Today I got to meet up with another fabulous blogger lady from Germany, Jenny!! She lives just about an hour away from Düsseldorf, and she was in town today so we decided to meet-up! I picked her up at the bookstore in the city centre and we just walked around a bit in the Altstadt, Jenny wanted to buy some postcards there.
After that we went to my favourite cafe "Sugarbird Cupcakes" to have delicious drinks and cupcakes and a long lovely chat. She showed me her holiday pictures from Greece, and I my purikura on my phone, lol. At half past six I brought her back to the central station so that she could catch her train home. Well, have a look at today's fotos. (The pics are all made with my phone camera, so sorry for the low quality!)
Iced Latte Macchiato and Choclate Cupcake
Jenny and me XD
Jenny's lovely gifts: a beautiful mugcup and chocolate!
My outfit of the day! (See my new lovely mirror :-)
Jacket: Clef de Sol (Tokyo)
White-Dot Shirt: Cox Streetwear (from Shikoku)
Flower-Cardigan: Honey's (Ikebukuro)
Black Shorts: a gift from my Mum's last Vietnam trip
Leggins: H&M
Shoes: from Harajuku
LOL, the cup looks soooooo huge here XDDDD
Have a nice weekend!
XOXO Thanh Thao








22 Kommentare:
It was soooooooooo nice to meet you Thanh Thao! And time passed by so quickly while we were at the cupcake cafe, unbelievable! I think the quality of your photos is really good, but I look like a sheep! LOL
Looking forward to meet you again and I surely will come over again to Düsseldorf but not on Saturday! ;-)
Thank you so much for your cute gifts, too. :-) HUGS!
waaaas woher kommt denn plötzlich der große spiegel, wart ihr etwa bei ikea?!
die neuen hasenfotos sind übrigens echt toll. ich wusste, dass sie mal wieder ein halbes bekommen haben!! ich will auch eins :D
Aw I love your outfit! It really is too cute! XD I'm so tempted to buy so many cute clothes here in Japan... but I know I'll be broke if I do that!
Glad you had fun! I really would love to come to Germany someday!
Wow, from the first picture I thought the mug was small. Since it's huge, that means the chocolate was also a LOT bigger than I thought. Yum!!!
Your shoes are so cute!!
That mug looks lovely too~ Is the actual size really that huge? Haha.
I can ony return the nice comment Jenny! It was a pleasure meeting after such a short time of knowing each other, lol. Time really passed quickly when we were at Sugarbird!
Hahaha, I think I AM the most unfotogenic person on this eart, lol! You look fine!
Looking forward to see you soon again, dear! XD
Jaaaa, der Spiegel das neue Goodie in meinem Zimmer! War ein Geschenk von Tuyen, sie braucht ihren alten nicht mehr, so hab ich wieder was gespart.
Ich schick bald mal wieder neue Hasenfotos XD
Awww, thanks dear that's so nice to say! I just randomly throw some clothes together hoping the result will be cute, hahaha! I know exactly what you mean, it is indeed very tempting! I also had to hold myself back while I lived in Tokyo, it was difficult, but sometimes I was just too weak, lol!
Wish you could have been here, too! It would've been much fun! I'd welcome you here in Germany! Please visit me!! ;)
I think the mugcup is just a little bit bigger than an average 0,3 mugcup, I just played with the mirror! It is not as huge as it looks like, lol :-))) Would be cool if the chocolate was huge too but it is just as big as my hand, haha! Still very yummy! And btw, what did I have to read on twitter?? XDDD Yummy chocolate ice-cream without me?? ;)))
Awww, thank you so much! The shoes were just 1000 Yen, can you believe that?? XDD I'm such a bargain shopper, lol.
Yeah, the mug holds actually one liter of water...kidding!!! No, it is not as huge as it looks like, I was just paying with the mirror and that was the result :)
everything in this post is so cute!!:3
that is nice that you could meet your bloger friend. and you got some cute stuff, especially the mug. And you look cute in that outfit you wore that day. :-)
Oh, thank you so much for your kind words!
Thank you so much Tom! I still haven't tried that mug, though!
awww~ wie schön :) da möchte ihc auch wieder hin*0*
verdammt, ich weiß nicht wieso aber ich kann deinen blog nicht mehr in meinem dashboard sehen!
ich hab dich schon neu verfolgt und alles..aber er zeigt mir nicht mehr deine neuen posts an;O;
wie auch immer, die geschenke sind süß und ich möcht auch wieder cupcakes essen ;////
luv ya<3
Ja, wir werden noch oft Gelegenheit haben dahinzugehen, wenn du dann erst mal hier wohnst! Ich freu mich schon!
Hmm, das ist ja echt merkwürdig dass es nicht angezeigt wird...dann verlinke ich ab jetzt immer meinen neuesten Post wenn ich bei dir kommentiere, damit du auch nix verpasst. Naja, so oft poste ich letzter Zeit ja auch nicht XD
Miss you and luv ya too <3
Honeys is such a great shop! It's so cheap and they fit me~ X'D
You really got me believing it was 1 liter of water before i finished the sentence! lol!
Lol, I'm really good in making jokes, right?? :3
Yeah, me too!! I really hate to be Asian and live in a European country, lol! When I lived in Tokyo everything was so perfect, I always had the right fitting clothing, hahaha! Thanks for your comment btw!
maaw i love your outfit~! that pale pink cardi is just too cute and your shoes are, too! *u* plus the foodies look super yummy and yes, loving the coffee princess pose! <3
Awwww, thank you dear!! I really missed your comments here on my blog! Hope the fever has gone down and you're okay again!
I'm glad you like my outfit! I actually don't have a sense of style I just throw some clothing togather and hope that it looks good in the end! XD
You should try the coffee princess pose as well, it's fun! Btw, I love you for inventing that term :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen