Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012

Some News and Shopping Day with Theresa

Hi friends, hope you're doing fine! I've got some news to tell, so I had better start right away! I stopped working at the insurance company by Jan 15! And it feels so good, lol. No, it was actually not the most bad job, but I was kinda unhappy there and could not imagine doing that job for longer or even for the rest of my life, haha! Of course I know I need a new job soon, looking for a job is always scary and exhausting, but I feel like I'm ready for something new! Right now, I'm enjoying my free time and am fulla energy for new projects, the first big one will be changing and decorating my room! I'll make a blogpost about that as soon as everything is finished.

So today I went shopping with Theresa! How much I missed that to just go out to have some fun at 2 pm, hahaha! Usually that time was my lunch time at the company and then I had to return to my desk until half past five... Well, actually I just said in my last post that I won't shop anymore for a while, but we planned to do a Twin-Outfit for such a long time and now finally found the time to do so. We already have the same sweater, the same nacklace, and we were looking for some nice shorts or skirt but couldn't find any decent ones... which means project Twin-Outfit will be postponed yet again, lol. But have some fotos of the day!

 We shopped for almost three hours so this was our coffee break! I had Chai Latte and Theresa had Caffee Latte :)

 Fotos from us taken by Theresa's phone, I love how they turned out! Oh, love for japanese mobile pictures <3<3<3

 And this is how we really look like, lol

Taken with self-timer

 This pic is so pretty! We love the pink decoration of the shop!

Mirror shots are funny, love this pic!

 My gets: an antique necklace for our twin-outfit, ear warmers and a super cute sweets tin box! Oh I have a soft spot for cute tin boxes <3<3

And just for fun, me wearing the new ear warmers! XDDD Don't mind my room wear and my red coat dangling from the door... :p

Wish you a nice week and see you next post! Can't wait to show you fotos of my newly decorated room! XD

29 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

awww es war ein so schöner tag^^
du schreibst immer viel mehr als ich XD ich seh iwie anders als sonst aus auf den fotos oo''  aber nich schlecht^^' ich klau mir die auch mal XD
müssen uns bald zum treffen mit den mädels treffen :3 *freu* ich freu mich auf unsere twin-puri*-*

Mia hat gesagt…

Wuhu, Raumumgestaltung rocks! Falls du Verstärkung brauchst: Call Mia! :D :D

Und die Ohrenschützer sind echt ZUCKERSÜSS *_* 

Nana hat gesagt…

Nice gets ^ ^ !

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

Wow you got some really cute things! The tin box and the ear warmers are adorable! I also love your bow! And Theresa's bag is so cute! <3

shanjae hat gesagt…

I love your new ear muffs!!! They look really warm and sweet. Nice! (^^)b
And good luck in finding a job that you like. Maybe you can try looking for one in Japan! (^_-)☆

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ hat gesagt…

Ich drücke dir ganz doll die Daumen, dass du bald wieder eine neue Arbeit findest die dir mehr liegt und auch Spaß macht. ^^
Freu mich schon auf die Fotos von deinem neu gestalteten Zimmer.
Die Ohrenwärmer sind ja süß! Und omg... die Dose ist zuckersüß! Wo gibt's denn sowas? *__*
LG

ecartman10 hat gesagt…

Enjoy your free time while you can--you've got the rest of your life to work. ;P

ecartman10 hat gesagt…

Darn, suddenly Disqus is showing me as ecartman instead of Rick @ Ricademus. :(

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja was für ein toller Tag, ich habs echt vermisst mal nachmittags rauszugehn :)
Gerne, dafür ist es ja gedacht, so brauch ich dir die Bilder nicht zu schicken XD

Ich schreib einfach das was mir so grad einfällt und hab auch sowieso das Gefühl dass ich mich schriftlich viel besser ausdrücken kann als mündlich, lol.

Yeah, Twin Puri wird toll!!! :) Und danach noch lecker essen! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke für das Angebot, aber es geht schon! Ist ja nur mein kleines Zimmer! Sollte ich mal umziehen, dann komme ich darauf zurück! XD

Danke, danke ich liebe sie auch, die waren 50% reduziert! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you! ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you, I'm always on the hunt for cute things XDD And yes, her bag is lovely, I wanna steal it!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you! They were so cute and reduced in price, so I just had to take them! :)

Oh yes, that would be so great! Maybe you have some advice for me? :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja danke dir! Das wird schon, man findet eigentlich immer was, man muss sich nur damit anfreunden :)

Ich kanns kaum erwarten Bilder von meinem Zimmer zu posten, das wird so ein Spaß aufzuräumen und zu dekorieren ;)

Die Ohrwärmer sind von Forever 18 und die Dose von Nanu Nana, schau da mal vorbei, vlt bekommst du auch noch eine ab! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Huh, why that?? Stupid disqus... but actually it is okay, since I know who ecartman is, hahaha! XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yes, yes, that's what I think too :) I'm glad to see a comment from you again! Just left you one at your new post as well!

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

good call on quitting because you weren't happy about it.. you still have more to give!! Your ear muffs are really cute - enjoy the free time while you have!! looks like you had a lot of fun with your frd!

Amelia hat gesagt…

cute ear warmer :DD

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Süsse Sachen hast du da bekommen :) Die Sweetsbox ist so süss! ich hab solche Servietten mit dem gleichen Motiv von meiner Mama bekommen ^-^
Viel Erfolg bei der Suche nach einem neuen Job!
Liebe Grüße

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh yes, it was a good decision! I feel much more relieved now, but looking for a new job is also stressful. Anyway, I'll give my best! :)

I missed it so much to meet up with my friends around midday, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh thank you so much!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, ich hab diese Dose gesehn und dachte, ich muss sie haben! Die Servietten hab ich da auch gesehen, und sie als Geschenk für eine Freundin mitgenommen, ich hoffe sie freut sich! ;)

Danke dir liebe Berry! Liebe Grüße zurück!! <3

Lou hat gesagt…

Ihr zwei seid einfach zu süüsss! <3 Twin Outfit wird bestimmt toll! x3 Die Ohrenwärmer sind so cute! Awwh und die Kette! Bin ganz neidisch *gg*!! 

Ich finde, dass du sehr mutig bist! Ändere was dir nicht gefällt! :-) Du findest bestimmt bald nen Job Thanh Thao! Arbeit soll zumindest EIN BISSCHEN Spass machen!  x3 Ganbareeee *3* 

Jaaa ich hab extra mein Puribuch eingescannt damit ich mal neue Puris zeigen kann *gg* leider ist die Quali nicht so toll! Ja du hast dich total verändert! Aber sehr sehr sehr positiv muss ich sagen! x3
Du hast dein Stil verändert irgendwie und ach...ich find dich einfach zucker!  <3 Wäre schön, wenn wir zusammen Cupcakes backen könnten! Muss echt mal nach DD fahren! Sobald ich einen neuen Job hab und ich endlich mehr Geld sparen kann werde ich gucken, dass ich so im Frühling dich besuchen komm x3 Wollte schon immer mal nach DDorf! <3 

ecartman10 hat gesagt…

My MIL felt the same way when I told her I couldn't eat her food when I was a teenager--she couldn't believe I was talking about gout.  When I tell people what caused the pain I've been in, I often hear back, :Oh yeah, my grandfather has that!"  LOL

Kanako_ageha hat gesagt…

awww bin schon gespannt wie euer Twin outfit wird.. is dann sicher voll süss! X3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awww, danke dir! Das ist sooo lieb! Wir freuen uns auch schon auf das Twin-Outfit, das wird so spaßig, wir werden dann auch damit Puris machen :)

Ja, ich werd weiterhin postiv denken und auch sonst alles mit einer positiveren Eintstellung gegenübertreten, da bist du mir ein großes Vorbild! <3 もちろん頑張るぜー

Ich sollte meins auch mal einscannen, dann könnte ich auch wieder alte schöne Erinnerungen damit hochladen! Und ja ich hab versucht mich modisch etwas weiterzuentwickeln, und ich bin froh dass es mir anscheinend gelungen ist! Ich trag jetzt Make-Up auch wenn es nicht viel ist und hab Klamotten gefunden mit denen ich mich mehr als wohlfühle, ich denke ich bin durch die ganzen Erlebnisse und Erfahrungen vom letzten Jahr endlich etwas erwachsener geworden, hahaha.

Ich würde mich freuen wenn du mal nach D'dorf kommst! Du bist jederzeit willkommen! Oder ich schau mal das ich im Frühling zu dir in die Schweiz komme, je nachdem wie es jobmäßig und finanziell ausschaut XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa, wir freuen uns schon sehr darauf und werden damit auch Puris machen! :) Hoffe es geht dir gut in Tokyo!

Mimisa hat gesagt…

thaaaaaaaaaaaaan
first of all i've been trying to follow your blog amonts of time but i don't know why it sais "Es tut uns leid... Wir können Ihre Anfrage nicht bearbeiten. Versuchen Sie es jetzt oder ein wenig später erneut" and i don't know why T_T So that's why i can't see your updates because i don't know what happens. 've been trying it for months ~_~
Well, now i will talk about your entry...you two look really cute! as usual, i like how you are ^^Don't worry about your job. At least, hope you can find a new one soon!! >< If you weren't too happy with this last one, better go away haha.BTW i have the same necklace!!! i bought it in summer hehe but i didn't show it on my blog (i was reaaaally lazy to take a pic ^^)
But i am happy to know you have one like me ! XDMany kisses sweety!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh yeah, some of my readers had the smae poblems with disqus, the comment system or with blogger in general, so they could not follow me anymore, meaning they couldn't see my updates, so that is what happend to you too! I don't know why, but hopefully the problems are fixed now!

Hey, but thanks for your lovely comment Mimisa!! I'll give my best to improve my style and also to find a new job soon! I def want to come to Barcelona this year to see you! And you have the same necklace as me, that's cool!! We have a twin item! XD

Kommentar veröffentlichen