Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012

This and That

It's Karneval time here in the region I live but I've never been a fan of it, but nevertheless I wish all who participate a lot of fun, please take care of drunken people and flying bottles XDDD

Lately I made some more pages of my scrapbook, wrote some letters and still have my knitting pullover to be finished, hopefully it will be next week! Can't wait to show you the finished projects ;) Well, I also have to write another job application, this time in English, oh my God, can anybody of the Englsh mother tongues read it and correct it?? ;)

This time I just have some fotos from the last days, today and tomorrow are "holidays", the shops are closed so nothing else to do than stay at home! Btw, my friend Theresa is having a huge clothing and accessories sale at her blog, Sweet Milk Coffee, if you are intersted, just pay her a visit!

 Cupcake cafe with my friend K. who will soon leave for a 6 months exchange to Japan! I had Tiramisu Cupcake (my favourite) with Chai Latte <3

 I went to Naniwa Ramen with my sisters and Mum, this was the tea we ordered! And look at the beautiful chopstick bag ;)

 My Ajitama Shoyu Ramen, oh my God it was super yummy ;)

 My sis Omusoba, it was such a huge plate but she finished everything!

 Afterwards we went to OCS to have some Purikura! ;)

And look what we found in the bookstore, a huuuuge Link ;) I'd love to have him for my home, awww Link <3<3<3

Okay, have some nice days, see you!!!

36 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

whaaaa was für ein schöner post^^ und leckeres essen (;///;) danke, dass du für mich werbung machst<3<3<<3 das omu-soba sieht total lecker aus*0* schmeckt bestimmt gut :3

Lee Anna Hahn hat gesagt…

I'd be happy to proofread your job application if you need any help with it. :)

hyenaurun hat gesagt…

Uh~ CV sind hart, aber es lohnt sich dann umso mehr! Ich drücke Dir ganz fest die Daumen für den Job! *O* Das Essen sieht wieder so lecker aus! <3

Lou hat gesagt…

Immer diese Leckereien <3 Da krieg ich grad wieder Hunger!!! *.* 

Ich hab nächste Woche ein Vorstellungsgespräch und hoffe wirklich, dass es diesmal klappt!!!! Auch dir viel Glück! :-) Wir packen das! Noch vor März!!! :D 

*aawhh* Link! Meine absolute Lieblings-Nintendofigur! <3 

Alexandria Web hat gesagt…

Oh dude I want the HUGE LINK! :D

Ande hat gesagt…

Ahhh that Link! And ramen mmmmmm ~

If you need someone to proofread your application, I could do it for you :)

I wish we had puri in Orlando ;; 

Katrin Geist hat gesagt…

hahaha kam jetzt überraschend xDD mia hatte mir gar nicht von dir erzählt! aber nicht schlimm freue mich schon sehr auf mittwoch!! wird bestimmt sehr lustig *__*
liebe grüße kaddy :D

Mia hat gesagt…

Tralala, Tanh Thao du warst schneller als ich O_O XDDDDD

Ehm also: Kaddy das ist Tanh Thao & Thanh Thao, das ist Kaddy! xDDD ._.
Sorry nochmals XD 
♥

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ hat gesagt…

Wuahhhh... du hast so ein Glück, dass du japanische Restaurants um dich rum hast. Ich war erst vor ein paar Tagen japanisch Essen und war schon sehr enttäuscht wie es geschmeckt hat. :(
Deine food pics sehen wieder soooo lecker aus!
Und OMG die Link Statue.... *____* Ich will sie haben!!! 

Rick hat gesagt…

I don't understand why people ruin a good celebration by getting drunk.  Who wants a headache the next day?

I'm sick today, so the ramen would be perfect for me.

Naka hat gesagt…

tehe i hope people have a safe Karneval too! and puri kura :3 I cant wait to see your scrap book ^_^ maybe i could see it in real life? I would love for you and theresa to sign mine ^^

Tifa Mai hat gesagt…

Pretty photos!! Good luck on your job application. Yumm the food looks sooo good! I could use some ramen and tiramisu cake right now.

Haha I wonder if you could buy that Link!! :)

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

The food looks yummy!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Aww, danke, das sind ja fast nur Essens-Bilder, ich glaub die kommen immer gut an XD Wir müssen auch mal zusammen zu Naniwa gehen <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks for your kind offer, I really appreciate that! I already found a person to proofread, but I might ask you s well :) Anyways, thanks again!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, vor allem das Bewerbungsanschreiben, das ist immer das Schwierigste, der Lebenslauf ist ja ganz schnell runtergeschrieben XD Aber danke dir!

Ich freu mich schon auf unser Treffen mit Theresa, hoffe es klappt mal bald :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, ich liebe schöne Essens-Bilder, das macht immer so hungrig! :) Das einzige was man immer gut posten kann, Essen :)

Ich drück dir soooo sehr die Daumen! Ich muss die Tage wieder neue Bewerbungen schreiben, aber ich hoffe so sehr dass es auch noch vor März klappen wird! :) Hoffen wir das Beste!

Link mochte ich auch schon seit meiner Kindheit!! Und spiele es heute noch zu gerne!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Me too!! I was tempted to ask how much it was, lol. No, I wouldn't have enough space for him in my current home XDD But it would be so nice to have such a huge figure in my home in future :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Link has many fans around the world! ;) Great you're one of them!

That would be wonderful if you could read over my appilcation! I'll write it today and then i'm gona send it to via email, hope that is okay!

I've realized you've commented a lot lately on my blog, thanks for that! I'm gonna follow you back ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh dann hab ich wohl die Überraschung verdorben XDDD Naja, jedenfalls freu ich mich auch auf Mittwoch, da holen wir die Förmlichkeiten nach :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh das war gar nicht meine Absicht, ich hab einfach gedacht ich melde mich bei ihr als Kommentar im Blog, weil ich sie geaddet hab XDD Ich freu mich auf Mittwoch, ich werd dir noch schreiben auf fb ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, als Düsseldorfer kann man sich echt glücklich schätzen, das Japan-Center hierzuhaben, wir haben eigentlich fats alles was das Japan-Herz begehrt, lol. Komm mal nach Düsseldorf, dann können wir ganz viele Puris machen und lecker essen!

Wenn Link dann noch da steht besuchen wir ihn! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Well, luckily most people still celebrate peacefully, but there are always, always these kinda people who like to swear and drink and go on a rampage afterwards, Karneval is the time the police and security have to work most!

Oh hope you get better soon! Yeah, when you're sick eating a hot pot of Ramen or soup is best. Get some rest! :) Oh and I've noticed you're Rick again and not ecartman anymore on disqus XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Well, that is possible that I can bring my puribook with me when we meet! :) No problem! :) Please bring yours so that we can sign it!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!! I really like to take fotos of my food so I'll always share them here on my blog! :)

I guess he's unsaleable, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It was definitely :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey! Wow your carnival looks like our Halloween. If you need someone to proof read you can email it to me ^^

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Ohhh das sieht alles so lecker aus :3
Ich war heute auch Ramen essen und es war super lecker!!

Ich bin ja anich so der Karnevalsmensch, ich hoffe, du überlebst alles heil. ^.-
Liebe Grüße

Lee Anna Hahn hat gesagt…

No problem! :)

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

Weird I thought I replied to this on my phone ^^;; Anyway! I was saying that Carnival reminds me of our halloween somehow. Also if you need someone to read your application just e-mail me and I can take a look!

Ande hat gesagt…

I truly am XD

Yeah it was no problem! Glad I could help ~

Ahhh ><;; thank you so much !!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa, ich habs bei Tabea auf dem Blog gesehen :) Wenn ich sie demnächst mal besuchen kommen wäre es toll dich auch mal zu treffen! :)

Karneval war ganz okay, ich hab ja nicht viel mitbekommen, hahaha :) War die meiste Zeit zu Hause und hab mich wichtigeren Dingen gewidmet! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh no, maybe disqus ate up the comment again, it happens from time to time, sorry for the inconvience! Yeah, on halloween dressing up is a must as on Karneval XD

Thanks for your help it is already proofread and sent away! But next time I might ask you :)

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

the Japanese food looks so much better than what you'd find in the UK!! you guys are very lucky!! 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh really?? I thought the UK has a much bigger and better japanese community then we here in Düsseldorf! I haven't tried yet, though :)

wave♪ hat gesagt…

OMG food looks sooooo good! Japanese food was never that nice-looking when I was in the states! And I want a huge Link for my house! I love the Zelda series and Link is one of my all-time favorite characters. X3

Kommentar veröffentlichen