Hi lovelies, hope you enjoyed the way too short weekend! I thought it was time to blog again, to get some distraction from job hunting XD I haven't heard yet from the interviewers, so while waiting for that I'm just continuing looking for the right job :) If possible I don't wanna go too far away from Düsseldorf, so that limits my search, too. Well, to more comfortable things: my scrapping materials arrived! I want to show you them along with some fotos from the weekend!
Oh another thing, it snowed last night! It rarely snows here in Düsseldorf, so I had to take this snow foto XD
My masking tape order from nauli.de I love to support small companies and nauli is one of them, founded by two creative sisters. Look at how lovely the package was, I stole that idea to decorate my tape box! :) Now I have nine new rolls of lovely tape, can't wait to scrap again!
Scrapping Paper Set from buntpapiershop.de They contain 44 pieces of wonderful paper with nostalgic prints from flowers, to maps or simple lines :)
They have deco examples in there, but I have my own ideas! XD And look at the flower print paper, I'm so enchanted, lol
Some other examples :) Masking tape and paper sets are rather expensive, but the money was totally worth it, since I'm investing so much time and energy into my scrapbook, the materials should be good too, right?
Sushi from the weekend! My sis and me were craving sushi so much we just bought two sets to eat as midnight snack :)
I haven't showed you the Jelly Belly machine yet, haven't I? It is actually my brother's but he left it here. You have to put in real coins to get some Jellys, hahaha! Snacking and saving money, that is a good idea!
I discovered this in the local supermarket today and can't wait to try it, I love Oreo cookies and Milka chocolate, and I wonder how the combintaion will be like!
In this sense, I'm off eating chocolate XDDD See you!






18 Kommentare:
awww die sachen sind echt toll! *_* ich will auch anfangen^^ freu mich schon, deine neuesten Kunsterke zu sehen :3 <3 ich muss geld sparen XDD
und sushi<3<3<3 ich hatte neulich auch so lust auf sushi ;0; <3
Snow makes everything look so pretty! I've never eaten sushi late at night. Does it digest okay or does it keep you awake???
I'm a big fan of Jelly Belly beans, but almost never get them. The little bags here are expensive and I rarely see the big bags.
Will you take a photo of your final product for scrap booking? Also Oreo cookies and Milka chocolate? I want to trryyyy!!!!
The sushi really looks great for a packing one! Don't think I can get something like that here.
For Milka/Oreo, we already found it her in December and at shop we were mad for it! LOL
Ohhhh, ich hoffe ich erscheine auch mal irgendwann in deinem Scrapbook <3 <3 :)
An der Jelly Maschine bleib ich auch ständig stehen. Die gibs bei Butlers und ich bin so scharf drauf, aber bisher konnte ich wiederstehen xDDDD
Süüssee Sachen hast du da gekauft! Ich hab gesehen, dass du von Ursus was gekauft hast. Ich hab mal in einer Bastel- und Spielzeugfirma gearbeitet bzw. meine Lehre dort gemacht. Deswegen kam mir dieser Papierblock so bekannt vor! xD Ich bekomme solche Artikel noch zum halben Preis (Einkaufspreis), unter anderem auch Scrapbook-Deko : ) (Mitarbeiter-Bonus). Evtl. kann ich dir mit dem Päckchen ein paar Kleinigkeiten mitsenden, wenn du willst! ;-) hihi!
Awwhh Milka und Oreo! *_________* Die beste Mischung die es gibt! Milka Schoggi kriege ich in der Schweiz nur im Aldi! Gott ist die lecker (mit Haselnüssen *sabber*)! Milka 4ever! Muss mir nen Vorrat kaufen xD
Ich bin auch noch auf Jobsuche *heul* Ich bete ganz fest, dass sich diese Woche noch was ergibt! Ich wünsch dir auch noch vieeeeeeeeel Glück! <3
Wow, the food looks so delicious! : D : D
The tapes and paper sets look lovely! Hope you have a wonderful scrapping with these materials!
How many jelly beans are dispensed in 1 try? Looks fun to slot coin in haha.
Aww, danke! Ich hoffe wir können bald mal zusammen scrappen, wann kommst du mich besuchen? ;) Ich werd mal die nächsten Seiten posten wenn sie fertig sind XD
Ich hab immer Lust auf Sushi, wir müssen mal unser letzes Geld zusammen kratzen und essen gehen! ;D
Yeah, snow is really pretty, but too bad the temperatures were rising again so that it melted right away :) Well, my stomach digests anything, lol. I slept like a stone XDDD
Jelly Bellys are expensive, right, even in the US, but I was able to made some good deals, I found the big bags in NY midtown for only 2.99$ ;) I took all with me which was like 3 kilograms!!
Yes, I'll do that so you guys can see all the pages!! But it will take some time, since I'm also waiting for your visit to take a lot of pics with you and Charlotte XD You can try the chocolate when you're here! It seems not to be a limited edition or so, you might get it still in summer :)
Oh the Sushi is from Maruyasu, a japanese sushi chain, and their products are super good! Always good and fresh! :) And the Oreo Milka is super yummy <3<3<3
Ja aber sicher doch! Ich hab die Bilder von unserem ersten Treffen schon ausgedruckt bei dm, ich muss nur noch weiterbasteln, leider war ich in letzter Zeit etwas beschäftigt :) Aber es kommen ja noch mehr Bilder :)
Boah, hast du eine gute Willenskraft, ich geb immer zu leicht nach, hahaha!
Danke, es war schwer sich zu entscheiden, es gab in diesem Online Store soviele tolle Sachen! Und du hast mal bei diese Firma gearbeitet und bekommst immer noch Mitarbeiter-Rabatt, wie cool ist das denn?? Dann bestelle ich jetzt nur noch bei dir, lol. Das würdest du natürlich bezahlt bekommen! :) Wäre ja super wenn du was mitschicken könntest ich würde mich wahnsinnig freuen <3<3
Oh dann weiß ich schon was ich dir demnächst schicken kann! Bei uns im Aldi gibts glaub ich gar keine Milka, verkehrte Welt! Es gibt ja tolle Sorten hier, da kann ich wieder was für dich zusammenstellen :)
Ja, ich hoffe das wird mal langsam was, dir auch viel viel Glück, ich drück dir beide Daumen!
Thank you, it definitely was!! I can't live without good food XDD
Yes, I will!! So much looking forward to scrap again, I'll show you guys the next pages as soon as I've finished some more ;)
If you are lucky there will be four Jellys in one try, if not three or even only two, hahaha!
that chocolate looks so good! I've always wanted a jully belly twisting machine haha
Oh it was definitley good! When I went to the store the next day to stock up it was all gone, seems to be sold fast! :)
The Jelly machine is really decorative, and the fact that you have to put in money keeps me from eating, hahaha!
Kommentar veröffentlichen