Montag, 14. Juni 2010

100+Followers and Special Summer Giveaway

Here is my (maybe long awaited) surprise post: I'm having a giveaway again! The reasons: I've got more than 100 followers now, and it's summer! And since I'm leaving for Japan in November I decided to clean out my entire room and found some nice items I'd like to give away! Yes, all items of this giveaway are from my room and more or less from Japan XD Most of the items are absolutely new and unused (I still ask myself why I never used them :-) Have a look, and if you like, you can enter, of course! :-) I wish you all good luck!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower (new followers are welcome, too).
2. For one entry leave a comment saying: Enter Me! Give me your name and email address, too!
3. For 2 additional entries link my giveaway on your blog or on any other net platform (Facebook, Twitter etc.) and post that link.
4. Put all of your information in ONE comment! (that makes counting a little bit easier for me!)
5. The giveaway will close on August, 1. The winners will be drawn randomly.  
6. There will be secret prizes, too!

Now I want to say thank you to all of my readers and followers at this place! My blog wouldn't be anything without you, thank you for your support so far. I will give my best to make everything more interesting! And think about the giveways I can hold when I'm in Japan! (Well, it is still a bit until then, though! Maybe for Christmas??) Okay, now your surely wanna know what you can win, right? Have a go! (I'm sorry for the bad quality of the fotos! Hope you can see everything.)

A collection of hairclips, pins, brooches and two pairs of earings from Paris Kids I bought in Harajuku but never wore. All of it comes in a small Hello Kitty make-up pouch! (The cupcake plushie and pink flower are only decoration, but you can bargain with me :-)

A set of different deco stones from Chiara, a shop in Harajuku. I did use some of the hearts and some glue :-)
Extra present: The Marie cellphone display protector! It is shimmering! :-)

 
A set of various stationary (about 150 pieces) from all kinds of Characters, Hello Kitty, Rilakkuma, Mamegoma, Cinnamoroll, Kappibarasan, Kamio, etc. All from Japan and new!

Last but not least: A little stationary set, which contains 3 notebooks, two mini folders and a kabuki hankerchief.

156 Kommentare:

Valerie hat gesagt…

oh my... what a beautiful give-away. Can't blame me for entering again ^^ teehee
so Enter me! ^^ You know my name :P and my emailadress: riechanster[at]gmail[dot]com

and here's the blogpost about it: http://riechanster.blogspot.com/2010/06/give-away-rainy-days-never-stays.html

AmanoUsagi hat gesagt…

I am a follower already and I also did a blog post on my blog A Sweet Lolita in Debt.
http://asweetlolitaindebt.blogspot.com/2010/06/rainy-days-never-stay-giveaway.html

Sophia Alexandra hat gesagt…

Oh congratulations! You totally deserve 100 readers <3
Please enter me aburnjournalheart@gmail.com

PrincessRuki hat gesagt…

A very cute Give away<3

Enter Me!

Name: Diana
Mail: Neomycronia@freenet.de

Post: http://princessruki.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-at-rainy-days-never-stay.html

Chani hat gesagt…

Aaaaw please enter me! I love those Japanese goodies!
All the best,
Chani
blancetcaramel@gmail.com
PS: I've been following you for quite some time ;)

andpinkysays hat gesagt…

Hi! Thank you for your sweet comments all the time! :) I'm thankful that I have a reader like you to reassure that my blogger does make a small difference in someone's everyday! I haven't been leaving comments on your post (all my fault, I assure you xD) and will definitely remember to do so! :D

W/ that said, please enter me into your giveaway!

I've linked you on my twitter (because you know how it can take forever for me to get a post out, lol...honestly, I have to figure out the secret to timely blogging or something xD): http://twitter.com/sunniipinky/status/16165825141

Thanks for having this giveaway! You're so generous. :)

Lemony hat gesagt…

Aww I absolutely love this giveaway! I followed you and tweeted you: http://twitter.com/LemonyXO .
I also putted you in the sidebar of my blog: http://lisalemonjuice.blogspot.com/

Enter me! n.n

My name is Lisa and my emailadress is: lvginkel4@hotmail.com :'D

xoxo!

OSG hat gesagt…

Enter me!

Such a great giveaway omg I really wanna win xD

name: Clairey
Mail: dearsweetdarling@hotmail.co.uk

tweeted it too: http://twitter.com/ClaireyCandy/status/16167945911

Thess hat gesagt…

Heyyyy^^ Ich hab mal ne Frage:
Du willst doch ein Working Holidays-Jahr in Japan machen oder?
Hast du schon die ganzen Formalitäten erledigt (also beantragung des visas usw.) und dauert das lange bis alles erledigt ist?
Und hast du schon Job-Ideen? Naja, du kannst wahrscheinlich Japanisch oder, da ist es sicher kein Problem einen Job zu finden, hast du Tips was machen machen könnte?^^
Ich möchte das nämlich auch machen nächstes Jahr^^

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

aawww, das ist ja toll ^___^
Enter me please! :D

Name: Kate
E-Mail: ribbonlicious [at] web.de

Unknown hat gesagt…

oh wow beautiful giveaway! so KYOOTE! so this was the surprise post you was talking about earlier ^.^
enter me PLEASE!
i posted on the sidebar of my blog with pic XD
http://londons-boutique.blogspot.com/

holli_cut3_sparks@hotmail.com

Amy hat gesagt…

enter me
name: amy sibson
email: sibo1@live.co.uk

Im a new follower and the giveaway is so great pretty items!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Enter me!
Amy/Saffi
black.sonnet@gmail.com

Just seen your blog advertised and its very cute ^^

Jaxie hat gesagt…

Enter me! <3
Jaqueline
vjackiev@gmail.com

I just found your blog and it's soo cute! <3

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

Enter Me!
I'm a follower and I reposted here
http://twitter.com/Nakasnet/status/16177893396
and I hope you remeber my name :3

nakasnet@googlemail.com

Amy hat gesagt…

lovely giveaway!

Enter me!

Amy
amyvennard@gmail.com

=)

Shana hat gesagt…

ENTER ME! \o/
My Name is Bianca M. Marinheiro =3
My email is bianca1mm@hotmail.com

I put a link for your giveaway in my blog,
http://yuki-no-youni.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-musica.html


Sorry for the other two comments, I did they wrong. ._.''

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Goodness gracious Thanh Thao, you have to be one of the most generous people in the world! Look at all these beautiful and cute items. You are so sweet! Even though I feel greedy for saying so, I really hope I can win so I can have some items from Thanh Thao!!

I Enter!
Sara Mari
Chouzuru@gmail.com

http://chouzuru.blogspot.com/2010/06/gets-misc-and-thanh-thaos-giveaway.html

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow such a lovely & cute giveaway! im a follower & i tweeted about your giveaway :)

twitter:hollypatana
email:hollykoochitt@hotmail.com

ahoymichelle hat gesagt…

Enter me please! I'd love to join! :)

Michelle Huynh
michellemlhuynh@gmail.com

I've posted your contest here:
http://michelle-esque.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-and-updates.html

xraiko hat gesagt…

Enter me! :D I love giveaways!!

Angela W.
xraiko [AT] hotmail.com

Tweeted about the contest: http://twitter.com/xraiko/status/16182128276

bunni ★ hat gesagt…

All of the items are so adorable!!
Enter me, please! ♥


Caylee
gotta_love_the_nose@yahoo.com

Elley Otter hat gesagt…

WOW! What a great giveaway! I found your blog through the giveaway link on Moments Like Diamonds, and have become a follower. Your blog is so cute! Enter me, please

I also posted about your giveaway on my own blog!

Elley
elleykat@gmail.com
http://forever-starts-tonight.blogspot.com/2010/06/rainy-days-never-stays-awesome-give.html

someone hat gesagt…

Aww, cute stuff!
ENTER ME PLZ.

Name: Fabia
Mail: tsukinofabii@gmail.com

I've posted your giveaway on my blog~:3

Ricademus hat gesagt…

Enter me please! I think my daughter would love these things. Rick @ ecartman10@netzero.com, just in case you've forgotten me! =)

throuthehaze hat gesagt…

Enter me please! I am a follower (Throuthehaze)

Raelena
throuthehaze at gmail dot com

Pieces of life hat gesagt…

Enter me, please! This is beyond cuteness (>_<)
Ana: ana_esther_allan@hotmail.com

JENNIFER hat gesagt…

Please enter me! :)

Jennifer
jennpoon (at) yahoo (dot) com

liz hat gesagt…

enter me :)
my name is liz and my email is liz_crowny@yahoo.com


thankies for helding this sweet giveaway ♥

Chaya hat gesagt…

Enter me please~

My name is Jessica Valdez.
My email is petit.archaya@gmail.com

I also posted you on my twitter and blogger:
http://twitter.com/_petitlynn/status/16192047623

http://petitchaya.blogspot.com/2010/06/thanh-thaos-special-summer-giveaway.html

:)

Anonym hat gesagt…

ooooh, es freut mich so, dass du viele Leute hast, die deinen Blog lesen und auch an dem Giveaway teilnehmen ^-^
Ich freu mich immer, wenn du was neues schreibst und ich erfahr, wie's bei dir grad so läuft ^-^
Und sehr süße Sachen, die du da abgibst ^-^

Rena hat gesagt…

ENTER ME!

shimmering_stardust22ATyahooDOTcom

I've linked your giveaway on my blog sidebar here: rainbowbriteness.blogspot.com

<33 Rena

Darn it, I wasn't the first one.

A hat gesagt…

Enter me!! <3

Name: Angel
Email: ladydagger@gmail.com

Extra Blog entry:
http://pinkangeldrawings.blogspot.com/2010/06/rainy-days-never-stays-blog-giveaway.html

Thank you and congrats on 100+ followers!!

Buttons and Lace hat gesagt…

Hi!
Sari Mari over at moments like diamonds turned me on to your blog, I'm looking forward to reading through your older entries.

Won't you please enter me for your give away? Name: Sydney Email: jsa1208@gmail.com

littledemonpixie hat gesagt…

I'm a new follower but I've been reading some of your older blogs! Lovely posts! I'm glad Sari Mari recommended you!!!

And what a cute giveaway!!

ENTER ME!!!

Name: Lindsey
Email: littledemonpixie@yahoo.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

enter me!
my name is marcella, i am your old follower, and i post about this here
and this is my email cellaslineup@yahoo.com

Connys World hat gesagt…

i saw your blog at sara maris blog :) such cute things for the giveaway :)

ENTER ME!

conny
e-mail: mypoupee80@googlemail.com

Anice hat gesagt…

enter me pz!!
im your new follower, my name is Anna and i post your giveaway in my blog ^^
http://natsiworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveways.html
email: natsiworld@hotmail.com

thnks!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Enter me please ;3

Janine
undead13@live.de

http://sutorobeliipankeeki.blogspot.com/2010/06/give-away-from-rainy-days-never-stays.html

Andreia Inoue hat gesagt…

gesagt chapeu...
enter me.
andreia inoue
andreeia@hotmail.com
:D

PinkJucie hat gesagt…

enter me!
american_chopstix@yahoo.com
heather johnson
http://rainbowlolita.blogspot.com/2010/06/contest-another-one.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/PinkLolita

Rii hat gesagt…

Oha das is mal n Giveaway Oo

Wir können uns gerne treffen! :) Bis dahin schreiben wir einfach hier ne? :33

AiChan hat gesagt…

enter me, please. I fell in love with your blog :)

aichanhikki@gmail.com

AiChan

I posted it on my twitter "AiChanSakuranbo" :)

Ashleysmq hat gesagt…

Awesome giveaway

Enter me =D
ashling_smq@hotmail.com

Neko hat gesagt…

Enter me!

Wonderful give away~

linda.morland@gmail.com (now you got my name too!)

Karen hat gesagt…

Enter mee!!!
Soo wonderful and cute giveaway
kzheng26@hotmail.com
I post your giveaway: http://me-adict-to.blogspot.com/2010/06/than-thao-giveaway.html

Ev hat gesagt…

Enter me! Your giveaway is super cute, heard about you from Moments like Diamonds.
lostinseattle@hotmail.com

Mina hat gesagt…

Enter me! :)

I'm Mina and my email is ac.1219@yahoo.com

Wow! So sweet of you to give all these away! Nice blog too!

Here's my post of your giveaway:

blogger-
http://dear-sun.blogspot.com/2010/06/divisoria-shpping-thanh-thaos-giveaway.html

twitter-http://twitter.com/MimiPrintsShop/status/16252279218

thhjasmine hat gesagt…

enter me!
jasmine
jazzyh171@gmail.com
im a follower

here is my link to your blog
http://lpljazz.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-that.html

Unknown hat gesagt…

Cute items you are giving away. :-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi! Enter me!!

My name is Azu Rose.
My email is: azusa@live.cl

I put the link of your giveaway in the promo of my blog, visit me ^^
http://azu-rose.blogspot.com/

Ducia Ciao hat gesagt…

Followed you!!! Enter me ; )


I have a new feature for my site that will feature bloggers' fashion and (people in general) on a weekly basis! For more information, please visit http://watermoolen.xanga.com/728724252/item/. I would loooove if you participated!

Ducia Ciao hat gesagt…

Oh yeah, email is watermoolen @ gmail.com ; ) ; )

Rabbieme hat gesagt…

hi!! nice blog :)
Enter me!!
Name: Emily
Email: eat.thsi[at]gmail[dot]com
thankyou :):)

Bianca hat gesagt…

Enter me! Very nice and aranzi aronzo, my fave!
usagiskitchen@gmail.com

post: http://eggrollsforflowers.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-thought-i-saw-your-face-today.html

Ken hat gesagt…

enter me too~!

ken
kenetran@hotmail.com

Saluziee hat gesagt…

congratulations!!
enter me please!
my email is saluja_92@hotmail.co.uk

thankyou for this giveaway! everything looks gorgeous!! =)

lizziesauce hat gesagt…

bloody hell, this is very very nice of you.

enter me, please (:
my email is x.lizzeh.x@gmail.com.
name is lizzie.

Patricia hat gesagt…

Please please enter me!!!
I´ve been following for a while and I enjoy reading your blog very much!

I´m blogging here:

http://craftyandartsygiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/06/rainy-days-never-stays.html

And twitting here:

http://twitter.com/patacraft/status/16331052814

Thanks
Patricia
cuacoramas@gmail.com

fisiwoman hat gesagt…

Enter me please! I'm a new follower via google!
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/fisiwoman/statuses/16338457463

Ana Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail.com
Spain

Jo hat gesagt…

Thanks for being awesome and having such a great giveaway! I'm Jo and my email is jo.tee35@gmail.com :)
xx

Polly hat gesagt…

Wow, this is an awesome giveaway! Love the stationary especially, it is so cute. I just found your blog through Moments Like Diamonds, really looking forward to reading more!
daughterofhappiness@hotmail.com

Audrey hat gesagt…

Cupcake Plushie<3
GAH IT'S SO CUTE! >.<

Being Tazim hat gesagt…

x1 Enter Me following via GFC tazimd at gmail dot com

x2 Tweeted: http://twitter.com/beingtazim/status/16350050109

weareit hat gesagt…

I follow!
Enter me please! Jessica, and my email is in my profile! Cute stuff btw!
And wrote about your giveaway on my FB,
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100001137257061&v=wall&story_fbid=102217609828344. Thanks!

jc hat gesagt…

Love Japanese goodies, cute and adorable! I'm a new follower, thanks for the lovely giveaway.

jc
yumihamano@gmail.com

meidyvinola hat gesagt…

Enter Me Please :D
my name is meidy, my email is the.extraordinary@live.com

the giveaways are superduperr かわいい (*≧▽≦)
I really want to have those :):)please? *puppyeyes
I followed your blog and I linked your giveaway
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/meidy.o.logy?v=wall&story_fbid=125718534131522&ref=mf

twitter:http://twitter.com/meidyvinola/status/16365577698

I always have a thing for japanese things :):)
I hope I can win the giveaway. and I wish everybody goodluck :)

thank you very much :)

Rhania E. hat gesagt…

hi sweetie..

nice giveaway you have had.. im joining so please count me in (^_^)

"enter me"

my name is Rhania, my friends and pals called me rhain.. my email address: rescueta@gmail.com

i love makeups.. stationaries.. and accesories (^_^)

hugs and kisses
rhaindropz

Ngoc Thuy hat gesagt…

enter me please!
name: Ngoc Thuy
email: n.thuy.nguyenx@gmail.com

I'm a new follower and your giveaway is so cutee!!!

And i linked your giveaway here;
http://feelthethaiexpresswithme.blogspot.com/2010/06/thanh-thao-special-giveaway.html

thankyouu~~ ^___^

Anonym hat gesagt…

it just puzzles me how you always seem to have the most adorable gifts! you kind of remind me of my older sister, she has a knack for all things cute.

p/s; love the new layout! it's been a while since i last went online and i love what you did to your blog.

Turamania hat gesagt…

Enter Me!

Name: Monique

Email: turamania[at]yahoo.de

URL: http://turamania.blogspot.com/2010/06/gewinnspiele.html

Lisianthus hat gesagt…

ENTER ME!!!
I'm your follower
I've put your giveaway at http://theysayjumpyousayhowhigh.blogspot.com/

艾米拉 hat gesagt…

hey!!
enter me <3

sarah hannes
sarazhannes_082(at)yahoo.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1410169955

l0ving em cute giveaways,, l00ks like everyones d0ing em.. <3
l0ving ur quirky bl0g!!

Jasmin hat gesagt…

Enter me!!! :)

Emailaddress: buffybs01@aol.com
Jasmin

Renay hat gesagt…

Im a follower
enter me please :)

Ive posted the blog in my sidebar and linked it as well
hunnylovins.blogspot.com

so excited ! Thankyou for the opportunity
email:hunnylovins@home.se

skaki hat gesagt…

I am a follower of your blog.
enter me please!
Username- ks sn
email- kssn31@gmail.com
i linked your giveaway to my blog's sidebar.
blog- skakidotco.blogspot.com

Huge,colorful giveaway!

Anonym hat gesagt…

omgeeeee love this giveaway <3

enter me please
sanachoi@live.com

x

Angie | Pandaphilia.com hat gesagt…

enter me :) i am a new follower! everything is so cute & thanks for hosting this giveaway~

name: angie
email: pianistwithanaccent at gmail dot com
linked: sidebar under giveaway love at pandaphilia.blogspot.com

Emi ♥ hat gesagt…

Enter me!

Wonderful giveaway ♥

name: Emmelie
Mail: hokiswirl@gmail.com
Linked: In my sidebar: http://256thday.blogspot.com/

Anonym hat gesagt…

Showing some support ^^

Enter me !!

Nic nic

bangbangsheshoots@gmail.com

Thank you!

maria t hat gesagt…

Enter Me!
Name: Pilvi
Email: pilvi.terttunen@gmail.com
Linked in my sidebar: http://peppermint-crunch.blogspot.com/

I'm a new follower ! ^^ So cute giveaway~ *u*

Colourful World hat gesagt…

Hi there,

this is such a perfect giveaway,i really like what you give,so cute ^__^

- I'm a follower
- Enter me pls.
Colourful world (ferahfeza)
hayvanella@hotmail.co.uk

- I blogged here:http://ferahfezasfavourites.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-giveaway.html

Hope they're mine :) Liked them too much.

Thanks

Anonym hat gesagt…

Enter Me!
Name: Ariel
E-mail: ajwong755@yahoo.com

Chiisai hat gesagt…

So cute.

Enter me!

Amalie
badnewsxx AT gmail DOT com

Leaa hat gesagt…

Hey! Enter me!

Name: Lea
E-mail: leamars007@hotmail.com
Website: http://cassisroses.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-addiction-3.html

Shaimaa hat gesagt…

HI ,
I am a follower shaimaa
Enter me please !
sh.11175@yahoo.com

Twitter
http://twitter.com/shaimapassion/status/16842071628


thanks

Unknown hat gesagt…

aww what a super cute giveaway! enter me please!

iceflurrie at hotmail dot com

thanks <3

Anonym hat gesagt…

Enter me please!!

Anya

theveiledbump@live.com

Tanya hat gesagt…

Hii,
I'm also Asian and German, well I call it EuroAsian.

Enter Me!
Well you already know my name and my email is; tstoeger902hotmail.com

ciao ciao ^_^

Anonym hat gesagt…

Enter Me!
I follow with google and my name is Crysta (or Keiko :P )
My email is pronouncedchris@hotmail.com and I also added your contest to the new blog I'm working on: http://glamgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/06/kawaii-summer-giveaway.html

sophie-cat hat gesagt…

Hello! Enter me!
:3
I follow your blog with Google friend connect and my name is Sophie.
email is tasteslikemyelbow [at] gmail.com

And i put this on my sidebar!! www.TastesLikeMyElbow.com

Shmuberry hat gesagt…

Please enter me~ My name is shmuberry and you can contact me via write2shmuberry@gmail.com =D

I follow your blog and I also tweeted about this giveaway here: http://twitter.com/shmuberry/status/17078157338

Ezzy hat gesagt…

wow i love japanese stuff !! they are so cutee !!
please enter me for this contest.I'm following your blog via GFC by the username 'Ezzy'.

itzme(dot)insi(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Enter me!

Name: Harmony
Email: princessharmony1998@live.com

Cannaria hat gesagt…

aww super cute!
I`m weak to kawaii things.
count me in please! :)

Ditha, ladyvogue_cannaria(at)yahoo.com

Jasmine1485 hat gesagt…

Enter me please! :D Thanks for this giveaway

Kate
Kate1485 at hotmail.com
http://ntfancy.blogspot.com/

Unknown hat gesagt…

Cute stuff in that giveaway. :-)

Carmina hat gesagt…

Please enter me! what a cute giveaway... i want it all! :D

fernandezcejudo(at)gmail(dot)com

~KawaiiParadise~ hat gesagt…

Enter me please ^^!

Name: Charlotte D.
Email: sasukeuchiha_2305@yahoo.com

I blog about your giveaway http://paradiselovekiss.blogspot.com/2010/06/when-little-dandelions-fall.html
+3 entries
~XOXO Charlotte

Shasha hat gesagt…

enter me please..^^

name: shasha
email: my_cute_shop@yahoo.com

blogged about u'r giveaway:
http://myrandomfavethings.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-list.html

thanks

Moony hat gesagt…

http://moonymon.blogspot.com/2010/06/gewinspule.html ENTER ME :D
email: xmoonyx@hotmail.de

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hello your site is very pretty
Please enter me

I linked your giveaway on my twitter: https://twitter.com/dancingnanako
My email is: hello.kelliann@gmail.com

ahh such nice prizes
。★゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜

Libby hat gesagt…

Hehe I love your site ^^

Enter me please!

Name: Libby
Email: smilingpasta5@gmail.com
Blog link!: http://poetryfeilunhai.blogspot.com/2010/06/verrry-nomnom-giveaway.html

Your prizes are so different from most! I love it!

Kat hat gesagt…

Enter me!

Kat
katch05 at gmail dot com

yaebbeunyee hat gesagt…

enter me please :)
my name is ashley
e-mail is ae.lim@yahoo.com
im a follower via gfc (ae.lim)

Nhaphn hat gesagt…

enter me!
nha
nha112@hotmail.com

TanyaMarie hat gesagt…

WHAT THE THE HELL!!?!!? THIS IS AMAZINNGGG!

I WANNNNAAA WIN!!
I SWEARRRR LIKE SO MUCH!!


I LOVE IT

ENTER ME!!!

TANYA_STARPOWER@YAHOO.COM

X

♥ Starryxuan hat gesagt…

Enter Me! your giveaway is nice!

Starryxuan✿gmail.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

thats really nice! enter me please :)

katielea12
katielea12@gmail.com
okbored.blogspot.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hello!
Name: Marsídia
Nick: MarsyMM
Mail: marcidiamelo @ hotmail . com
Blog: http://marsymm.blogspot.com/
I'm your follower!
Count me in!
Kiss

Anonym hat gesagt…

ENTER ME!:D

name: hana
email: sunako_not_sadako123(at)yahoo(dot)cn

방제시카 hat gesagt…

Hi!
Enter Me!
My name's Yuki and my e-mail is: Yuki.Ryo.Yoshitaka_Tanebaki.Yoshida@windowslive.com

Hear my twitter :http://twitter.com/Yuki_Yoshida


Your blog is very cute♥

Kraken hat gesagt…

Enter Me!
whalethief(at)gmail(dot)com
http://amibeingcreativeyet.blogspot.com/
Here is my blog with a post about you and you are also in my sidebar.

Cheers!

Jaz hat gesagt…

Enter me! My name is jasmine, my email is jasminebower@live.com

I'm a folloower and I tweeted about your giveaway here http://twitter.com/JasmineChila/status/18239939437

Great giveaway, thanks!

glambeautynl hat gesagt…

please enter me!
i'm a follower
i tweeted about it:
http://twitter.com/danniqueee/status/18342636123

mail: glambeauty@live.nl

Nova hat gesagt…

Enter me please =)

Name: Nova Rusma
email: cesc_va_019@yahoo.com

i add a link about this on my side bar.
my blog is: http://tremendousmagz.blogspot.com

thanks! xo

Jasmine hat gesagt…

Enter me, please :)
I'm a follower. My email address is beautyboudoir@live.co.uk and my name is Jasmine.

I tweeted about your giveaway here - http://twitter.com/BeautyBoudoir19/status/18403347148

Thank you!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Enter me, please!
My name is Carol.
email: mimsy.borogove@live.com
I've linked to your giveaway in my sidebar:
http://mimsy-mimsy.blogspot.com/

Anonym hat gesagt…

I just followed youu ! :D
Enter Me ! (:
Name : Lisa
Email address : lisatruongg@hotmail.com

Great giveaway btw ~ (:

Anur hat gesagt…

Enter me please!
Im a follower via google friends (anur)
anuroininen@hotmail.com

C hat gesagt…

Hey Enter me! =D

Name: Carolien

Email: DroppingC@hotmail.com

Blog: http://munacks.blogspot.com/2010/07/thanh-thaos-giveaway.html

Twitter: http://twitter.com/flyingfanc

PS. I'm a follower! =D

Anonym hat gesagt…

Enter me pls! :D
i put ur link on my sidebar : http://lollibunnie.blogspot.com/
im new follower, nice to meet you! :)
ipehishere[at]gmail[dot]com

Jen hat gesagt…

Congratulations ^___^ Aiyah! The cute strawberry cupcakey caught my eye! O.O

Please Enter Me.
TY for your generosity.

- KK xoxo
misskeikeipang@gmail.com

enchi hat gesagt…

Wow!!! Congratulations!!
I Love the Prizes!!

Please enter me!! >.<

Name: Jenneca Ching
Email: jenneca_thecutest@yahoo.com

I posted the giveaway on my sidebar:
www.yaru-chan.blogspot.com

Thnks!!

Much love,
enchi :3

Grace Wong hat gesagt…

thanks for the amazing giveaway, enter me please!
You're so lucky to be able to go to Japan, I wish I could go with you! x3

I also tweeted: http://twitter.com/gracewong1/status/18773397248

Grace~
shou.milk@gmail.com

http://gracyee-xoxo.blogspot.com/

Anonym hat gesagt…

Enter me!

email: krischias@yahoo.com

Carrie hat gesagt…

hi! my name is carrie! please enter me:D

my email is mylifeascarrie@gmail.com

http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

Bonecas da Filó hat gesagt…

Hello!!!

I am a follower: filobonecas

email- filobonecas@gmail.com

I blogged about your giveaway here:

http://bonecasdepanodafilo.blogspot.com/

http://arteanalorvao.blogspot.com/

http://pedagogianoartesanato.blogspot.com/

http://cantinho-da-fantasia.blogspot.com/

I also added your blog in all my blogs (4)on the side bar:

Obrigada! Thanks!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

New follower here.. please enter me. :)
Blog about your giveaway here, http://dianneregina.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways-alert.html

Dianne
dianneregina(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)ph

thanks!

juicy, hat gesagt…

I'm a follower!
Enter me, lucyy_h@hotmail.com

Iman hat gesagt…

Enter me ! iman-faith-@hotmail.com (iman) :)

Leah ♥ hat gesagt…

Im a follower, enter me please!

name: Leah
email: LSmakeupblog.blogspot.com
giveaway posted on sidebar: theroyablush.blogspot.com

Eva hat gesagt…

i'm already a follower, evil_eva12 !
enter me please.

evil_eva12 at hotmail dot com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello there! :)
Your blog is so lovely. ^^

Name: Valerie
Email: cityrefuge@live.ca
Giveaway Screen Shot: http://i26.tinypic.com/1z4yfk8.png

Thank you so much!

Cel hat gesagt…

Enter me please :)

I am a new follower through GFC
Cel, celestialmaiden (at) gmail (dot) com

I also posted your giveaway at my blog's sidebar
http://celdeconail.blogspot.com/

Emy♥♥ hat gesagt…

Hi! Those are amazing!
Enter me!
eminesencivan@hotmail.com

Emine.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Enter Me!
That's awesome
Annie. misylimepink@gmail.com

Alexa1202 hat gesagt…

Hello.
Enter Me! I am Alexa and my email is: alexa12_02@yahoo.com

I blogged about your giveaway here:
http://alexa1202.blogspot.com/2010/07/100followers-and-special-summer.html

Thanks,
Alexa

Surge hat gesagt…

Hi, :) Enter me !
Im a public follower as surge w timesurge(at)live.ca

contact email: tsgiveaways(at)hotmail.com

Surge hat gesagt…

I also tweetd: http://twitter.com/timesurge/status/19869729717

Sharon hat gesagt…

What a generous giveaway! Enter me! I'm a new follower.

Name: Sharon/Dreamy
E-mail: xiaoranz1986[at]gmail[dot]com
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/ranransharon/status/19906573923

Thifa hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Dovile hat gesagt…

I'm a follower, please enter me too!

spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com

laura emilia hat gesagt…

Hai awesome giveaway haha. All of those presents are so cute :3

ENTER ME!
Name: Laura
Email: monsunokoete [at] hotmail [dot] com ^^
Oh and I blogged about this: http://emily-show.blogspot.com/2010/07/more-giveaways.html

Vanessa hat gesagt…

Hi, I am a new follower (Ribka)
Enter me :)
Ribka
ribkavanessa at gmail dot com
I blogged HERE ^^

thanks

stefyfor hat gesagt…

Please, enter me.
My name is Stefy and my a-mail : ilcastelloincantato@yahoo.it
Great giveaway.

stefyfor hat gesagt…

I'm a your follower now and i put a link on the sidebar of my blog : http://ilcastelloincantatato.blogspot.com/
Stefy ilcastelloincantato@yahoo.it

Aisu hat gesagt…

Enter Me!

I'm a follower! <3
Shelby Schwing
fairytalemagic13@comcast.net

Clare Tea hat gesagt…

Thank you for the chance! Please enter me if it's not too late.

here's the extra entry: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1114176327&v=wall&story_fbid=142931169068549&ref=mf

le.paradis.found at gmail dot com

Katie Ngo hat gesagt…

I wish I knew about your blog sooner!
Please enter me. :)

Katiengody@gmail.com

I hope you'll have one of the best trips when the day come. <3

Unknown hat gesagt…

Enter Me!

Xtrelitah
xtrelitah @ gmail . com
I blogged:

http://feitodeestrelas.blogspot.com/2010/08/rainy-days-never-stays-giveaway.html

May Kay ♥ hat gesagt…

Enter me :)

May Kay ♥ hat gesagt…

Enter me :)

Jasmine hat gesagt…

Enter me, please :)
I'm a follower. My email address is beautyboudoir@live.co.uk and my name is Jasmine.

I tweeted about your giveaway here - http://twitter.com/BeautyBoudoir19/status/18403347148

Thank you!

Ashley Seow May Quinn hat gesagt…

Awesome giveaway

Enter me =D
ashling_smq@hotmail.com

Caylee ★ hat gesagt…

All of the items are so adorable!!
Enter me, please! ♥


Caylee
gotta_love_the_nose@yahoo.com

Kommentar veröffentlichen