I know I shouldn't be bored, since I actually have tons of things to do (I started writing on my graduation paper yesterday)! But I like to distract myself a bit, so I had a look into my foto folders again. When I saw all my fotos from Japan I became really nostalgic and thought: Why not share some of your travel experiences with the others? I've been to Japan 3 times (and a fourth time is definitely to come soon!), so why not! If I have nothing else to post about, I think it's okay to post about my travels once in a while. I hope this will make my blog a little bit more interesting! XD
I start with a few pictures from Yokohama from September 2008. We stayed there just for one night, before leaving for Osaka.
Minato Mirai and Landmark Tower
The famous ferris wheel in Minato Mirai
I like the colour of the sky <3
This is how I looked like in Sep 08, such long hair...



13 Kommentare:
Yokohama is nostalgic for me as well, although I have a strange feeling when I go back there now :/ hmm. The photos are so great, I loved seeing them, Thank you! I want long hair! haha^^
thank you very much :)
oh your mum likes Ful House, this is my favourite drama<3, i've watched it 5 times haha lol and Song hye kyo and bi rain are my favourite actors^^
your new pix are gorgeous^^
drey jewelry
yokohama.. it was freaking cold in there
but i loved it there. nice view.
nice pics u got here
Gorgeous photos!! Looking back is half the fun of amazing trips!
@Sara
I am glad you liked the photos! More are to come soon!
Don't you have long hair now? XDDD
@audrey
Thank you! I must watch full House to it's end, too! I am sure i would like it, too! XDD
@Tutti Patuti
I also loved Yokohama! We were there at the end of Sep, and it was still quite hot!
I am glad you like my pics!
@Jenny
Thanks for your comment! I am glad you like the pics. I share the same opinion with you! But when I do so, I also become so nostalgic XDD
I like the city pictures. Thank you for sharing tham. Very cute picture of you!
That ferris wheel is HUGE.
Aaawww, the city looks great. Want to visit too ;____;
@RicAdeMus
Your welcome and thanks for your compliment! I feel flattered! XDD
We wanted to ride the Ferris weel, but it seemed to be closed at that time!
@Ribbonlicious
You will get the chance to visit Japan, too! am sure about that! :-) It is a country which is worth at least one visit!
I guess I cannot be nostalgic about Minato Mirai since I go there often, lol. But I'm sure that when I eventually leave Japan I will be nostalgic for there. Hopefully you can find a place to live in Yokohama. There are probably more places with cheaper rent than Tokyo, and having Minato Mirai and Chinatown around there would be nice. And Tokyo is not that far away to visit.
Kommentar veröffentlichen