Hey friends, hope you are doing fine! Finally I have something to post again! First I was tagged by my two lovely friends, Charlotte and Ashley for the 11 Questions Game which became a 22 Questions Game cause both had different questions!
Charlotte's questions:
1. Name a song you want to recommend
Lately I love to listen to "Tactics" by "The Yellow Monkey" a lot!
2. Favorite character of an tv series/movie/band
This is hard, I watch a lot of series/movies! But spontaneouslyI'd say Seto Kaiba from Yugi-Oh XDDD
3. Do you have a big goal in your live?
As I'm not that ambitious, I just want to earn enough money to have a nice life. Oh and if possible I want to become rich by writing a book XDDD
As I'm not that ambitious, I just want to earn enough money to have a nice life. Oh and if possible I want to become rich by writing a book XDDD
4. Your favorite blog?
Ahh, that is a difficult question, I have way too many I love and check everyday!
Ahh, that is a difficult question, I have way too many I love and check everyday!
5. Favorite webshop?
nauli.de and yesstyle
nauli.de and yesstyle
6. Name a place/country you want to visit
Within this or the next year: California. And I want to at least go back to JP once again for holiday.
Within this or the next year: California. And I want to at least go back to JP once again for holiday.
7. Do you have an idol?
I really love Günther Jauch ( a famous German TV show master), I'd love to have a coffee with him. But I don't have a real idol I adore so much that I have posters, cds, dvds and such XD
I really love Günther Jauch ( a famous German TV show master), I'd love to have a coffee with him. But I don't have a real idol I adore so much that I have posters, cds, dvds and such XD
8. What are you typically doing at 3PM?
I honestly hate the time from 1-4 pm, cause it is the time of the day I'm most unproductive, lol. I just hang around doing nothing if there is not anything like work or other appointments.
I honestly hate the time from 1-4 pm, cause it is the time of the day I'm most unproductive, lol. I just hang around doing nothing if there is not anything like work or other appointments.
9. What is the best place you ever went you?
TOKYO, and the rest of JAPAN
TOKYO, and the rest of JAPAN
10. Do you have an item you want to buy very badly, but can't find/afford/.. it at the moment? (dream item)
Louis Vuitton Speedy 35, it costs about 500 Euro, and I want to have it before I'm 30 XD
Louis Vuitton Speedy 35, it costs about 500 Euro, and I want to have it before I'm 30 XD
11. About blogs, do you prefer watching photos or reading anything?
I think I'm more the foto type blogger, but I also love to read texts XD Blogs should have both!
Ashley's question:
1. What is your favorite type of clothing?
Shorts!! They are so easy to combine and super comfy :)
I think I'm more the foto type blogger, but I also love to read texts XD Blogs should have both!
Ashley's question:
1. What is your favorite type of clothing?
Shorts!! They are so easy to combine and super comfy :)
2. What do you like to do on the weekend?
Fun things like eating, meeting friends, watching TV
3. If you had one wish what would it be?
I want to be rich! But not for myself and my selfish wishes, but because I'm convinced that you can help a lot of more when you have the means!
4. If you can choose any profession/job what would you choose?
Patissier!! I love to bake cakes ;) Hell, yeah, why did I study Japanese and English Literature??? XD
5. What was something you have seen recently at a store that you wanted but ended up not buying?
Mt Masking tape... from the only department store which sells japanese masking tape in Düsseldorf.
6. What is your favorite food?
Japanesese cuisine!! My faves are Sushi und Omurice XD
7. What was the last movie you watched and was it good?
Iron Lady with Meryl Streep, it was very interesting!
8. Who was the last person you hung out with?
My very good japanese friend Yoko, we went to the cinema together! We're 17 years apart, but we get along so well!
9. What was the last restaurant you ate out at?
Maruyasu Sushi Bar last week!!
10. What is your dream car?
I don't have a licence but if, I'd like to have the car Bumble Bee transforms to! That yellow sports car!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then on Tuesday I went to the cinema with my good japanese friend Yoko, we watched "The Iron Lady" with Meryl Streep. She got the Oscar for her role as Margaret Thatcher, and I must say she acted excellent! Compliments also to the Hair and Make-Up artists, they did a great job!
The cinema (I only had my phone cam with me that day...)
Ice-Age 4, I wanna watch it so much!
And TITANIC, I must watch that too! When it was in the cinema for the very first time in 1998 I was only 11 years old and was not allowed to watch it, and now 14 years later I can watch it even in 3D, omg so happy!
On top of paying for my cinema ticket (thank you again! :) Yoko gave me self made cakes, which were wrapped up nicely, so japanese, hahaha! They were super yummy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today Starbucks Germany decided to play benefactor and gave away free Coffee Latte and Cappuchino till noon for every customer!! Of course I wanted to get my free coffee and Theresa joined! I actually had two, the first one with my Mum at another Starbucks XDD We woke up very early as there might have been crowds, but to our surprise, there wasn't any more customers as usual! Or I just picked up a Store which is far from the city center! Have some fotos of the day!
Maybe people didn't know about this campaign??
They still write your name on the cups! Theresa's name was misspelled, haha. You wouldn't want to look at how mine was misspelled so I told the Barista to write Theresa's name on the two cups!
My lovely friend <3<3<3 You look so cute today!
Self-Timer picture, happy girls with yummy free coffee ;) But why does my leg look so monstrous here ^^'
No flash picture XD
I'm always shocked to see pics of how much my hair has grown since the last year. This time in 2011 my hair was very short, just around my ears!
Later on we browsed some stores to check their Sales items, and then we coincidently met the lovely Twins, two other friends from me!! I haven't seen them since the week before the earthquake in Japan, it was lovely to catch up with them! Well, back to shopping, I really likes this hat!!
Sanrio has a huuuuge Sale at the moment, you can save up to 70%!! I got a new Kitty fountain pen and a note pad :)
This lovely knit was on Sale in H&M, for just 7 Euro and I couldn't resist saving it ;)
Thank you Theresa for spending the day with me, it was a pleasure as usual!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I only have some pictures of my other Sanrio Sale items I got the last days:
Sticky notes for scrapping!
Stationary set, also for scrapping!
Note pad with japanese paper and a bag/suitcase tag :)
Hope you enjoyed this post! Oh yes, Ande sent me the pictures from our meet-up, I'm gonna post them soon! See you!






22 Kommentare:
haha ich seh auf jedem Bild monströs aus irgendwie XDDD
aber schöne bilder und schöner post(*-*)
das war echt schön heute und kostenloser kaffee macht doch immer glücklich XD*-*
Dank dir bin ich heute auch in den Genuß eines gratis Caffe Latte gekommen :) Hätte sonst wieder mal nix mitbekommen und wär leer ausgegangen. Ich hatte auch total Glück, erst wars leer und als ich meinen Caffe Latte hatte wurde die Schlange riiiichtig lang.
Und dann scheint heute auch noch die Sonne :) was für ein schöner Tag!
Lieben Gruß
Sarah
Dank dir bin ich heute auch in den Genuß eines gratis Caffe Latte gekommen :) Hätte sonst wieder mal nix mitbekommen und wär leer ausgegangen. Ich hatte auch total Glück, erst wars leer und als ich meinen Caffe Latte hatte wurde die Schlange riiiichtig lang.
Und dann scheint heute auch noch die Sonne :) was für ein schöner Tag!
Lieben Gruß
Sarah
AHHH you both are so cute, I can't handle it! Love the Hello Kitty! :33
AND YES COME TO CALIFORNIA, MY LOVE!
omg ;A; ich will auch sanrio sachen so billig ;A; wo is das denn alles mit dem sale???? >o<
I want Bumble Bee!!! =) We really can't answer the favorite blog question, it would hurt all of those other people's feelings. You handled the question very well, and didn't hurt all of those other people's feelings. LOL!
Wenn Du nach Californien gehst, musst du unmengend an Fotos machen! Es muss dort wunderschön sein! <3 Und ich finde Günther Jauch auch so toll! Er ist sehr charmant.
Starbucks ist wirklich großzügig und der Kaffe muss dann umso leckerer geschmeckt haben! *O* Ihr beide seht ganz, ganz toll aus <3
danke fürs beantworten :D
ALLEN ist nicht dein favo???? oder KATZ? XDDDDDDDDD
ich musste das jetzt schreiben, das was wichtig für mein seelenheil XD
A Patissier!? Wow! That is like someone who bakes sweets and cakes right? (If so then you must bake something :P) It would be ironic if you come to california and I can move there :P Also! I love the Hello Kitty stationary!
So many cute things:) I miss Starbucks sooooo much!
You got such cute things! I love me some Hello Kitty <3
I liked reading more about you ~ I wanted to be a patissier also for the longest time...
Ach was, das stimmt doch gar nicht XDDD Du sahst supi hübsch aus, wie immer!! <3
Kaffee macht immer glücklich, deshou?? :) Ich hab übrigens einen neuen Gutschein bei Starbucks bekommen, kauf einen und bekomm einen umsonst! :)
Ah wie schön, ich war überrascht wie wenige davon wussten!! :) Also dachte ich mir ich teils mal bei facebook, damit es auch jeder mitbekommt :)
Es war echt ein schöner Tag. Bist du eigentlich noch in D'dorf, oder schon woanders? Ich las von deinem Umzug!
Hahaha, thank you so much!! :) Actually my Hitty time is over, I have more Rilakkuma items nowadays. But it was Sale, so i couldn't resist XDD
YES I WILL BE THERE IN CALI BEFORE YOU CAN SAY PLEASE COME TO CALIFORNIA, LOL
Also hier bei uns im Kaufhof werden die ganzen Sanrio Sachen wohl bald verschwinden, deshalb reduzieren die alles, von 50 bis sogar 70 Prozent. Schau mal bei dir im Kaufhof, vlt haben die auch Sale!
Oh yes, me too!! I've already thought about buying one of those self building kits of Bumble Bee, hahaha!
Jep, that is why I didn't want to name a certain blog, cause I really love everyone's blog and I check my dashboard every day to not miss a post ;)
Ja aber natürlich werden viele Fotos gemacht!! :) Ich stells mir dort auch so wunderschön vor, es scheint dort immer die Sonne, und der Himmel ist blau, die Menschen sind gut gelaunt etc. Mal sehen obs auch wirklich stimmt ;)
Danke, danke!! Schade dass du nicht mit dabei warst, wär bestimmt lustig geworden! Aber wir sehen uns dann wenn du aus Japan zurück bist!
Kein Ding, hat Spaß gemacht!! Und die beiden hatte ich doch glatt verdrängt, hahaha!
Jep, that's the person who makes wonderful cakes and cookies and such XDDD Yes, I will try to bake something huuuuge soon!
You must come to California then too XDD It would be super cool if you could transfer there!
Thank you!! Starbucks is great, I'm so happy we have it here!
It was Sale so I couldn't resist!! XDDD And yes, being a patissier has been a long old dream from me, maybe now it's time to realize it, if my job search is not working, lol
uhhhh da geh ich nächste woche gleich hin *o*
danke <3
Kommentar veröffentlichen