Thank you everyone for your encouraging words on my last post! I feel better and so relieved now. And sorry for that kind of post, normally I am not a person to give up and resign so early! I will do somehing for the paper at the weekend, too, since there is this snowstorm going on outside :-) I will take some pictures later on.
Something weird happened yesterday evening. I got a text message with New Year's greetings from a mobile number unknown to me. But I was sure it was from an old school friend, since I gave her my number in the holidays. So I replied. Then another text message came from that person, telling me that he doesn't know me. He wrote some more text messages telling me about himself. Yes, those messages were from a 31 year old guy, who just made a mistake in sending. I replied too, polite as I am, (he seemed quite persistent) then I tried to stop it by lying my prepaid card is empty and so I hope he won't call or something like this.Then I would just ignore it, I think. Oh my, this has never happened to me before. But a funny story, isn't it? Anyone, any similar stories?
Samstag, 9. Januar 2010
About text messages
bad luck, university
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



4 Kommentare:
Hmmmm, I'm glad you're being careful. It's odd that after a mistake he wants to share info about himself. My strangest wrong number happened at work. A company called me by mistake and asked me to tell a co-worker that her boat was ready. I gave her the message--but it seemed weird she could afford a boat. It turned out she was stealing from the company and that is how we caught her.
Mir ist lustigerweise um Weihnachten rum sowas passiert...aber weil es für mich teuer ist von hier aus SMS zu schreiben hab ich nicht geantwortet. Ich find es immer komisch, wenn mir irgendwer mit ner fremden Nummer schreibt und dann nich wenigstens seinen Namen mitangibt. Du bist auch zu nett XD Hoffen wir mal, dass er dich in Ruhe lässt. Solche Typen können gruselig sein...
thank you very much :)
drey jewelry
yeah here! me! ofcourse, I attract weird men, I swear...
I've had several calls before, anonymous... while on the other line, no one was talking, well, I don't care, I just pick up, and leave it on the table. It's a waste of their money, not mine!
On text messages. Had those before too, and they always replied with, hey how are you? asl? where are you from yadiya! wth?! I never replied to those... scary stuff!
loves
Kommentar veröffentlichen