Hello my lovelies, hope you are doing fine! Sorry for not posting for about a week, I have been super busy again, but thank God it is finally weekend today!!! I'm so glad you all enjoyed my fotos from New York and many have asked me to show what I bought, so I will do a gets post soon! But first I want to let you go into the weekend with sharing some pics from this week, enjoy!!
Cookies I made which I gave all away to my friends XD
Theresa and me and our usual hanging around :)
We are so addicted to Chai Latte <3 In the middle you can see Theresa's new super stylish japanese mobile phone from Docomo :)
Then a super super cute Christmas package from my good pal Mika arrived!! Many of you know her famous blog, Glamorous Sky! She sent me such lovely stuff and the most adorable card I've ever received, thank you so much honey! I'll display the card on my desk, it is too lovely to be put back into the envelope!
May I introduce you to our newest family member, Tuxedo Sam and Tofu pillow!! I got these form my lil sis bf, we are great fans of Sanrio's Tuxedo Sam! He is just too adorable!
And because he's soooo cute here's a close up of Tuxedo Sam!!
Well, I hope you enjoyed the fotos, have a wonderful weekend and see you next post! Still can't decide what to post next, the last NY pics or the gets, hahaha!!!




26 Kommentare:
Awwwwwwwww was für süße kekse *O* Sooo süßßßß!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your cookies are pink! I love it!
Aww Mika is so gorgeous~
OMGGGG ICh liebe den Pingu ;O; !!!!
awww stimmt, tuxedo sam! *_* wie süß*0*
aw unsere treffen sind echt zur regelmäßigkeit geworden x3 wann ist unser nächstes? XD
die kekse waren echt lecker :3
Wow penguins so cute!
I lead a sheltered life--I don't know Tuxedo Sam. :(
Hey long time no see girl! I've been such a recluse lately >.< How's everything with you??
I miss docomo!! Actually I was an AU girl :P
I don't know how you make your cookies so cute! <3
Cute photos!! Lovee the adorable giftss. :) Thanks for sharing!! Happy New year :)
Those pink cookies really stand out! With the white frosting and cute decorations they look so unique and fun to make. It was really nice of Mika to send you the card and small gifts, she seems so thoughtful to her friends. Yay Tuxedo Sam, I miss seeing those older Sanrio characters.
arwwwwwwwwwwwww TUXEDO SAM *A*/ <3 <3 <3 unser held hehe <3 wie er strahlt xD <3
Danke! Ich hätte dir gerne welche abgegeben, aber ich hab dich ja seit Kino nicht mehr gesehen ;__;
Hahaha, thank you! I love them too, but I didn't eat them, lol.
And yes, Mika is one of my best internet pals, and hopefully soon to be real friend when I get to visit her! :)
Jaaaaaaaaa, ist er nicht zuckersüß! Schade dass seine richtige Größe auf den Fotos gar nicht so gut rauskommt! XD
Du erinnerst dich noch an Tuxedo Sam, das ist gut! Ich war letztend wieder beim Kaufhof und hab gesehen dass da nur noch einer da war! :)
Ich finds richtig toll dass unsere Treffen so zur Regelmäßigkeit geworden sind! Etwas konstabtes worauf man sich immer wieder freut <3<3<3 Diese Woche können wir uns gerne noch sehen, ansonsten ab nächster Woche, da hab ich ja viel Zeit XD
Schön dass die Kekse geschmeckt haben! Ich werd in nächster Zeit keine Kekse mehr machen, sondern eher Kuchen und Torten <3
Yeah, aren't they?? So adorable!
Well, actually I also didn't know so much about Tuxedo Sam before only recently! It is a very old character produced by Sanrio, the same company that has made Hello Kitty, the company's most famous character! My friend introduced me to Tuxedo Sam, and it was love at first sight, hahahaha
Ya, you're absolutely right! It has been a long time, how are you doing?? I'm so fine thank you!
And I was a Softbank girl, lol Now I wish I would have gone to AU or DOCOMO...
Well, I just randomly made frosting on the cookies and tried to make some faces with sugar writing and the rest was just topping, lol. I'm so glad they turned out cute :)
Thank you! Happy new year to you, too!! <3<3
I also miss all of those old Sanrios like My Melody, Usa Hana etc, it is so sad they dissapeared all out of sudden! ;__;
I'm glad the cookies turned out cute, and I would have loved to send you some but by the time they arrive in MN I guess they will be either bad or squished, hahahaha
Oh yes, Mika is so generous!! <3 I'm dreaming of the day when we are all in Tokyo again and take tons of Puikura together, hahaha
Jaaaaa, ich nehm den mit wenn ich dich besuche XDDDD Er ist echt so ein Sonnenscheinchen <3<3
those cookie look yum and what an adorable plushie!!! you always receive the cutest things!! Anyway I hope you have a great 2012 and that you for your comment, I am feeling a lot better - just feeling a bit stiff here and there!
Oh I would have loved to give you some cookies as well XDDD I'm glad to hear you got better, try to stay healthy! :)
Hehehe, everyone knows about my madness about cute things, so it's easy for them to get me things I really like!
Those cookies look so delicious :-)
I hope they were! :) I only tried a very little bit XDD
Kommentar veröffentlichen