Hello friends, hope you had a wonderful and relaxing weekend? Mine started well, I received a lovely package from my friend Sara Mari which was filled with so many cool goodies! Thank you so much! As soon as you are back from Tokyo, I'll surprise you as well XD
Saturday I had one of my relaxing days, you know those days where you stay in your pajama, drink hot tea, wear no make-up and watching DVD covered in your favourite blanket :-) It was lovely, and even though I'm free most of the time at the moment I really needed something like that.
Now I have Lip Smackers for the rest of my life :-)
Went shopping the other day with my girls K. and L. I really liked the flower dress, but it was too huge for me :__; I ended up buying the striped over sized pullover ;)
My new DVD's. I'm collecting old nostalgic Anime! Who remembers this? XDD
My sponsored eye lashes arrived! Hope I can try them and write the review soon. Need to get some glue first, there wasn't any inside the box!
I started to crochet again! I taught myself how to crochet this flower, and now I wanna make a scarf or kind of blanket with that! I failed like 100 times before coming to this result, haha! But once you got it, it's so easy!
Sunday I visited my friend S. in Venlo, The Netherlands. It's just an one hour train ride from where I live. This is her cute dog! He was lovely!
He could even do tricks!! What a smart dog!
I still don't know what to do this week, what are you guys up to? See you next post! <3




33 Kommentare:
ich liebe alte animes. mein bruder stand voll auf robin hood. meins wars net so aber dieses nostalgie feeling ist soooooooooo toll :)
awww Mari's Paket is echt toll*-*
whaaa du wurdest gesponsert? ihr immer alle so ein glück XD ich glaub ich hab zu wenige follower^^
der oversized pullover is echt toll*v* schade dass das kleid zu groß war, sieht wirklich süß aus :3
und so ein gammeltag ist echt toll*_* kann ich ja jetzt öfter mal machen^^
der hund ist süß, whaaaaa~*0*
http://www.kosmetik4less.de/duo-wimpernkleber-fur-wimpernbander-durchsichtig-wasserfest-7g-tube.htmlkauf diesen wimpernkleber, den hab ich auch^^ ist sehr ergiebig und profizeuch, hält super^^
Jetzt hast du wirklich MEHR als genug Lip Smacker!
Die eine Packung mit den ganzen Cola flavours hab ich auch <3
Und ich hab früher auch oft so Häkeldeckchen (mit "Blumen") gemacht aber ich weiss bestimmt gar nicht mehr wie das geht (X__x)
Another package! Wow!!! That's a nice top...too bad the dress was too big, it's pretty.
Dogs steal attention when they're included in posts--darn lovable mutts! =) He is awfully cute--and I like that he's calm. My Bandit always looks eager for play.
Oh I haven't crocheted in a really long time
and when I did used to, I couldn't make anything other than a scarf, hat, little pouch for a cell phone or what not, very basic. lol So thumbs up to that flower there! ;D
I hate that feeling of wanting something because it looks so cute, and then it not fitting right :( It happens to me quite often because I'm so short.
<3,
Dana
Can't wait to see your review for the eyelashes!
The crocheted flower looks really good! Good luck with your future knitting projects!
I'm gonna read shoujo manga this entire week since it's vacation time! And I'll reply your letter soon! Sorry it took so long T-T
Ich liebe auch diese wunderbaren alten Anime, das gibt einem so richtig das Kindheitsgefühl zurück XDD Ich will jetzt alle DVD-Boxen sammeln, haha!
Ja, ich hab mich riesig gefreut! Das war so lieb von ihr!
Vor ungefähr 2 Wochen hat mich so eine Internetfirma angeschrieben und hat mir angeboten mich zu sponsoren, das kam völlig unerwartet, da ich ja nicht mal einen Beauty-Blog hab, lol. Ich werd die Wimpen nach der Review größtenteils verschenken, also wenn du welche möchtest, sichere ich dir 2 Paar. Ich glaub zu dir hätte die Review-Geschichte eh besser gepasst. Vlt hast du auch Glück und wirst bald gesponsort!
Oh danke für den Tipp!! Werd ich mir ansehen!
Einer reicht so 3-4 Monate bei mir, also kann ich ausrechnen wie lange sie halten, hahaha! Aber es ist toll soviele verschiedene Sorten zu haben, normaerweise habe ich immer nur einen und benutz den erst mal fertig ehe ich mir einen Neuen zulege XD
Häkeln ist echt simpel! Kann ich dir bei Gelegenheit zeigen! Ist ne Prima Nebenbeschäftigng beim Fernsehen ;)
Ahhh, Lady Oscar will ich auch noch haben!! Ich lad mich mal selbst ein zu Nina zu kommen XDDDDD
Viel Spaß beim Fernsehen!
Yeah, I keep getting lovely packages, where is yours for me?? XDDDDDDD
Oh lately I love flower pattern but it's not so easy to find nice ones here :) Keep on searching though!
Dogs or animals are sooo cute, right? Hope Bandit is doing fine!
Crocheting is very easy though and it's simple to get into it again! I also started with basics and now I wanna proceed to advance level, lol. I failed like 100 times before I could make it look like in the foto, so there's a lot of work or just trying to crochet anyhow in that ;)
Oh I know exactly what you mean, but you can't be more shorter than I am, I'm just 154 cm (was it like 5'3 in the US?? I don't know :) Go to Japan or Asia and shop there, I do that often and won't get dissapointed XD
Oh many told me by now they can't wait for that review, hope I won't dissappoint you, though! It is my very first try!
Thank you so much! Crocheting is very easy, you could learn it too! :-) And just take your time with the letter, I'm glad you still remember to writ back :)
that is a lovely package!!! <3 I see Johnny Depp *u* plus I totally can't wait for your review! and best of luck with your crochet plan! you have mad crochet skills! I tried to teach myself how to knit/crochet. I just totally sucked. About the craft swap, I was like, oh hey let's! then I saw your crochet skills, and now I'm like.. oh hey, wait a sec.. *tries to improve crafting* lol!!
Was für ein tolles Paket *__*
Ich hab deinen neuen Blog zwar gefollowed (also neue URL), aber es erschien nie im dashbord ;__;
Daher hab ich voll viel verpasst ;_______;
die Strickrose ist geil! Oh man. für sowas habe ich echt kein Talent^^;
Den Anime kenne ich nicht ;___;
Die Lashes sehen cool aus :D Ich bin mal gespannt ^^
awh i lvoe the dress too but it looks too big i think too :9 but the sweaters look nice! and awh cute doggy :3 and Sara Mair was so nice! I love the smell of lismackers, but I need to try them still :p and wow so many eyelashes! I havent tried them yet, but I need to :p
Wasn't it? It was filled with so much love, a real love package! XDD Johnny now sits on my book shef, so that I can have a look at him anytime, lol.
Hahaha, now everyone is looking forward to that review, I'm so afraid that I'll dissapoint you! Anyway, I'll give my best! It will be my first time wearing false lashes!
Oh well, I'm still not that good with crocheting, there's still much to learn! so don't worry, I think we could still make that craft swap, it can be anything crafted ;)
Jaaaa, ich liebe es tolle Pakete zu bekommen! Hat was einbisschen von der Zeit wo wir noch in Tokyo waren, was? Da gabs ständig coole Pakete von zu Hause <3
Versuch doch mal folgendes, es gab da bei einigen Problem mit dem Dashboard: geh nochmal auf Blog hinzufügen und gib die URL manuell ein. Danach sollte es funktionieren!
Soll ich mal was für dich häkeln? Ist ganz einfach, ich kanns dir sogar beibringen :-) Wenn du mir dafür Nachhilfe mit den Wimpern gibst, ich werd sos failen, haha!
Yeah it is so difficult to find fitting clothes here in Europe, cause I'm so slim and tiny, hahaha! I had better get back to Japan or Asia in general.
You should really try Lip Smacker, they are so great you get addicted to them!!
HEY!! Long time no talk ^__^ How have you been?
The dress is beautiful! Don't they have different sizes? Good thing you bought the pullover, I would've chosen that because I can wear it on a daily basis :)
I received eyelashes from them before, yup no glue >< But I had some already, so it was cool ^^ I found them a little tricky to put on because the band was so flimsy.
Ahhh crochet ^__^ do you know how to make a hat? (with a bobble on top?) If so do let me know ^_^ i would like to buy one. I've been searching for cute ones, but I never found any.
Aw.. the dog is cute! It knows how to Hi5 ;] I'd love a dog, but I don't think I would be able to take care of it everyday. >< Maybe when I'm rich and I'll hire a servant to help out. :P
Take care :)) xx
That's so cool that you're good at crocheting! I used to crochet, but now I prefer knitting and sewing! XD
wow~ tolles Packet! Lipsmacker bis ans Lebensende xD hahaha~
bin gespannt auf deine review..
überleg mir auch gerade, falsche Wimpern anzuschaffen ^^
der errechnete Termin ist am 30. Juli. Aber die Ärzte denken alle, dass er früher kommt...
mal schaun.. Ich lass mich überraschen (^___~)
ROBIN HOOD....gott, ich liebe Robin Hood, das ist einer meiner allerliebsten Anime.
Ich war damals noch ganz klein, aber ich erinner mich, dass ich den immer geguckt hab...und das Opening ❤
Du darfst つけまつげ testen? Wie cool...freu mich auf die Review ^-^
Der Pullover ist auch toll, wo gabs den? XD
wow but i totally love this kind of shopping!!! *_*
love it! and the dog is so cute !*_*
xoxo
very cute blog, i'm following yoo by google friends hope you'll do the same if you'll like mine :)
xoxo
Syriously in Fashion
Facebook
It's really been a while! I already thought you gave up on blogging or you didn't relize I changed my URL, so it's good to have you back! Missed you heaps! I've been doing fine lately!
I think it was the smallest site I tried on, hahaha, I'm really too short and slim for the smallest size here. But I was happy i got that striped pullover, it is very comfy and easy to coordinate!
You tested them before! Give me some advice I'm a total beginner, have never worn lashes before. I'm so gonna fail. Yesterday I was watching video tutorials all day long as a preparation, haha!
Oh I can knit you a hat if you want to, it is really easy. And I love to make bobbles, they are so cute! If you tell me what colour and pattern you like I can make one for you!
I can only do knitting and crochet, but totally fail at sewing, I can't even sew on a button, lol!
Ich hab mich echt riesig gefreut, das war eine tolle Überraschung! Ich glaub so jeder will nun wissen wie ich mit falschen wimpern aussehe, haha. Ich hoffe ich entäusch euch nicht weil ich da zum ersten Mal welche trage werden und auch zum ersten Mal eine Review schreibe!
Das ist so schön, ich glaub ihr könnt es gar nicht erwarten, oder? Und deine Tochter freut sich bestimmt auch auf ihr Brüderchen <3
Wirklich?? Du bist eine der wenigen, die das überhaupt noch kennen! :) Die Boxen gabs grad ganz günstig bei Amazon, von 26,99 Euro auf 10,97 Euro runtergesetzt, da musste ich einfach zuschlagen. Das Opening schwirrt mir im Moment auch immer als Ohrwurm rum, aber es ist riegendwie unglaublich dass man sich noch immer an den Text erinnert obwohl es schon so lange her ist!
Den Pullover hab ich im H&M ale geholt, für 5 Euro, haha! Im Moment haben die echt viel Sale und man hat nicht genug Geld um alles zu holen :-)
Jaaa, ich bin ja schon selber ganz gespannt auf die Review, hab noch nie welche getragen. Ich leih mir von Käthe nachher mal Wimpern-Kleber und versuch mein Glück :)
Oh thanks for your comment! I'll definitely stop by your blog :-)
Oh thanks for your comment! I'll definitely stop by your blog :-)
10,97...echt O_O da isses ja schon fast straeflich sie nicht zu kaufen XD
Und das, wo ich doch sparen muss...ansonsten kann ich im Urlaub nicht nach Japan T__T
Gilt dann auch fuer den Pullover...mist -.-
Gruess Kaethchen ganz lieb von mir, wenn du sie siehst ^-^
wow I didn't know there were so many flavours of lip smackers!!
Yayy for your lashes!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen