Hey readers, here I am again with a new post! Somehow I really love to post lately, even though my entries aren't that valuable XD Well, today I had the other job interview and afterwards I met my dear friend Theresa for our usual hanging around (well, the last time I saw her was over three weeks ago I think ^^').
The interview actually went okay, I have the feeling I wasn't failing that much, the last half of it was even on Japanese were the interviewer complimented my spoken Japanese, she said it was accent-free (too bad it is not mistake-free, lol I still do some minor mistakes but talk quite fluently). So, they will decide on one person during next week, and I'm not so sure about my chances, that working place has much to do with economics. Well, let's see, I wouldn't be too dissappointed if I didn't get it XD
Right after the interview I met up with Theresa, but we decided to do a spontanous location change as I wanted to check something in the bookstore, we also went to World Coffee which is also in the bookstores building! Have some fotos! The first four pics are stolen from Theresa ;)
The view from World Coffee
Our drinks, left Theresa's Milk Coffee and right my Latte Machiato
I so love this pic from Theresa, I might steal it for my scrapbook! It doesn't matter which face she makes she is always cute! If I were to do this I'd look like an idiot... ^^'
Finally the two of us! My bang has become soooo long, it even covers parts of my eyes, so here you see me without it. I'll chop it off tomorrow, it is so annoying having hair which grows so fast XD
Lush Buffy Body Butter I got from Therea, so nice! It was wonderful to see you again today! Till next time!!
This is my sis new phone strap from Rilakkuma, I have to convice her to give it to me! She has no use for it anyway, so I hope it will be mine soon XDDD
Two new Manga I bought yesterday, Sailor Moon Vol 5 and my other fav, Ouran!
I'm so sad it is the last one from Ouran, but the ending was so cute :)
Finally my new gingerbread man tin box in which I store my scrapping materials! The box was a gift from my sis bf!
Okay, this was it for today, see you next time! <3 Good night!



21 Kommentare:
aww es war so schön^^ ich will jetzt auch mit scrappen anfangen, aber ich glaube dass du viel besser bist*0*
nach meiner klausur komm ich dich mal besuchen, dann kann ich dich ja mal schminken, wenn du masgt^^ aber soo gut bin ich auch nich^^;
Und du siehst gar nicht wie ein idiot oder hässlich aus! *klopp* du siesht immer sooo hübsch aus und dein style ist so süß^^ ich würd auch so gern so einen style haben, du bist n richtiges tokyo girl^^<3
Aww! That's so sweet of her to get you a lush! I haven't tried lush before, but I hear great things. I hope you got the job!
LUSH is the bomb! Love that place.
I looove Ouran! Have you seen the anime? So cute ~
Check out my giveaway: http://ohdeculture.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-blog-anniversary-plus-my.html
So lieb von ihr, dass sie dir die Bodybutter gegeben hat <3
Ihr seht beide toll auss! <3
Ich hoffe wirklich du bekommst den Job! >__< Ach ich denke, es braucht Zeit um fehlerfrei Japanisch zu sprechen! Da ist ein Jahr Japanaufenthalt einfach zu kurz! >.<
Supersüsse Fotos von euch zwei! <3 Und dein Rillakuma Strap ist echt tooolll! *.*
The view from the cafe reminds me of Japan somehow. I hope the best for your job hunt! I love the Sailor V cover <333 She is one of my favorites. Also I saw Ouran the anime (I don't remember finishing it ^^;;) But it was really funny from what I remember!
huui schöne sicht! Hoffentlich bekommst du den job :)
und ouran muss ich mir auch noch kaufen :33
Ich drück dir ganz doll die Daumen für deinen neuen Job! ^^
Du und Theresa ihr seht so süß aus auf dem Bild!
Der Rilakkuma Strap ist süß! *___*
Wow! The atmosphere of your photos looks so relaxing! Cute keychains btw!
you should give me some tips on learning Japanese haha.... I love daily posts like this! looked like you guys had fun!
I'm still waiting for the Chinese version (from the local publisher) of the last Ouran vol to release! It's so sad that the series has ended T-T
I'm still halfway through vol 17 since many months ago because I can't bare to see it end. Haha..
Ach du kannst betsimmt auch total schön scrappen, das Geheimnis ist einfach randomness alles wiederzuwenden was du in die Finger bekommst, dann einfach Fotos dazu und fertig! Ich denk jetzt auch nicht stundenlang über das layout einer Seite nach, hahaha! Wir sollten mal zusammen scrappen wenn die Prüfung vorbei ist! :)
Ach danke, das ist nett dass du das sagst <3<3 Dein Stil ist aber auch bewundernswert ;)
Oh Lush is really good, you should give it a try!! :) If you're a newbie, i recommend using oe of their handsoaps first, that is ho I met Lush the first time! My first product was Honey I washed the Kids handsoap! :)
Oh yeah, thank you, let's hope!
Daaaaaanke, das ist lieb von dir das zu sagen ;) Dabei hatte ich doch einen furchtbaren Tag was mein Gesicht angeht, kennst du das auch? An manchen Tagen sieht man grundlos sclechter aus als an anderen, lol.
Naja, ich kann das irgendwie schlecht einschätzen, mal sehen wann die antworten, und in der Zwischenzeit muss man munter weitersuchen... Ganbaruze! XD
Ja, ich möchte irgendwann fehlerfrei sprechen können, aber das kommt wohl wirklich erst wenn man da wohnt oder mit einem Japaner verheiratet ist, haha :)
Danke dir! Rilakkuma ist einfach Liebe! <3<3
Yeah, that is why I love this cafe so much it is on the third floor of a huge bookstore and the view reminds me a lot of the one from the Starbucks at Shibuya scramble cross XDD Of course not in the dimension, but of the atmosphere ;)
Thank you, I'll give my best, I have to look further on while waiting for replies! Oh and you definitely should watch Ouran or read is even better, it is such a good and funny story!
Ja, ne? Ich liebe hohe Plätze einfach :) Naja, mal sehen was rauskommt, ich kann sowas immer schlecht einschätzen, hahaha!
Danke für deine lieben Worte, du sagst immer so nette Sachen ;)
Thank you. They were made with Theresa's japanese mobile phone, so that's why they look good ;)
Oh I also love daily posts with lots of pictures which just describe your everyday life, it is interesting to see other people's way of spending time XD
Well, you must be the one giving me advice cause you live in JP and even have a japanese husband, lol. But I feel like I'm forgetting many things ever since I left Tokyo, I miss it to speak japanese every day with my friends and colleagues!
Yeah, I'm also so sad the Manga ended, but it was a nice ending we can live on with, hahaha. Anyways, it was one of my fav Manga ever, so I need some more time to deal with the fact that there are no more stories... XDDD I know exactly what you are going through, I waited half a year to buy Vol.16, hahahaha
Kommentar veröffentlichen