Shinkansen "Kodama" (Bullet train at Shin-Yokohama Station)
Dotombori Street in Osaka-Namba
Osaka Takoyaki (octopus balls, a specialty of Osaka)
Shinsaibashi (a famous quarter for shopping and eating)
Shinsaibashi's famous crab Restaurant
Shinsaibashi-Suji- a very looooong shopping street
A huge scramble crossing in Namba (that's me with the pink bag)
Bonus Picture: Me in Kiddy Land in Umeda, a Character goods shop.



15 Kommentare:
we were supposed to go to Oosaka this trip but we didn't have much time. But definitely a place for me to go next time.
i want to ride a shinkansen . its so cool
Thank you for posting these pictures! I feel like I am there again haha^^ I was always hanging out on shinsaibashi suji, it was like a 10 minute walk from my apartment.
I am jealous of your pink bag, it's so sweet! I love the last photo alot^^
You look so cute! Great pics! I hope to visit Osaka one day. :D
the pictures look cool!
you look great too!!!
i would like to go to Japan one day but...i don´t know when it will be...T____T
Osaka seems to be a great town!
I want to visit Osaka next time I go!! I like the pink bag you had on you! :O
Waa I'm so jealous kekeke
The takoyaki looks great~!
Thanks for sharing the photos!
P.S.: love the plushies \(≧3≦)/
@Tutti Patuti
Yeah, you should go to Osaka! Of course by Shinkansen! :-) It is definelty worth it!
@さらまり
How great, you had an apartment near there? then I would have hanged out there every day, hahaha! Our hostel was in Fukushima, near Umeda.
My bag is happy that it is liked by a lot of people! :-) Although it is so old by now. It has been with me since high school times :-)
@Shop N' Chomp
Thank you so much! I feel flattered!
Surely you will visit Osaka one day! It is a great place!
@Mimisa
Thank you! I can only give it back, too! :-)
I am sure your chance to visit Japan will come soon. When I was younger, I thought that I will never have the chance to go there, up to today I have been three times! See? ^o^
@Jenny
Yeah, it is a great place! I am sure you would like it there! Hehehe, everyone likes that pink bag, I wonder why?? XDDD
@Minsu
Thanks! <3 The plushies would have loved you too! XDDD
Wow...Japan looks like so much fun!
I really want to visit one day!!
@bowsnhearts
It is indeed so much fun! You should really go there once! I really recommend!
Thanks for sharing these photos. I have to visit Japan one day, too. I have got a pen-friend in Japan for more than 13 years now, but I have not visited her yet. Well, right now she is living in Australia. So I will need to wait till she moved back one day.
Kommentar veröffentlichen