Freitag, 15. Januar 2010
Cute Bento
cooking
Finally it is weekend again! What are you going to do? Well, I have to start writing my graduation paper, but I won't sit at my desk for the whole weekend, hahaha! I think I will go my brother's place to test his new Blue Ray Player, do some knitting (I will post about my knitting progress soon) and reading. And yes, I want to do some cooking too, since I discovered this cute bento (japanese lunch box) yesterday! now I am really motivated to try this out!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



10 Kommentare:
yes she is very pretty^
oh this bento is so cute^^
drey jewelry
I always love looking at photos of cute food, but it never helps my laziness of cooking haha^^
Aaaawww, viel Erfolg! ^_^ *motivation schenk*
Bento machen ist echt toll, mach ganz viele Fotos ja :D
Is all of that food??? There is one place in DC that serves really good bento box lunches--but not pretty like that one! =)
really cute bento! hahaha
@audrey
Thank you! I found this in the Net!
@さらまり
I also love looking at cute bento, and sometimes I am really motivated to cook it, too!
But only sometimes, :-)
@Ribbonlicious
Ja, danke!! Ich habe mir Mühe gegeben, aber nur ein Foto vom Endergebnis gemacht. Das seht ihr dann im nächsten Post.
@RicAdeMus
Yes, it is indeed food, except for the white flowers, I think! Cool, that there is a place in DC which serves bento, they must be so yummy!
If I am in DC by chance, tell me the address! :-)
@Mimisa
Thank you for commenting and follwing!
I added you, too!
Kommentar veröffentlichen