Freitag, 18. Juni 2010

Happy Birthday again!

Ah, how much I love doing those birthday posts! :-) Happy Birthday, this time to Kate from Ribbonlicious! She celebrates her birthday today! She is an awesome seamstress of cute and wonderful Lolita fashion! I urge all Lolitas and others, of course too, to visit her blog! Here is a birthday cake for you, Kate! And I still regret not having the chance to meet you a couple of weeks ago, cause I had to work at that day. Hope to see you soon!




Today I went to town with Lara to have lunch, shop, and to watch the soccer game in our local mall. It was a desaster, Germany lost 0:1 to Serbia. The game itself was quite interesting. Still it is very sad Germany lost. I hope that Japan will win at least tomorrow, but the chances are low, cause the opponent is our neigbour country The Netherlands! :-)


These are my first attempts to take pictures of myself. I always see them on other bloggers post, so I thought maybe you are interested in seeing my fotos :-)) Do you see the German flag tattoo on my hand?? :-) I was prepared so well for the game, but we lost :-( Ah yes, and the soccer poster which hangs on the door will only be there for 4 weeks, until the World Cup finishes:-) I took this foto by selftimer, so sorry for the bad quality!


Here's my outfit of the day! Took this picture in the clothing shop while Lara was trying some clothes on. I'd love to have such a huge mirror in my room :-) Now you can also see how tiny I am with my 154 cm, hahaha!
Most of the people think I am about...16 years old??

Jacket: Spiral Girl
Pullover: Olive des Olive
Jeans: Honeys
Bag: Accessorize
Shoes: No Brand
Camera Bag: Rilakkuma, San-x
(Yeah, most of my clothes are from Japan XD)

What do say, would you like to see more pics from me and/or my outfits? Or do other bloggers spam you with such pictures that you don't like to see any more?? I'd like to hear your opnion about that! 

So, some other news! I won the giveaway at Sakie and Thomas Gantz Blog! Check out their awesome blog about Japan! Anyways, I'm so much looking forward to the can of Moe Candies! :-))

My giveaway is doing fine so far! I get new entries every day, thank you so much! I promise to try to catch up with all of my new followers blogs and follow you back soon. I am also thinking of putting the date of deadline a bit forward, since August was maybe a bit too long, right?? When I decided I will announce another date soon. :-)

My dear readers, I can only wish you a lovely weekend now! I can't post the next days, cause I'm busy with work and university, but I try to comment at least to all of your posts.

18 Kommentare:

Valerie hat gesagt…

ooh another birthday girl :)
It's nice to see some pictures of you ^^ A healthy balance would be nice? (the pictures of you and of other things I mean)
You won the candy? I joined too but just a little after the deadline closure but because they though my comments were funny, I get candy too ^^ yay!! So sweet!
You have a lovely weekend yourself too!

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

really cute outfit ^^ and your so sweet to post happy bdays ^^

Saving Capulet hat gesagt…

wow happy bithday kate! and those photos of you are really cute! :D i love your shoes!!

Angie | Pandaphilia.com hat gesagt…

that is such a pretty cake! happy birthday to her :)

Thess hat gesagt…

das oberteil ist soooooo süß!!:3

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

You look cute in that outfit! I love your pull-over and jeans especially! :D

I would love to see more of your outfit photos! Looking at others' coordinations gives me inspiration~ xD Oh, and I'm the same height as you too!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Aww happy birthday to Kate!

I know what you mean I always look young in my trainers and hoodies! lol

l-article hat gesagt…

Yay for birthdays!! And Cute outfit! Seeing other blog outfits are great for inspiration~ Go for it! :D

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey, dein Blog ist hübsch. Hoffe, es macht dir nichts aus, wenn ich dich folge. ;P
Übrigens finde ich dein Oberteil schön. Die Spitze ist richtig süss. ^^

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Thanh,
I saw your comment at toothfairy's blog and just clicked on your name and took a look at your blog. Hope this is okay. I am living about one hour away from you. :-) Guess what? I left work on Friday at 12:30pm to watch the match, my cool boss allowed me as my direct collegues were not interesting in watching...and then our guys lost, unbelievable! But I still believe that they will win the group and be in the next round! Greetings, Jenny :-)

MINAKICHU hat gesagt…

Hello love your outfit! Esp your top, you look so good in it:-)

Leaa hat gesagt…

Yaaay Holland won! <3 Moehahah we are going to win the cup! Moehahah! XD

I love your outfits ^^ Simple, but still cute and very flattering!

Unknown hat gesagt…

happy birthday to kate!! that birthday cake looks munch. mmmmmm..
you look so pretty :) *vein* :P J/k. i love taking pictures too. picture freak ^^ but i love deleting loads that i don't like. [the majority] :)

Anice hat gesagt…

yout look so pretty <3!!

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Happy b-day to Kate! Thanh, you look so cute! Love the outfit posts. Keep them coming! :)

OSG hat gesagt…

Thanh!!! Your so sweet and kind! Nice outfit girly :) Oh and yes twinny is amy :P

Unknown hat gesagt…

You deserved the candy :-). Nice outfit. It is nice to place a face with the person. :-)

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

Hab ich noch nciht hier geantwort *schäm*
dabei habe ich diesen Eintrag kurz nach meinem Geburtstag direkt gelesen und hatte mich riesig gefreut, danke danke!!! ^-^
Viel lieb von dir <3<3<3

Kommentar veröffentlichen