Hey friends, this week I am so productive concerning posting!! :) I hope you like that. Today I went to the Cupcake Cafe with my sis, we had yummy cupcakes with hot chocolate drinks, and since the weather was so wonderful warm and sunny Charlotte and me decided to have a spontanous meet-up to hang around and to just enjoy this lovely day :) Have some fotos!
Cupcake Cafe interior!
View from our table :)
The decoration is so lovely!
Our drinks, my sis right: White Hot Chocolate and mine left: Chai Latte
Lol, I wore the same outfit as yesterday XD
Then my sis had to leave for work and I was on my own, making my way to the japanese bookstore where I was supposed to wait for Charlotte :) I made some fotos from the shop's window while waiting.
Omg, I want that huuuge kiroi tori soooooo much!! Is there anyone who would like to give that to me for my birthday XDDDD
Oh and this Rilakkuma, too please!!! My birthday is very soon, lol
Lovely Easter deco with round Mame-Goma :)
Hahaha, can you see me taking the pic?
I made this foto while Charlotte was approaching me, lol. She was so super stylish today!
We went to eat Sushi@Maruyasu again! Honestly I eat so much Sushi nowadays, it has become an afternoon snack for me :)
Charlotte and her super yummy food, I tried one of her Gyoza, super delicious!! ;)
Maruyasu Plastic Food display, just as it is usual in Japan :)
And today I couldn't resist buying the newest issue of Seventeen Magazine, one of my fav japanese mags, it came with a free Cecil McBee bag! I hope I can recreate some of the outfits soon ;)
So that was it for today, I hope you enjoyed the post. Tomorrow I'll be on a "secret mission" for my brother in Oberhausen which is a city 40 minutes away from Düsseldorf, I will take the train at 6:45 am, lol. This means it is bedtime now, see you!



20 Kommentare:
Ich möchte das nächste Mal auch Sushi essen gehen! BITTE! :-D
awwww du hast dir die seventeen gekauft^^ wie schön *-* die plüschis sind toll*_* aber sicher seeehr teuer :(
ich hab neulich auch zum ersten mal den tiramisu-cupcake gegessen, der ist echt superlecker :3
und sushiiiii (*////*) ich will auch *-*
Those plastic food display never fails to make me drool!
Food looks so good! Hehe I was between the Cecil bag and the Liz Lisa one when looking at magazines~ :P hehe Charlotte looks like a model walking down the street in that shot!
That's the magazine I bought while in Dusseldorf! <3
When I visit again, you need to take me to that cupcake place XD
When's your bday?!
die osterdoko sieht gut aus haha XD
hm was war das denn für eine gemeine mission?=)
I love the Easter scene! I'm going to share with you something I tell myself before every birthday and Christmas: Wanting things is often more fun than having them. Then when I don't get them, it just means I get to enjoy wanting them a little longer. =)
Hello Sweety! Was für tolle Sachen du immer erlebst! Die Bilder machen mich ja ganz neidisch! Awhhh und die Tasche! ;___; Die ist so hübsch *auchwill*
Wie sieht es übrigens mit der Jobsuche so aus? Lass uns mal im Skype chatten ja? <3
Hab dich lieb!
Lou
I wish there was a café like that close to where I live :)
Oh natürlich, sehr gerne!! Mit mir kann man immer gut essen gehen XDD Komm nach D'dorf Jenny ;)
Jaa, da kannst du gerne mal drin schmökern wenn du mich besuchst!
Die Sachen im OCS kosten echt ein halbes Vermögen, man ich will reich sein XD
Wir müssen auch mal wieder ins Cupcake Cafe, ich nehm da ja immer das Gleiche aber egal ,)
Yeah, me too!! If only plastic was eatable, lol!
I just couldn't resist buying Seventeen, the Cecil Bag is really cool! the Liz Lisa one is slightly bigger, if I'm correct! :)
Chralotte is really chic, ne!! Tall and slim, she has a super cute face as well!
Oh I didn't realize you bought the same, they had some issues of Seventeen there! ;) But the Cecil bag is lovely isn't it? I used it yesterday and I felt people stared at me and the bag, cause is it so super pink, lol.
Yes of course, whenever you have the time and the cash to get back here ;) You're always welcome! My b-day is April,1! Stupid date I know, hahaha!
Jaa, Ostern kommt bald, das heißt ein Viertel Jahr ist wieder um?? Nooo! :)
Hihih, das erfährst du in meinem nächsten Blog-Eintrag :)
What wisdom you carry along with you my friend! You are so right, wanting is more fun, it is the same with waiting, the more you wait for something the happier you'll become when getting it. But as soon as you get it you want something else, it is a vicious circle, haha!
Naja, mein normaler Alltag ist eher öde, deshalb versuche ich so oft es geht was lustiges zu machen, wovon ich auch im Blog schreiben kann. Also mein Leben ist leider nicht immer so angenehm wie es die Einträge vermuten lassen, mir ist oft langweilig und ich weiß nicht was ich machen soll, hahaha.
Naja, Jobsuche läuft noch, muss sein, ne! Ich hab vom letzten Interview nichts mehr gehört, heißt wohl dass ich draußen bin, aber diese Woche schicke ich bereits neue Bewerbungen ab!
Ich würd so gerne wieder mit dir chatten/sprechen!! Wenn du zeit hast schreib mir einfach en Mail :) HDL zurück!! <3<3
Maybe there will be one opening someday?? The Cupcake Cafe is also rather new in my living place! XD
what a cute cafe!! ahh can never get enough of rilakkuma :D that cupcake looked yum!
Me, too!! I love Rilakkuma sooo much, every time I'm in JP I bring back tons of Rilakkuma stuff ;) Cupcakes are my other weak point... I just can't resist, hahaha!
Kommentar veröffentlichen