Do you like postcards? I do, and whenever I'm on holiday I love to send some to friends back home. I love receiving and sending postcards, and my friend Jenny inrtroduced me to a site called Postcrossing. She wrote about it here. The idea behind this site is to send and receive postcards to/from random persons from all over the world. These persons are registered users from Postcrossing, so it is guarenteed that you get postcards. I decided to join the fun, and since I'm new to this site I have to send out a card first, and the first person I'll send a card to is from The Netherlands. When I receive my first random card, I'll show you a picture XD
Lately, I also love to watch make-up tutorials on youtube, they are really useful and I leart a lot. Love the videos from Michelle Phan a lot, she is a very famous make-up artist! Hope I can improve by watching loads of those videos. I'm also watching a lot of "how to apply false eyelashes" videos as a preperation for my review XD
Here is one of Michelle's videos :-)
Today was the hottest day of this summer until now, we had 35 degrees ;__; My god it is still 30 degrees and we have almost midnight. But there's a storm alert for tonight *__*
If everything works out I'll see a former fellow student again this Thursday! Haven't seen her for ages, it will be nice to meet and catch up! She also has a blog, you can find it here. And I'll have a job interview on Friday, looking forward to that! Wish me luck!
Okay,I'll try to post again soon. See you!




23 Kommentare:
Jaa Michelle Phan ist echt super! Mag ihre Videos total gerne! :D
Und die Seite Postcrossing klingt ja total interessant! Ich glaube ich mach da auch mit :D Ich liebe es Post zu bekommen x3
Jaaa, sie ist ja auch so schon total hübsch, aber ihre Tipps sind echt cool. Ich hoffe ich kann ne Menge von ihr lernen XDDD
Ich bin auch ganz begeistert von der Idee der Seite Postcrossing. Ich werd heute mal meine erste Postkarte schreiben. Wäre cool wenn du auch mitmachen würdest, vlt bekomme ich dann ja mal ne Karte von dir, lol? Ich wollte dich sowieso mal fragen ob ich deine Adresse in der Schweiz bekomme, ich würd dir gerne ne Karte zum Geburtstag, Weihnachten etc schicken, aber du ziehst ja bald um, oder?
those glasses are sexy
Jaa gell! Sie ist superhübsch! Mann ich finds sooo toll dass du dich jetzt ein bisschen mehr getraust dich zu schminken x3 tokyogirl :D
Wir können gerne Adressen austauschen x3 klaro! :D ich ziehe um, aber meine Eltern bleiben ja hier und ich wohn auch nicht so weit weg von ihnen! Und ausserdem bleib ich eh noch bis Herbst! :D
Yes, aren't they? I am a glasses lover, that's why I refuse to wear contacts, lol.
Naja, bin aber noch längst nicht gut XDDD Aber ich übe und hoffe irgendwann besser zu werden. Vlt erkennst du mich gar nicht mehr wieder wenn wir uns das nächste Mal sehen?? ^o^
Okay, dann schreib ich dir einfach mal bei fb ne Nachricht wegen Adressentausch ;)
awwww~ good luck with the job interview sweetie^^ what kind of job is it?^^
die videos sind ja cool, muss ich mir gleich mal anschauen^^
I sent my first poastcard via postcrossing to the Netherlands, too! LOL Best of all is that because we (you and me) are living so close to the Netherlands the cards usually arrive within 2-3days. Same experience I had with Belgium. ;-)
Wishing you a lot of fun with postcrossing...I will have to post some of the cards I got, too.
And ALL fingers crossed for your job interview! Good luck!
Ups, da habe ich ausversehen als Gast kommentiert.
Thank you!! I'll give my best XD It's a phone consultant job in an insurance company in Düsseldorf ;)
Pass bloss auf, die Videos machen richtig süchtig, lol. Ich konnte gar nicht mehr aufhören und will das alles nun selbst probieren.
I'll send them off tomorrow and hopefully will get a card back soon! Can't wait! I think we can have lots of fun with postcrossing, next time we meet up we can show each other the cards we already got XD
Thank you!! I'll do what I can! ;)))
Macht nix, ich weiß doch dass du es bist XDDD Die andere Jenny hat nen anderen Usernamen ;)
The Postcrossing website reminds me of an iPhone app called Doki Doki Postbox! They have the same concept of receiving random postcards from people! But the Postcrossing seems more interesting since you receive the physical postcard :)
I look at Michelle Phan's tutorials time to time too. But I only have basic make-up items so I can't really do the stuffs she teaches..
Oh I didn't know about the iphone app since I don't have one! But you might know that I'm not a fan of emails myself I prefer to write letters and postcards! It's fun, so if you wanna join please do so! XD
Oh Michelle's doing stuff that is sometimes quite complicated, and I also have basic stuff only atm, but hopefully my make-up collection will grow with the time :)
wowowow michelle pham is so amazing!! I think she had a contract with lacome a while ago!!
Bevor ichs vergesse schon mal ganz viel Glück für morgen!
Von postcrossing habe ich schonmal gehört und wollte es auch längst mal machen, bin aber leider noch nicht dazu gekommen :( Das werde ich jetzt aber mal in Angriff nehmen :)
Wow that seems so cool. What a fun idea. Props to whoever came up with that.
I love sending post cards. I'm so old fashioned, I still send letters through the mail to my grandparents or other family members :) lol<3, Danadanayoshimizu.blogspot.com
Hey! ah I don't know why I don't see your blog post updates on my dashboard >< I will keep on checking your blog though :)
oh wow 30 degrees? I would seriously burn! :P The weather is kind of mad, at times it's all hot and sunny but the next thing you know it starts to pour down with rain.
I had to check out "how to put on false lashes tutorial" before I used false lashes ^^ They were somewhat useful. 1)Make sure you leave the glue to set. 2)Trim the eyelashes a bit if it is too long for your eye. 3) For me I prefer to not use tweezers to help put it on because I can't see what I'm doing when I look in to mirror.
That's all I think. Hope it helps a lil.
Ah would you be able to make a hat like this http://en.korea.com/2ne1/files/2010/09/sandara1.jpg It's so cute and I can't find it anywhere near me. Let me know if you're able to ^^
This is my email for the time being, my other email got hacked a while back.
hollee---@hotmail.co.uk
www.londons-boutique.blogspot.com
Jep, as far as I know, she really is with Lancome! That's so cool!
Vielen Dank!! Das wäre toll wenn du mitmachst, es macht echt viel Spaß Postkarten zu verschicken und dnn welche zu bekommen. Ich hab gestern meine ersten beiden Postkarten rausgeschickt, mal sehen wie lange es dauert bis ich eine zurückbekomme, und vor allem woher ;)
Yes, i'm absolutely the same! I love sending and receiving letters, and I'm not that much into email, even though it is much more convienient ;) I'd love to send you cards too!!
Hi there, thanks for your comment! XDD Maybe you have to go on add my new url manually, so that my blog posts will show up in your normal dashboard, have a try!
Thanks so much for the advice, I'll try that out soon! Hopefully I'll be better this time.
Oh, the weather is really weird atm, now it is kind cool again, but I think after some time it wll start getting hot once again, lol. I get a headache from such weather...
The hat is actually no problem for me to make, it is a simple standard pattern, and the ears are also simple to make. So if you want to I could make one for you!
yep, I will bring my cards and then we can go and buy new ones ;-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen