eat sushi even though it's something you think I would have more often, lol. XD

Have you gotten all your stuff back from Japan yet?

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

hallo süße^^
nein leider ha ich immer noch kein datum T_T ich muss den führerschein hier noch machen, ich bin dabei, muss bald die theoretische prüfung machen..und meine mutter meint ich soll mir noch einen job hier suchen bis oktober ;__;
ich hoffe es geht schneller aber allerschlimmstens wohne ich erst ab oktober, wenn uni beginnt und ich bafög bekomme, in düsseldorf ._.
ich arbeite dran dass es schneller geht ;.;

jaaaaa ich sehe aber oft wirklich schwanger aus XDD vor allem wenn ich viel gegessen hab macht sich mein bauch ganz rund XD aber auch so oft lol

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Aww, thank you so much! I had to think of Caroline and you and your big Egoist floppy hats when I wore mine XDDDD So, next time I'm in Japan we're definitely gonna have sushi and bubble tea together!

Jep I got most things back, but there were some things missing in the parcel, lol. I wonder how that came, before I left I put everything on the floor to a great pile so that my friend's aquaintance only had to put it into a box. But anways, Im happy to have at least some items back ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, me too! Thx for your comment, btw!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ach ich glaub es gibt nix was du nicht kannst, Lou! XDDDD Ich freu mich schon auf erste Bilder! Und auf dein Angebot komme ich gerne zurück! ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ach das ist echt schade! So ein Füherschein kann ganz schön lange dauern! Aber wenn man die Theorie erst hinter sich hat kommen ganz schnell die Fahrstunden! ;)

Du könntest doch versuchen hier in D'dorf einen Job zu finden! Ist bestimmt leichter in so etwas größeren Städten. Naja, dann müssen wir uns mal gegenseitig besuchen in der Zwischenzeit :p Ist ja auch nicht schlimm. Aber sttz dich da nicht so unter Druck.eins nach dem anderen!

Ach sag doch sowas nicht nach dem Essen hat jeder so ne Kugel, lol! XDDDDD

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

I love bubble tea!! and gosh you girls are so pretty and you have the cutest bangs ever!! <3 and it's so cute you call yourself sunshine girls, I was just listening to that song you posted a while back, totally reminds me of you! 

NeCia hat gesagt…

Hi Pretty, This is a very interesting post! I've never tried this drink, I hope that I'll do it someday, maybe when I'll be in South Korea next year. Do you think is there  a Bubble Tea? KissesNeCia (from www.neciaaa.blogspot.com)

Naka hat gesagt…

congratulations on the job and thanks for the comment ^^ yeah a swap would be fun! :3

and i bought the mannequin from a friend who was moving away to uni for only 30 GBP, but becuase you can adjust the size it is normally o0ver 100pounds in shops! I think you might be able to find it cheap online though :) They are really fun to have, but sometimes in the middle of the night I think there is a person in the living room D:

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh Bee, I really hope we can have a cup of bubble tea together sometime! I come to the Phillipines to visit you! XDDD

Thank you so much, you always say the sweetest things! I wish I was as cute as you are! You are also a sunshine girl, lol. No I thought it was quite suitable cause the singer was alo wearing a big hat in the video! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Oh I think there must be Bubble Tea in Korea as well, it is quite popular in the whole of Asia!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much my dear! A craft swap would be fun indeed right? Atm I'm knitting a hat for London's Boutique, but after that I could do something for you!

Oh then I'll try and look on the Net for such a mannequin! I've always wanted to have one, but could never find one! Though it sounds scary as you awake in the middle of night and think there is another person, lol. You are so lucky to have one already!.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much my dear! A craft swap would be fun indeed right? Atm
I'm knitting a hat for London's Boutique, but after that I could do
something for you!

Oh then I'll try and look on the Net for such a
mannequin! I've always wanted to have one, but could never find one!
Though it sounds scary as you awake in the middle of night and think
there is another person, lol. You are so lucky to have one already!. 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much my dear! A craft swap would be fun indeed right? Atm
I'm knitting a hat for London's Boutique, but after that I could do
something for you!

Oh then I'll try and look on the Net for such a
mannequin! I've always wanted to have one, but could never find one!
Though it sounds scary as you awake in the middle of night and think
there is another person, lol. You are so lucky to have one already!. 

Amelia hat gesagt…

hello...i love bubble tea too..it's my addiction :D

Hyenaurun hat gesagt…

 aww~ ich liebe bubble Tea! <3 Und ihr beide seht super aus mit dem Hut! Sehr hübsch *O*
Auch klasse, dass ihr einen Teil eurer Sachen endlich zuück bekommen habt!
Und herzlichen Glückwunsch zu dem neuen Job ! =)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I think it is gonna become my fav as well, hahahaha! Thanks for your comment!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, Bubble Tea ist echt lecker, ne?? Wir sollten mal mit Lotti hingehen XD Und daaanke!

Über die Sachen hab ich mich echt gefreut, ich dachte ich seh das Zeug nie wieder ;)

Kommentar veröffentlichen