Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011

Weekend Post

Hi friends, are you enjoying your weekend? Since I had such a busy week I really appreciate the weekend more than ever XD It's so nice to sleep till 9 instead of 7 am, to do things you want, or stay inside just like today, lol. 

On Saturday afternoon I met up with my friend K. for Bubble Tea and Shopping ;) We tried various outfits and browsed stores. I ended up buying only a postcard holder album for the postcrossing project! I got my first four postcards from random users from all over the world!

 My very first postcards from the postcrossing project! (Flower card from Arizona, train card from Taiwan, lynx from Belarus and finally a tourist card from Menorca, Spain)

 My Bubbe Tea: Strawberry Green Tea with Yoghurt flavoured bubbles. It was so sweet, K. and me swear we felt dizzy and a little drunk after having those, lol

 I liked most of those clothes, but I decided not to buy anything ;_; I have to wait for my salary first!

Later at around half past six I met up with Charlotte and L. for dinner and to go to the Rheinkirmes which is our annual fair ;) But it was raining so badly, we just walked around had some sweets and ended up hanging around in Cafe Relax, where we had some drinks which were okay, but actually not so yummy as they look like. My shoes were ruined as we were drenched, lol. After all, it was a funny evening with the girls, we even coincidently met another friend at the Cafe and bumped into Charlotte's friends on our way home ;) Yeah, Düsseldorf is a small village XDD

 Oh my I looked so destroyed due to wind and rain, lol. We also made a funny picture on the subway ;) Charlotte wrote about the day here

This is a bonus picture, cause I actually like this one, even though my hair looks like a mess XD

A few days ago I was tagged for an blog award by the wonderful Miss Wave! Thank you lovely lady, I'll try to do a post about the award soon. Oh I still have to make that review about the sponsored eyelashes as well. I see there is pretty much to do next week besides work. Other plans: We wanna go and watch the final Harry Potter movie and go back to the Rheinkirmes when it's not raining to ride some attractions. But I'm a fraidy cat, lol. 

Hope you guys are doing fine and have a good start into the new week!

32 Kommentare:

Jenny hat gesagt…

Ooooh the bubble tea was that sweet? Thats hard XD A friend of mine had kiwi-greentea and it wasn't sweet at all. Or were it just the bubbles?

Oh, tomorrow I gonna watch Harry Potter too.. can't wait *_*;

I love all of the clothes! THey look great on you !

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

I like the ribbon shirt that you tried, it looks good on you!

Have fun when you visit Rheinkirmes again, and hope it doesn't rain! :)

Jenny hat gesagt…

How cool that you got your first cards via postcrossing! I love the one with the old steam train :-)
Too bad that you did not buy any of the clothes, the shirt with the ribbon is lovely!
Have a nice Sunday! Hugs, Jenny :-)

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

I really like the floral dress on you on the top row ^^ the drinks look yum!

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awwww bubble tea *v* ich will auch^^
euer tag sah ja toll aus^^ schade dass du nichts kaufen konntest, aber bald wird viel geshoppt XD *v*
schade dass die drinks bei relax nciht so gut waren..wir müssen mal iced matcha bei tenten coffee probieren^^
ich freu mich dich bald wiederzusehen,wenn ich hier alles hinter mir hab, geh ich nie mehr weg aus düsseldorf XD
wünsch dir einen schönen abend und einen schönen tag morgen^^

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

what are you talking about! you look fantastic! and i cant wait to see what you'll get once you get you salary, you have to buy that ribbon top, its divine on you! and yes I super hate it when shoes get all drenched! D: I love the rain as long as I'm not under it laawwl! and I would love to swap/surprise you with sweet things! :DDDD  we'll exchange infos there okay?! geee im always too shy to talk to you on facebook!

Rick hat gesagt…

Cool postcards.  I had kind of a rotten weekend, but reading about yours cheered me up. =)
Thanks!

Hyenaurun hat gesagt…

So Postkarten zu bekommen ist super! Ich kann dir leider nur anbieten eine aus Italien zu schicken ;_;
Der Pullover mit der Schleife sieht klasse aus, aber das mit dem warten kenne ich leider zu gut -.-...
Und es sieht nach super viel Spaß aus aber es tut mir leid um deine Schuhe!

ginny_mary_weasley hat gesagt…

I love trying outfits! hahaha
oh i could sent you a postcard...i know i have your adress but i always forget to send letters....i am horrible in that way -__-

i think i will go shopping this week... (or i hope so!!!)
Here it's raining too...and i hate it! xD Because it is so cold too!! (and we are in summer...where is the hot weather???)

You look so adorable!!!
I am looking forward your review about those sponsored eyelashes ;D
and yeah like you, i wanna go to the cinema and watch that movie! haha

Kisses lovely Thanh

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

I agree with Pei, the Ribbon shirt really suits you well! The color and design are perfect!

You are always having delicious looking drinks, I feel jealous haha! Especially the ones with all the whipped cream, that looks great to me I'm drooling! And its so nice you can keep spending time with Charlotte, you guys seem like good friends^^

cominica_ai hat gesagt…

hi, 1st time visit! :D
I'm dying to watch HARRY POTTER, but my stupid country isn't have it! Grrr

have a nice day! ^^

http://cominicablog.blogspot.com/

Dana Yoshimizu hat gesagt…

I still haven't joined the postcrossing project yet!
But look at your post cards, how awesome!!


<3, 
Danadanayoshimizu.blogspot.com

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I don't know why our tea was sooo sweet this time, we really felt a little bit drunk after that, lol. It was a sugar shock, literally XD

I'm gonna watch HP next week on Tuesday with my friends, it will be so much fun! Looking so much forward!

Oh thank you, I'm re-thinking about buying some of the pieces when I get my first salary! ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh thank you so much that was so kind of you to say XD

We're gonna go tomorrow again, and the weather forecast said no rain! Hopefully that's true!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Postcrossing is so much fun! I've got 6 cards by now, and 5 cards from me are travelling right now XD I've bought an album for the cards, i'll bring it with me next time we meet!

I'm thinking about buying some of the clothes when I get my salary, lol!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, thank you, I'm thinking about getting that when I get my salary XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa, bald bist du hier und dnan können wir ganz oft dorthin gehen! XDD Ich freu mich schon so! Ja, der tag war echt lustig ich wünschte jeder Tag wäre so! Ich würd gerne mal den Maccha Latte probieren! Machen wir zusammen!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh well, thank you! The wind and rain were very mean to my hair and fce, haha! I'll go on a shopping spree once I have my money, lol, then I can make a huge gets post, hehe! Well, let's see! If that ribbon top is still there I might get it! :b

Oh that's totally okay, you can just talk to me on fb, I've got nothing against it! We can also exchange addresses here if you like, or email me to thanthao.sakura.lam@googlemail.com I'd love to do a swap ith you!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear your weekend was bad, hopefully the next one will be better! XD I've heard it's very ot at the east coast right now, take care my friend!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ehrlich du würdest mir ne Karte schicken?? Das wäre ja soooo lieb! XDD

Ach meine Schuhe sind inzwischen wieder sauber und trocken, ich hab sie in die Waschmaschine geworfen und sie kamen heil und vor allem sauber wieder raus! XDD

Es war echt viel Spaß! Das nächste Mal kommst du einfach mit wenn ich mich mit Lotti treffe! Ich will dich sowieso mal treffen XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh trying out outfits is sooo much fun, I could do that all day long! XD It's cool to wear stuff you normally don't right?? 

You would really send me a postcard?? Thank you so much! I've also got yur address, but I never wrote to you from Tokyo, so sorry for that! I promise to write to you soon! So just a little bit more patience!

I really missed your comments, it's good to have you back!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh Sara, I really missed your comments, it's good to have you back! XD Well, I might get that ribbon shirt if it is still there when I get my salary, lol.

Me and my friends really enjoy yummy food and lovely drinks, we are not the diet kind of girls, haha! But now I had better be carful about what I eat cause I keep sitting in the office and might become fat with the time, noooo XDDD

Oh yes, Charlotte has a special place in my friends heart, same as you Sara! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh thank you for leaving a comment I really appreciate that! XD There is no HP in your country?? How sad! It's a great movie that everyone has to watch!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh I can only recommend you to join, it is so much fun! You'll never know when you get a postcard and from whom and from which country. So much surprise effect XD

Have a nice day Dana!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh I can only recommend you to join, it is so much fun! You'll never
know when you get a postcard and from whom and from which country. So
much surprise effect XD

Have a nice day Dana! 

NeNe hat gesagt…

hey <333
wie geht es dir???
es tut mir leid das ich immer so lahm bin beim antworten ;___;
wuhuuu boboq gibt es jetz auch bei euch :D das ist supi :D <3 hastu schon eine liebl. sorte? ^^
auja, ich freu mich schon so wenn ich dich endlich treffen kann x3 das wird spaßig :D
danke für deine lieben kommis!!!
ja klar, ich mal dir gerne was x3 schreib mir was du gerne möchtest ^^
ich hab eh ENDLICH vor auf deine lieben briefe zu antworten X____X  <333 schlimm, das ich wirklich nicht eher zu kam ;__; es tut mir so leid ><
achja, und mein giveaway hat gestern gestartet ^^
vielleicht hastu ja lust mitzumachen :)
http://cupcake-gal.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-500-follower-1st-blog-anniversary.html

viele liebe grüße <3
ps: hastu deine hyper sim schon? ^^

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey, ich freu mich von dir zu hören! Klar verstehe ich dass es länger dauert Comments zu beantworten wenn man so beschäftigt ist! Durch die Arbeit bin ich auch so busy und hab kaum Zeit zum Bloggen...

Bubble Tea ist echt lecker, ich muss erst alles ausprobieren um meine Lieblingssorte zu finden :-) I Japan war mein fav Caramel Milk ;)

Ich kanns auch kaum erwarten dich zu treffen! Kommst du auch zum Japantag? Ach und lass dir Zeit mit dem Brief, über ne Karte aus Japan würd ich mich auch sehr freuen! XD Und jaa, ich hätte sehr gerne ein Bild vo dir daskomt dann an meine Fotowand ;)

Ich würd gern teilnehmen an deinem Giveaway, aber ich will nicht einem anderen die Gewinnchance wegnehmen ;) Aber trotzdem danke!

Ich werd demnächst ne Hypersim bestellen wenn ich mein Gehalt bekommen hab <3

NeNe hat gesagt…

danke für deinen kommi grad ;D <3
jaaa tights mit punkten!! <3 ich liebe sie so sehr x3  aber die gabs leide rnur letztes jahr einmal bei H&M und seitdem nicht mehr U___U meine sind auch schon so kaputt >< naja...hab mich jetz mit herzchen tights bei accessorize eingedeckt xD hauptsache muster x3
ich war vorher auch noch nie auf ner hochzeit ><  aber es war wirklich schön, doof nur das ich kaum jmd kannte....naja~
jaaaa ich HOFFE es!! ich hasse das wetter hier...mir machen 30°C überhaupt nichts aus <3 freu mich schon xD
----------------------------
ja, das is wirklich ärgerlich >< nie hat man zeit für die dinge die man machen möchte...ein glück hab ich jetz ferien~ xD  muss zwar auch viel machen, aba da kann man sich dann trotzdem mal die zeit zum bloggen nehmen, ohne schlechtes gewissen~
jaaa caramel milk tea <3 is mein favo bei boboq <3 aba yoghurt lemon is auch toll xD und lychee und rote guave, und und und xD <3
ja, wollte zum japantag endlich mal nach dd x3  wollte eigentlich schonmal im august vorbeischauen, aber ich glaub das schaff ich zeitlich, geldlich und organisatorisch nimmer~
okkkk, ich setz mich demnächst an das bild hehe :D <3 hab au schon ne idee~  wird auch so in dem style von dem was ich letzens gemacht hat ^^/  und ja, ne postkarte bekommste... xD hab ja nen monat zeit postkarten zu suchen in tokyo... xD ich hoffe es gibt welche MIT motiv, AUßER aufm tokyo tower xDDD
ok, wie du möchtest ^^
oha, sag ir dann auf jeden fall obs funktioniert mit der HS ne :)

Naka hat gesagt…

cute photos :) and the drinks look so good :3 and nice postcards too! 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Aww, thank you much Grace! But unfortunately the drinks only look good, but didn't taste good ;_; Was expensive as well!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Kein Problem ich kommentiere gern bei dir, ich liebe deinen Blog! <3 Ich halt mal meine Augen offen wegen der Pünktchen Tights, finde ich welche hole ich gleich welche für dich mit XD Oder du schuast mal in Japan da gibts sowas bestimmt immer ;)

Ich würd mich riesig über ne Karte freuen, aber es muss jetzt keine Touri-Karte sein! Kennst du den Laden "Loft"? Da gibts jede Menge süßer Karten mit allen erdenklichen Motiven ;) Und auf dein Bild freu ich mich ebenfalls, das kommt an meine Wand XD Liebste Grüße!

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

yaaay i would love to swap!! i'll send you an email soon cause right now I'm boarding two different houses! heee you'll be my first swap, makes it extra extra special!! <3 <3 <3 

Kommentar veröffentlichen