First of all, thank you for your wonderful replies to my little giveaway! I was astonished that so many people joined, even though it contains items, which are more less... old, hahaha! I wish you all good luck! :-)
Today it is time for a birthday post again! Happy Birthday to Ken! I've become his follower only recently, but he's cool, and one of the few male bloggers I know (including him, I know three :-) Here is a birthday cake for you! :-) And since it is his birthday, he's holding an awesome giveaway, too! Wait, who is the birthday kid? XD Check it out here: Ken's giveaway!



6 Kommentare:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XD. HOPE you enjoy yourself :)
thank u! <3
Happy birthday!:D
You are so cute when you do these birthday posts!
oohh was für'n süßer Eintrag! :)
bei deinem Gewinnspiel werd ich auch noch mitmachen! *-*
und jaaa *_* nur durch dich kenn ich die *-*
zum Glück bin ich damals af deinen blog gestoßen :3
voll gut! haha ♥
Happy b-day to Ken! ^-^
And thanks for wishing me luck for my exams ^^
Kommentar veröffentlichen