Samstag, 17. Juli 2010

I made it! :-) and random fotos again

Hello friends, are you enjoying your weekend so far? I'll do, but I have to work so much today later in the evening... Anyways, I have some good news to share with you! It is not yet official, but I passed my graduation paper!!! I went to the administration office of the university yesterday, because 3 months have passed since I handed that thing in, and I still didn 't hear anything about it. They told me my professor still did not hand in the grade, but the second proofreader finished long ago. See the working mentality in our university?? XD

Still, it makes me happy to just know I will graduate soon and that I'm on the safe side of my Bachelor's degree. This will definitely help me with getting a job in my Working Holiday year in Japan. Speaking of WH, it seems my friend who I wanted to do WH together with can't come with me, cause she was also accepted into a japanese university for one year for the spring term starting in March 2011. Well, I kinda expected it to come out like this, so I am not angry or anything like that. Just a little sad, that we can't spend this awesome year together. But we'll see each other anyway, since her university will be in Yokohama. Anyway, I know a bunch of cool people in Tokyo, so I will not be bored, hahahaha!

Wow, so my life as university student will end soon. I can remember the first term about 4 years ago, when we were the freshman group, everything was so new to us, and we had so much respect for the older students and professors. All in all summarized , the last years were full of fun, tests, fears (but no tears, hahaha) and lovely new friends I will miss like hell when they all move away to Japan or to where ever (me included).

It seems you liked the random fotos I posted last time, so here are some new ones for you, as I don't know what to post as fotos today. I just realized this post has become rather textlasting, sorry for that! :-)

The cutest necklace I've seen for a while (hey, I'm working in a jewelry shop! XD) I just couldn't resist and had to buy this from H&M!

Naka wanted to see a foto of my waternelons I eat every day, so here you are! While writing letters, what else? (Sorry for the mess on the table, it is our kitchen table)

The cupcake cafe we go to so often :-)

This times cupcakes!

Some Takoyaki, hmmmmm!

Ajitama Shoyu Ramen I had yesterday!

I have the feeling this is turning more and more into a food blog, hahahaha! See you soon!

28 Kommentare:

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

The apple necklace looks cute!

I just had some takoyaki and gelato for dinner (unhealthy, I know!). They tasted great! The cupcakes that you posted look cute as always. Eating them sure makes one happy!

I'll be entering University this August and I'm kinda excited! I wanna have fun and be proactive so that I can enjoy the last stage of my student life! I'm glad you had enjoyed your University life :)

Oh yah, I'll be writing letters to you soon!

Katharina hat gesagt…

Aaah, ich hab ganz vergessen dir zu gratulieren! :> Herzlichen Glückwunsch jedenfalls!

Das Cupcake-Café ist echt toll und auch garnicht weit weg :D

Anonym hat gesagt…

so cute and tasty!

Amy hat gesagt…

well done with uni! the ramen looks so tasty

Thess hat gesagt…

oh ich hoffe dass es für dich klappt mit dem WH*_*
ich hoffe ich krieg das auch hin^^

ich weiß nicht, ob ich das schon gefragt hab aba kannst du mir die adresse von dem cupcake-café sagen? *_* ich will da mal hin^^

Libby hat gesagt…

Hehe the apple necklace is soooo kawaii! :D If I were you, I would've caved and bought it too :p

Unknown hat gesagt…

congratulations!! :) that you passed. so clever! :)

those watermelons look munchh!! i'd love to have a bite. they look really sweet.

cupcakes <3 and i really like your cute necklace, you deserve a lil treat once in a while :) x

Jess hat gesagt…

aahh du postest immer so tolles essen *o* XD

und glückwunsch ^o^ ♥


PS: die mützen gabs da an dem see in so nem Souvenir-shop xD

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

yay cupcakes and watermelon *drool*
and congrats :3

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

I'm really glad to hear everything with your paper is nearly settled (Dang, how lazy is that teacher? You put all that time into that paper, and they can't even give the grade promptly? Teachers are always like that...)

I'm sorry to hear your friend is going at a different time. I wish I could run away from my school or transfer so I could be here with you! TT

I love the food photos, especially the cupcakes. I'm looking at this during the morning. The time I most want to eat sugar haha!

Mory0712 hat gesagt…

Congratulations on your success in your graduation paper!!!I am so happy for you!!!
Im also so happy to hear that youre coming to Japan soon! Dont forget to visit Osaka, you can have amazing takoyaki there!!!!xD

~KawaiiParadise~ hat gesagt…

congratulation. And that look extremely yummy ^^

Ricademus hat gesagt…

Work hard at keeping in touch with your friends. If too much time goes by without talking (or writing) you lose the sense of connection that you have now. It's too precious to lose!!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Yummy they are. :))

Unknown hat gesagt…

Those cupcakes look awesome, and the necklace is very cute. Congratulations finishing everything to graduate (well I mean looks like finished, which I'm sure the paper went fine, too). That is too bad your friend can't come to be with you, but that is great she got into that Japanese university. Hopefully you can find an apt. in Yokohama so you will be close to her. I'm sure you will miss your friends from college and all the fun college includes, but I'm sure you'll have an interesting and exciting time here in Japan this Autumn. My company is sending me to Australia for two months from the beginning of August to help out at their office in Sydney, but I'll be back by the end of September, so I've still got a couple weeks more before I go. It will be nice to escape the heat and humidity of Japan for winter in Sydney!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I am fan of random photos! They often say more than other photos and let you get known the person who took it better. What's also is cute is to give a child your camera! Last year at my birthday my 7-years-old cousin took photos and it is so cute to see what children take a photo of!

Audrey hat gesagt…

You always have great food! Now I'm craving cupcakes! ♥

Anonym hat gesagt…

congratulations! looking at these food are making my mouth water! look scrumptious, especially the cup cakes ^^ congratulations again! 'xo

http://jennyoffduty.blogspot.com

sophie-cat hat gesagt…

Snail Mail!! I've sent so much mail this summer, and it was all because of your first snail mail post that inspired me. (:
I don't have any cute stationary with me... :/ cute ones would make letter writing so much more fun.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Manche haben Food-blogs, manche haben fashion-blogs *lacht*

Dein Brief ist übrigends auf dem Weg zu dir ;D


UND YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
GLÜCKWUNSCH!

l-article hat gesagt…

Oh gosh those foods look delicious~ Especially those cupcakes! :3 I'm still in college..I'm finishing one of my degrees this year and I'm going to finish my other one in the next year. Woooo..but sometimes I'm afraid of finishing school because I'm not super sure of what I really want to do. ^^;;;

Oh! And I'll send an email with my contact info! It's been so long since I've written a letter! :D

I think the lack of updates might have to do with my layout..I'll be changing that soooon I hope...

Anonym hat gesagt…

mm, ich will wieder ramen essen : D

Unknown hat gesagt…

i just tagged u on my blog

http://londons-boutique.blogspot.com/

Thess hat gesagt…

jaaa das machen wir auf jeden fall :)
Ich muss mal gucken, vielleicht Mitte nächster woche?^^

Anonym hat gesagt…

Aw~ Gratuliere!
Du hast es so gut~
Ich muss noch ein Jahr, wenn nicht sogar 2. ._.

Essens-Fotos sind immer gut!! XD
Der Cake-shop ist jedenfalls sehr süss~~~

Riechan hat gesagt…

congrats!!
hope you get your grade soon!
Lovely necklace you got, it's very cute! Might have to look for it in my H&M store :D
mmmm watermelon, yesterday we made watermelon sorbet! (post is coming in the next few days)
and I want a cupcake cafe too!


(this is weird, I haven't seen any of your updates in my reader list ... which I thought was very weird)

Sarah hat gesagt…

the cupcake cafe looks cute! I wish there was a cute little cafe near where I live.

~KawaiiParadise~ hat gesagt…

congratulation. And that look extremely yummy ^^

Kommentar veröffentlichen