Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011

What to do on National Holiday??

It's national holiday in Germany, and since most of my friends are busy today I can stay home posting for you XD The weather's been lovely the last days whereas my sis is inmidst the rainy season in Tokyo, lol.

As always, I'll post in pictures rather than bore you with long texts ^__^

 Remember my cress from the last post? They have grown a lot lately! Soon we can eat them XD I got four new platelets of seed which I will plant today:-) So more plant pictures coming soon.

I went shopping with Lara the other day, I really needed some new flats, as I left my other pair back in Tokyo... I was lucky to find my shoe size here in Germany as I have very small feet (I wear size 35-36) compared to the girls here. I usually have to buy my stuff in the children's section, lol.

 Cookies and Raffaello Ice-Cream I had with Charlotte. She is a regular customer at that ice-cream parlor, so the guy working there was giving us a cool discount :-) Also the portions were HUGE XD Looks like regular size in the picture but they were really huge :-)

 Some presents from my elder sis: new red nail polish, Artdeco Mascara and Ponytail Styler (though my ponytails is really short, haha). I got that Cherry Cola Lip Smacker by myself. Some of you may know I'm a great Lip Smacker fan, and I found a store selling some! *happy*

 Loot from The Body Shop. Charlotte gave me a 20 Euro voucher so I could get this awesome stuff (Strawberry Shower Gel and Moringa Body Scrub only, the rest were freebies), as a belated birthday present! Usually I'm with Lush, but Body Shop is also lovely <3 (Too bad both are quite expensive)



 Another cool present from Charlotte: a handdrewn picture of our beloved "Vermouth", a character from the series "Meitantei Conan" we used to watch so much in Tokyo. She will get a special place on my wall.

I cleaned up my room today and realized there are so many changes within the room. I got some new things like my huge frame mirror, a rocking chair, decorations... My brother gave me his Blu-Ray player and that's very dangerous, since I am a couchpotatoe, lol. It's very tempting to watch movies all day long, and I swear he has a whole video rental at home :p Have a nice day and till next time.

21 Kommentare:

Jenny hat gesagt…

what I did on national holiday? Well, I flew around Düsseldorf ;-) as I came back from my holidays in Rhodes...really funny we came from Southeast and only were 7km away, suddenly we started to fly to the South of D'dorf and were again 20km away and then came from the Southwest for landing.

Naka hat gesagt…

a rocking chair! i really want one so i can knit whilst sat in it :3

and your friend is really good at drawing! I replied to your letter, I'll post tomorrow and the body shop haul looks so good!   i really want to try lip smackers :3 they smel really yummy :3 tehe you seem like a great gardener too :p

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Those shoes are lovely~

I usually stay at home on national holiday here.. There really isn't much to do in Singapore. Haha..

sushicatjen hat gesagt…

Ahhh sprout explosion already!!!! xDDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Heee, how weird! XD Was something wrong with your plane??

Looking forward to see you next week :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, a rocking cair is really wondeful! I sometimes sit in there while watching TV, lol. Seems like I'm an old woman XD But it is so relaxing!

Yeah, I also think Charlotte is naturally gifted in case of drawing ;) I can't draw anything, lol. Oh and I'm looking so much forard to your letter, it is always so interesting to read form you.

You had better try Lip Smacker, they are so addicting I wanna have all flavours XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Aww, thank you so much XD It is hard to find cute things here in Germany XDD

Same here, all shops and malls are closed on National holiday, so there is nothing to do!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah!!! It grew so fast! I just had to water it everyday :)

Amanda okashii hat gesagt…

I LOVE your new shoes - and the color! Your blog is really sweet ^_^

Abby hat gesagt…

Oh my gosh...

I mostly focused on the ice cream that you talked about. I love it! It looks so YUMMY!!!! It's actually pretty warm here in Las Vegas right now, so I hope to eat some ice cream soon! I'm hoping for rocky road! Do you like that flavor?

And the stuff from the body shop look so awesome! I actually get most of my lotion from either Victoria Secret or Bath and Body Works. Oh, now that I remember, have you ever gotten magnolia scent from The Body Shop? I swear... I purchase a body spray from there for my mom, and I wish I bought one for myself. I was wondering if you were familiar with that scent?

Anyway, I'm new to your blog! And I'm loving what I see!

-Abby

Ephemeral by Design hat gesagt…

The parfait looks so yummy. Too bad I'm on a diet now so can't have one. Wow, Charlotte is very talented at drawing, isn't she :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awww, thank you so much for saying so I feel flattered! Welcome to my blog :-) Feel hugged and thanks for your comment btw!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hi Abby! Thanks for stopping by and comment! I'm so happy everytime I get a new reader+comment XD

Yeah, summer time is definitely ice-cream time! I try to eat it as often as I want to (but of course I also eat ice-cream in winter, lol) If you mean Baskin Robbins' Rocky Road flavour: I know and liked it! Had that while I lived in Tokyo, we don't have BR here in Germany, which is a pity...

My friend is working at Body Shop, so I'm quite familiar with most of it's stuff but not everything. I haven't tried Magnolia scent yet, but I will soon! You seem to be fascinated by it! right niw I'm in love with that Moringa stuff I got ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh sorry for posting yummy desserts while you're on a diet Tom! XD Stay strong!

And yeah, Charlotte is very talented and creative. I couldn't ever do that ;)

Ephemeral by Design hat gesagt…

That's OK. I still like looking at yummy food even if I can't have a lot of it. Especially now there are many types of new foods here I want to try anyway :-)

The Tame Lion hat gesagt…

I'm a big fan of "Meitantei Conan",  and my all time favorite dessert is Cookies and Raffaello Ice-Cream.... 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey, thanks for commenting!! XD I really appreciate that! :) Who is your fav character from Conan?? Oh I'm so sure that ice-cream would be liked by nearly everybody! It was really good!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

 Don't forget to show us your pictures from Singapore's yummy desserts (and any other food)! XD

Ephemeral by Design hat gesagt…

Will do :-)

Nychuong hat gesagt…

At which store did you buy those cute shoes? I have small feet too.:( I always buy mine in Spain or In Asia.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh hi thanks for stopping by ans your comment! I bought them in Forever 18, a chain clothings store which has stores in alomst every bigger country I think. I also always buy my shoes in Japan, they have the perfect size over there XDDD

Kommentar veröffentlichen