Freitag, 29. Januar 2010

No time!

Sorry I couldn't update lately. I have a deadline for my bachelor thesis presentation on coming Monday, and it is so time consuming! But my professor wants a powerpoint presentation, hell no! I have made so many powerpoints in my "university career" until now, but still, I am very nervous. I wish Monday was already over... After my presentation, I can really start writing my thesis, this will also keep me busy, but don't worry! I will update regulary then! Did I mention that I hate university? XDDDD

10 Kommentare:

Tutti Patuti hat gesagt…

me too. i've been busy with school >-< it's understandable..

Anonym hat gesagt…

Woaaa university sounds hard >o<
Good luck~!!

Ricademus hat gesagt…

Haha! You are going to do great on Monday.
Guess who had cheesecake today!!! =)

Anonym hat gesagt…

thank you very much for your compliment :)
at this moment, i didn't sell so much things because everybody don't know me ad my designs; some are already sold out because i have only one of each lol^^
later if my business works, i think it could be a great idea to become a jewelry designer but for the moment my mathematics studies are the most important for me :)

Gio Ve hat gesagt…

Hello there!
I invite You to visit my blog about borders, from which there is also a link to a Tokyo live wabcam.
Best wishes!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Tutti Patuti

Thank you! Poor students, aren't we? We have so much to do...XD

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@minsu

Thanks a lot! I will give my best tomorrow!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@RicAdeMus

Thanks! Your support means a lot to me!
Waaa, Cheesecake?? I want, too! Send me a piece! :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@audrey

You are very welcome! It is understandable that your studies are the most important now! It is always good to have many options left! So you can become either a mathematician or a jewelry designer! :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Pilland

Thanks for your invitation! I already had a look!

Kommentar veröffentlichen