Finally I can show you some pictures of my room! I made them just today as we have wonderful, but super cold weather, the sunlight which came to my room was just too beautiful to not take fotos, lol. Have fun!
This is what you see when you enter!
Left side, some hangers for jackets and coats and some fotos!
Right side, my working desk with computer (I usually use my laptop, though)
And sorry for the mess in the background!
Also on the right side, a little bookshelf, my closet with all of my clothing, and above small boxes for things like make-up, hair bows, jewelry etc.
View from my bed, door with bags and coat, the heater, my mirror and rocking chair!
Yeah I have a rocking chair!!
I'm so proud of my new shelf filled with goodies and stuff I love :) It's from Ikea, the boxes on the right lower side have to be bought seperately, though!
On top of the shelf, I have the feeling the plushies are looking down... XD
Filled with so many details!
Most boxes of the shelf are still empty so I decided to store some bags in there as well!
My secret sweets and snacks stash!! Sweets and snacks are my pleasure guilt, in there you can find almost anything, I think there are more than 10 kilograms of sweets in this box! You can't see everything, cause the box is quite deep!
Some of my DVD sets, and my jap. mobile phone, I still hope to make it work here!
Link surrounded by Rilakkuma!! I have way tooo many Rila-sans, I can't display them all! XD
It was fun taking those pics for you! Till next time! (Mirror is DIRTY, note for myself! Shall clean it now!)



36 Kommentare:
dein Zimmer sieht toll aus *_* Die Süßigkeiten Box~~ wie genial. Und deine Sammlung ist erachtlich, total toll!
woah! Du hast so viel Rilakkuma! *O* Dein Zimmer ist wirklich toll, aber man besten finde ich deine Sweets-Schublade!!! XD <3
Was für ein süsses Zimmer! xD Aaahw! Und die vielen Süssigkeiten! Sieht ja total gemütlich aus bei dir! <3
You have such an awesome room!! Totally my dream room cos I've always love wooden flooring and furniture. And the Rilakkuma collection... omg~ I wanna live here!! Haha~ (^o^)
whaaaaaaaa dein zimmer sieht so groß aus*_* wow es ist so schön und mädchenhaft und sauber*-*
und alles so japanisch*_*
ich muss echt mal vorbeikommen^^ in den ferien komm ich auf jeden fall mal*_*
wow wunderschön, echt :3
I spy Mika-chan! XD
Your room is so cool ~ I am in a dorm room currently so I cannot change it too much.
I love the shelves from ikea! You have so many cute things :3
Aww, ich bin neidisch so viele Korilakkuma und Rilakkumasachen ♥ Einfach nur süß.
Außerdem mag ich deine Tapete!
aww dein zimmer ist total süß <3
und sooo viele rilakkumas *_*
Dein Zimmer ist total hübsch geworden. *___* Ich liebe so viele kleine Details! Awww und die ganzen Rilakkumas! <3
Your room is SO cute! It reminds me of Tokyo <3 You gave it such a lovely personal touch ^_^
Woooaaah du hast soooo viele tolle Sachen von Rillakkuma, das ist ja soooo toll ♥ Ich mag Rillakkuma voll gern, aber die Sachen sind alle so teuer >-<;
Danke für deine lieben Kommentare!!! Siehst du, ich beneide Asiaten für ihre hübschen braunen bzw. schwarzen Augen. Ich liebe dunkle Augenfarben ♥
Cute room you have there! And it's so spacious!
The stuff toys on top of the shelf are afraid of falling so there are all looking down. haha xD
Hahahaha, danke schön! Das ist das Werk von über vier Jahren Japan-Reisen, undglaublich wie viel am Ende dann doch nach Hause gekarrt wird! XDD
Ich nasche einfach viel zu gern, es muss immer was süßes im Haus sein! Und da ich noch soviel aus Amerika mitgebracht habe war's Zeit mal ein eigenes Fach dafür einzurichten! ;)
Danke, danke! Du hast bestimmt auch ne Menge süßer Sachen aus Japan, oder? Wir müssen uns unbedingt mal in den Ferien treffen wenn Shou und du mal etwas Luft habt, jetzt kommen ja die Prüfungen, oder?
Danke dir! Leider sieht der Rest des Hauses nicht so süß aus, lol. Komm mich mal besuchen, dann stopfen wir uns mit Süßigkeiten voll und schauend en ganzen Tag dorama XDD
Thank you so much!! Actually, the floor is not wodden, it is just wood imitation, hahaha! When I'll have my own household someday I'll surely invest in a good real wood floor!
You are always welcome to visit me and the Rila-sans! XDDD
Naja, das täuscht, in Wirklichkeit ist es gar nicht so groß und sehr staubig, ich muss einmal die Woche Staub wischen, sonst hängen bald überall Staubmäuse, hahaha! Und ja komm mich besuchen unbedingt!! :) Dann machen wir was Nettes! <3
You have a good eye for details!! Mika-chan is one of my internet buddies, she sent me that foto with a Christmas card, she is lovely, isn't she?
Thank you, I hope you'll have a room on your own soon so that you can decorate it after your preferences! But a dorm room can also be decorated nicely, just take some of your personal stuff with you! ;)
Die Tapete ist schon über 11 Jahre alt, und sie mir gefällt mir immer noch! Dabei hab ich sie nicht mal persönlich ausgesucht, was sich als gar nicht so schlecht erwiesen hat! XD
Die ganzen Bärchen hab ich aus Japan mitgenommen, ich war die letzen vier Jahre oft dort, man bekommt sie einfach überall, von Freunden geschenkt oder selbst rausgefischt aus den Automaten XD
Daaaaanke, ich hab mir Mühe gegeben beim Einrichten! :) Die Rilakkumas helfen dabei sehr das Zimmer noch süßer aussehen zu lassen!
Bei dem Zimmer würde man gar nicht denken dass die besitzerin fast 25 ist, hahahaha! Aber danke für die lieben Worte!
Thank you so much! I always remember our apartment in Tokyo when I look at certain pieces, now they are decorating my room! I was always cleaning and trying to make our apartment cute, oh how much I miss that super small apartment in Ikebukuro! We didn't have much space, but I was so happy living there! XD
Danke, ich hab die letzten vier Jahre fleißig gesammelt und alles aus Japan zurückgebracht! Du hast jetzt ja auch die Möglichkeit viel mitzunehmen! Hier ist es wirklich unbezahlbar, und es gibt sehr wenig!
Hahaha, stimmt, man möchte immer das was man nicht hat! XD
Thank you so much! I tried to make it as cute as possible without it looking too exeggerated! XD
Yeah, they might fall deep, the shelf is as tall as I am, lol!
omg ich liebe dein zimmer so sehr ;A; <333
es is so süüüß! und dein neues regal ist total cool!!! überall rilakkuma *o* <3
Danke!! Schade dass ich nicht schon früher Zeit hatte mal alles umzustellen! Kommst du im Juni wieder vorbei?? :)
ohhhhhhhhh dein zimmer ist so schön. es sieht so gemütlich und freundlich aus und all die tollen kleinen süßen sachen - ich steh ja total auf rilakkuma aber ich hab voll wenige :( du darfst mich nie in dein zimmer lassen sonst fehlt die hälfte :) lenk mich mit essen ab ^^
Danke, danke! Ja das kenn ich, ich neige auch dazu niedliche Dinge einfach zu stibitzen, lol! Aber genug zu essen wäre hier auch, ist gar keine Frage! Bist du in nächster Zeit mal wieder in Düsseldorf? XD Wenn ja sag Bescheid!
AWWWWWWWWww dein Zimmer gefällt mir echt meggggaa gut !!!!!!! voll süß überall Rila sans<33
In meinem steht überall My melody !!! Ich muss dich ubedingt mal besuchen !!!!
Alles liebe Alina
Danke!! Deins muss ja noch viel niedlicher sein, ich hoffe wir finden mal Zeit für gegenseitige Besuche XDDD Hoffe alles ist sonst gut bei dir! Bis bald!
OMG your room is like heaven full of Rilakkuma items! * o * I hope to make my room like that someday haha
It looks so cozy! mine is always so untidy haha
You get so much beautiful sunshine!!! It looks so relaxing and comfy~~
Yeah, I was also thinking of Rilakkuma Heaven while I decorated, and asked myself why the heck do I have so many of them, I've lost the overview, lol. I'd like to see yours as well! :)
Aww, thank you I hope to be of your level someday regarding house decoration :) Yeah, the sunlight was specially beutiful that day, so I thought I must use this chance to take fotos ;)
your bedroom is so cutely decorated!! Loving all the rillakuma bears hehe. You did a great job!! I am so lazy when it comes to interior and arranging :P
Aww, thank you so much! I love Rilakkuma soooo much he's everywhere in my room, if it ever happens my future bf/husband has to bear with Rilakkuma, lol. I used to be very lazy concering cleaning up and arranging stuff, but nowadays i really like to do that! :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen