Samstag, 23. Januar 2010

Ms. Brightside Award

I got tagged for the first time for the "Ms. Brightside Award" from Sara Mari! I will glady share my information with you!

Instructions:
1. Give a top 10 list of the things that makes you happy.
2. Give a top 5 list of trivias about yourself.
3. Share the award with only 5 persons and ask them to do the same thing. :)
4. Link the blogs you choose and link the blog of the person awarded you.

Things that make me happy (in no particular order XD)
1. Japan (travels, friends, food, music)
2. Friends
3. Cute Characters
4. Learning Japanese
5. New York Cheese Cake
6. My bed (XDDD)
7. A hot bath
8. My favourite Manga
9. Knitting
10. Getting to know awesome people

My trivias
1. I hate insects! I could die easily, if one comes near me.
2. I wanted to become a pianist as a 7 year old, even though I never had any piano lessons.
3. I loved my Barbie dolls, but I also liked to destroy them and put them together again.
4. I collected stickers in elementary school and I still have them all!
5. I have a soft spot for anything cute and small.

Hmm, let's see, as I don't have that many friends here on blogspot yet, I tag
RicAdeMus, Mimisa, Lil Patotz, Pooka0712, audrey
Just do it only if you have time and want to, your not obliged to do it! XDDD

6 Kommentare:

Ricademus hat gesagt…

It's time for another cheese cake!!! Thank you for the tag. I'm behind responding to a few others...I'll try to catch up soon. =)

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh I loved reading your answers, that's so interesting^^ I am similar to you on some of them, and trivia #4 is also something I've done hehe!^^

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

I have a soft spot for cute and small things too! =D Congrats on you award! Following your blog too.

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@RicAdeMus

It was indeed time for another cheese cake! I made one two days ago, and today's last pieces are to share with my friend! :-))

Oh, just have your time with the award, it doesn't run away! In your cae it has to be "MR. Brightside" Hahaha

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Sara Mari

Do you really think my answers are interesting? Thanks! I also think we are quite similar! XD

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Shop N'Chomp

There we have somthing in common, great! <3

Thanks for following, and your kind comments. I hope it is interesiting for you to read my blog!

Kommentar veröffentlichen