Hello, how are you today?? I guess you're not as tired as I am. Yesterday's shift was so exhausting. We had two big reservations (only japanese customers) and many German guests, too. I was only running and bringing the orders, luckily I didn't drop anything, hahaha! I was at home at about 11 pm, and finally in bed an hour later. I'll give my best again at next week's shift!
On coming Saturday, my brother and me will finished the layout, and then there will be a little surprise for you! Thanks already to everybody who complimented! I really appreciate that!
I was tagged by Keiko from Chocomintbubblegum for the Stylish Blogger Award! Yay, yet another award! I want more more more, hahaha! Part of the award is to list 5 facts about yourself and then tag 5 bloggers to get the award as well, so here I go...
1. I really wanna go to the States (I've been to Japan that often, but never to NYC or L.A. XD)
2. I am a TV Series addict! Latest seen DVD boxes are Dynasty, Dallas and 24.
3. Japanese food is the finest on the world :-)
4. My favourite japanese actor atm is Miura Haruma. Isn't he lovely??
5. My regular readers know that I'll give my last shirt for a piece of NY Cheesecake!









14 Kommentare:
Oooh congrats on the award!! And I've never been to NY but LA I have! It's beautiful!! And so is the weather for the most part...haha. xD But yea! Lots of fun places to go and see! :D :D
...cheesecake...<3
That cheesecake looks delicious <3 I love cheesecake ^^
Thanks for the tag!
i love cheese cake cute award ^^
What a cute tag! The States beckon =D
Congrats on the award ^^
arbeitest du in einem Café?^^
Japanisches Essen ist echt das Beste! :3
Mein Lieblingsschauspieler ist Yosuke Kubozuka :3
Congratulations--you are a stylish blogger! Dynasty and Dallas??? Wow! Did you get to the part to find out who shot JR???
As someone from the US (and having been to CA several times) I just can't see anything special about here haha!
And now I feel a bit bad that I ate 5 pieces of cheesecake this week. I wish I could have shared it with you!!
LMAO when I first read the post title I thought it said SPANISH BLOGGER AWARD. lmao
but yes. you are definitely stylish :D
My favourite japanese actor atm is Miura Haruma. Isn't he lovely??
1000% agree!
Thanks for tagging me *happy* ^-^
Hm..I've only been to Seattle but loved it there...actually I wouldn't even mind living there XD
The thing with cheesecake and sushi doesn't need any more comments, both are highly addictive ♥
My favorite Japanese actor...hm...I guess it would be Oguri Shun because he's so versatile...but most of all really cool *-* I like Tamaki Hiroshi, too, though...
Ooh, I hope you can come to Japan soon, I really want to meet Hannah and you so badly ;-;
We lived in NYC for 7 years. It is a very interesting city. I hope you can visit there.
Congrats! Love the Layout, and come to the states come to the states! Youll love Chicago haha!
i love cheese cake cute award ^^
Kommentar veröffentlichen