Sonntag, 13. Juni 2010

Again an award-am I getting popular?? XDDD

Hi friends, how are you, how was your weekend? Mine was quite good, my brother changed the comment system a bit, now everything looks more neat, right? I'm not sure about the header yet, maybe I won't change it at all. If I find some cool pics I may consider changing it. But now as it is, everything is finished about the new layout, I hope you do like it as much as I do.

I want to thank you all for your lovely comments on the cupcakes. I want to go there again next week, then I'll tell the shop owner that you liked her creations! :-) I think she will be happy about it. I will also ask her if I may take some pictures of the cafe building itself. It is really cute!

Then, I was awarded again! This makes me so happy! Thanks, Minsu from The Juliette! She is such a cute girl, and  you should check out her blog as well! :-)


The award is called "Sweet Blog Award" Here are the rules!
-Give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers
- Make a post about the award including the picture above
- In your post, mention the person who gave it to you
- Put the award on your blog
- Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment

I nominate:
Sara Mari from Moments Like Diamonds
Clairey from Oh So Glam  
Miruku from Milk Tea
Steffi from The Other View
Lisa from Shop N' Chomp
Bianca from ER4F
Mimisa from Strawberry Kiss
Jenny from Sushi-Cat 

I'd love to nominate you all, though! :-) 

Okay, my surprise post has to wait until tomorrow, then! Cause I'm gonna watch tonight's soccer game Germany vs. Australia. Dou you follow the Soccor World Cup?? Under normal circumstances, I am NOT interested in soccer at all, but at the World Cup I'm cheering for my team, of course. A bit of national pride may be allowed, right? Have a nice day!

14 Kommentare:

OSG hat gesagt…

Omgosh girl thanks for the award! I checked out some of the other blogs, there cute! Sorry about the trouble with my blog >_<

Oh I love the layout of your blog, too cute!

Unknown hat gesagt…

i love your layout girl! very pretty :)
and congratulations to the people who are nominated! :)

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

oohh i like the comment system ^^
tehe congrats on the award ^^

Ken hat gesagt…

yes u are getting popular!

no one ever said she was half asian tho

they always introduced her as abigail from paraguay

Yuka.M hat gesagt…

Woooooo! I LOVE YOUR NEW LAYOUT!!!!!! SOOOOO CUTE!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thank you for tagging me again - hopefully you're not doing it out of pity though xD
Yesterday my dad asked what that award thing is all about anyway...it was hard work to explain it to him due to his almost non-existent internet and blog knowledge. I just wish I could tag somebody elso, too...I feel bad to just leave it at being happy about getting an award ;-;

Ricademus hat gesagt…

Congrats on the award. When were you not popular??? =) I don't usually follow soccer, but this is a big event...gotta support the team!

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Honey, you are popular! And a generally fabulous person, so all your awards are super deserved hehe^^

Thank you so much for nominating me, you're so sweet as always. Oh, and I will reply to your message tomorrow, this weekend was too busy ><

I think the comments look great now, the layout is perfect^^

Just like the good American I am, I don't care about soccer/football at all, not even the world cup. I haven't seen anything about it on TV here yet...

megan hat gesagt…

Oh goodness, thanks so much! (^__^)

l-article hat gesagt…

Congrats on the award!! :D
I'm not a big soccer fan either...but I do watch it occasionally! ^^ Germany did great in that game!! :D

Unknown hat gesagt…

Congratulations on the award. You deserve it. :-)
And the layout is so cute. :-)

Jenny hat gesagt…

Wai~~ thank you thank you!! Your latest giveaway is so sweet btw!

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Cute award...thanks! =D

Miruku hat gesagt…

I'm so late but.....thank you! <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen