Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011

New goodies

Time for another post! How are you doing? I'm fine, sometimes bored but that's okay. I have a few things I can look forward to the next couple of days! 

First, my sponsorship is almost confirmed! I will write a review about... false eyelashes, lol. I've never worn any and I'll surely fail but I take this opportunity as a challenge. Well, I'll give my best!

Second: I'm gonna meet a fellow blogger for the first time this weekend! I already prepared some little presents, hope she'll like them! Oh, I'm always so excited whenever I get to meet new people. Let's hope I can post about our meet-up soon. 

Third: Have a look at my new baby XDDD I just got mail from my sis that she bought the thing I wanted for such a long time, but just didn't have the money to buy. 

 Now I feel like a proud electronic dicitionary mum, lol. I actually wanted to have the 2010 modell, but it seems it was sold out, so that I had to take the latest one (and pay more of course)
Of course the case needed to be pink :-) 

I'm so sure studying Japanese will be even more fun now! I can't wait for my sis' return so that I may use it. Maybe I'll make a video about my new toy, it might be interesting for those who are studying Japanese as well. I think I can give some good advice now having battled with that language for more than 6 years now, hahaha.

Yesterday I relaxed with self-made Royal Milk Tea (in my Kireizuki-kun cup) and Oreo chocolate cookies. Doesn't it seem like Korilakkuma is wearing huge sunglasses, lol

Having chatted with my friend B. this morning, there's one thing which doesn't get out of  my mind for almost the whole day now. It's nothing serious, though, just a stupid dream I'm brooding over and over. Anyway, I wish you a nice relaxing rest of the week.

XOXO Thanh Thao
I long for a real Cinnmonroll! We had such yummy ones in the Tully's Cafe I worked for :)

18 Kommentare:

Ephemeral by Design hat gesagt…

Cool! that is great that you got a sponsored review. Congrats. and that cinnomon roll looks sooooo good,which I couldn't have since I'm on a diet, lol

Jenny hat gesagt…

Du bist ja süß! :-) Freue mich schon dich zu treffen....

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you! I was so surprised when that company sent me an email saying that they would like to sponsor me. I hope I can get more attention for the blog with that.

I wanna eat Cinnamonoll so badly, but the ones we have hear are so flat and I don't know... different from what I'm used to XDD I wanna make some myself tomorrow :-) How's your diet going btw?

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich mich auch!! Bis Samstag! XD

Ephemeral by Design hat gesagt…

Good luck with that sponsored review. Yeah, I want a good Cinnamon roll but didn't see any so far here. I guess I shouldn't be eating anyway, lol. Ive been doing pretty good with this diet but am getting tired of salads and don't see losing much weight yet

Rick hat gesagt…

The sponsorship will give you a fun new experience, that's terrific!  Do you have Cinnabons stores in Germany?  I only see them in airports here, but they're very good.

That must have been some dream to stick with you like that.  Feel free to share if you need to.

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Korilakkuma looks like s/he's doing facial with oreos instead of cucumbers XD

Is that dictionary still with your sister? Have fun using it when it arrives in your hand!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it hopefully will!! XD I'm looking forward! Never worn those falsies before, but I'm sure it will be fun!

Cinnabon? Never heard of it! But the name sounds so yummy. Just googled it and it said US and Canada only, of course! All the good stuff is always in Japan or the US. We don't have anything that good in Germany, lol. When I'm in the US (when will that happen, I wonder XD) I'm gonna stop by! Love cinnamonrolls so much <3

Hahaha, maybe I will share that with you all! But don't laugh then :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, now that you're saying that I realized it too, lol How funny!

Jep, it's still with her, so I can't wait for her return! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks! I'll try my best then once I've got the product by postmail.

Ahhh, now I really wanna make some Cinnamonrolls by myself. I guess after replying to comments I jump to the next supermarket and buy the ingredients :-)

Some of my friends are trying to loose weight as well, but it's not that easy, also the process is very slow, so don't push yourself too hard! I'm sure you'll look different the next ime we meet! ;)

Jiawa hat gesagt…

GO GO false lashes!!! You can do it!!! I can't wait to see your photos :D

Electronic dictionary is definitely a must have! Mine saved my life so many times in japan :) Mind didn't have a touch screen to write Kanji though, and I had to look up by stroke order >.< Then I got the Nintendo DS program Kanji Sono Mama Rakubiki Jiten which does the same thing haha so now when I study Japanese I look like I'm playing games x_x 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ohh, thanks for reassuring me! If I fail please help me!! You're an falsies expert! XD

I used to use the Kanji sonomama as well, it was pretty handy! But since my Nintendo DS died a few months ago I thought it's time for a new device, lol. And I happen to have some money left, so why not?? :-)

Jiawa hat gesagt…

LOL I'm not >.< let's learn together!!

Unfortunately I think my japanese studying days are well and truly over. I was studying for JLPT level 1 when I was in Japan on JET, but as I left abruptly I never went through with it. Now that I work full time in Australia I never use Japanese and I've forgotten so much!! I might start writing a blog in Japanese just to practice hmm..

wave♪ hat gesagt…

OMG I totally thought your Rilakkuma plate DID have weird sunglasses at first! XD
And I know what you mean with Japanese; I can converse about music and fashion really well but when it comes to medical or technical things I'm like えぇーと and blank out. XDD

I need a denshi jisho like that! 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

You're not an expert?? XDD But you ae wearing them so often on your fotos, so. Well, at least you have to have more experience than me, lol! Okay, then let's learn together!

Well I'm also slacking around with learning... cause I'm so lazy, haha! I usually go to Japan once a year, so I have some practice, but still this is not enough :-) Gotta study more! But it's so easy to forget when you are not constantly using it...

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, really??? That's funny XDDD

I'm actually the same, I can talk quite well in everyday language about everyday topics, but when it comes to unknown territory I'm so lost and try to paraphrase, lol In this case a denshi jisho is really useful, so I highly recommend you to get one! It's a purchase for life XD

Jiawa hat gesagt…

I only wear them on the weekends though hehe and it takes me a few tries to get it prefect! It feels great when I get them on go - makes me want to go YOshA!!

Wow you can go to Japan once a year!! I can't afford to go once every 5 years the way I'm going >.< how come you go so often? 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, that must a good feling to have ccomplished something! I hope I will manage that too. Hope the company has sent out my lashes aredy so that I can try them and review soon! XDD

Well, I was a student and had a lot of money to spend, hahaha. No honestly, I don't have rich parents or rich relatives, I usually job until I have enough money for a flight and to spend over there. And I have good friends in Japan who let me stay at their homes for free, so that I don't have to pay a hotel. That's how I manage to get over so often :-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen