Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011

New Gets :3

Hey friends, how are you today? I'm fine! I'm still waiting for my sponsored product to arrive, looking forward to do my very first beauty review! The last days I've already practised for that, haha!

But until that I wanna show you my newest gets! My elder sis returned from her business trip in Croatia a few days ago and brought back some nice goodies! <3

 Sweets from Croatia. I really love to try sweets from different countries!

 Pink scarf, I'm gonna wear it the next days :-)

 A huge box full of Lip Smackers! As many of you know I'm a GREAT fan of Lip Smacker!

 The box content: 3 regular Lip Smacker, two lipgloss and a huge special Lip Smacker

See the difference? The bigger one is as huge as a glue stick!!

This is no get but my laptop case I've been crocheting over the last weeks! How do you like it? Well, the buttons are a bit crooked,but it was my first try XDD
Have a nice rest of the week! I try to blog again as soon as possible!

18 Kommentare:

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awww~ deine strickwerke sehen immer SO perfekt aus(*v*)
und ich hab dieselben bonbons mal von meiner kusine aus kroatien bekommen*_* lecker~<3
der schal ist ja hübsch*-*
ich freu mich auf die beauty review^^

Ephemeral by Design hat gesagt…

That's great that she brought you back all that stuff. Looks interesting. And great job on making your laptop case.   :-)

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

People will mistaken you for applying glue to your lips if you use that huge Lip Smacker on the streets! XD
The crocheted laptop case looks good for the first try~

It isn't Summer yet in Germany?

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank!! Ich versuch mir auch immer recht viel Mühe zu geben, denn bei solchen Häkeleien sieht man Fehler leider immer sofort... Hoffe ich kann noch mehr stricken/häkeln demnächst!

Du hast ne Kusine in Kroatien?? Ich will da unbedingt mal hin, so fürn Kurzurlaub oder so XD Vlt fahren wir mal gemeinsam wohin ;)

Ich freu mich auch schon auf meine erste Review, das wird ein Spaß!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you! I tried to make it as good as possible XD Hope to more in the next time!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, maybe they will that! XDDDD Thank you for liking the bag, I tried my best!

Well, it is summer actually, but atm it is raining most of the time. There is some sunshine forcasted for next week, though :)

Dana Yoshimizu hat gesagt…

WOW that's your first try, very impressive crocheting skills! :D it looks so nice, & what a cute way to spice up a boring ol laptop case!

& it was nice of sister to bring you something back :) that scarf looks nice, I like the detailing around the edges of it. 

<3, 
Dana 
danayoshimizu.blogspot.com

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey Dana!! Thank you so much for your comment!! I know you from Rick's blog, as I always read the comments from other people as well XDD So I followed you back already! Yoroshiku ne! ;)

I guess I was just lucky to have a good result on the first try ;) Hope to do more crochet/knitting in the future!

Rick hat gesagt…

You did a great job on the case.  My mom used to crochet what she called afghans--like a blanket.  I used to roll her yarn into balls to make it a little easier.  I really like the scarf, big sis has good taste. =)

Out cat really was named Fluffy.  He had long, fluffy fur, so that's what the kids wanted to call him.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Aww, thank you so much! It was a lot of fun, somehow knitting and crocheting are those kind of long-term projects which keep you busy and relaxed at the same time ;) I'm already thinking about starting my next project, but still have to look for new yarn XD Ohh and I would love to make a blanket, too! Hope you still have those blankets from your mom, must be wonderful keepsake!

I only asked for the cat's real name cause I thought Fluffy would be such a wonderful name for a cat! If I had one, I'd probably call her ... cat, hahaha!

Dewi hat gesagt…

Cute stuff! I love the scarf<33

Ken hat gesagt…

please join my giveaway!http://kenchanayoh.blogspot.com/2011/06/birthday-giveaway-surprise-please-join.html

sho_okii hat gesagt…

Der glue-stick lipsmacker ist ja echt pervers riesig!

Wie soll man sich den denn auf die Lippen schmieren? XD

sho_okii hat gesagt…

Ich muss erstmal heraus finden wie das hier mit blogspot und kommentieren geht...

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! I love it too, it is very pretty and comfy to wear!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

 Ja das ist er! Ich glaub da bin ich Jahre dran ihn zu benutzen! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ah das war am Anfang auch schwer für mich, ich musste alles alleine rausbekommen, hahaha! ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Test geglückt! *__*

Kommentar veröffentlichen