Hi friends, I know I have been virtually dead again, you could say with no job I should have more time to blog, but dang, I've got so many things to do, hahaha! But this "being busy" is much more comfortable than stress at work :) I started renovating my room, pushing furniture to other places, buying a new huge (book) shelf, writing my new job appplication (oh how I hate this part of job searching) and shame on me, gettng my hands on some Sale items again XDD
So today I just have some pictures from the last days for you, enjoy and see you next week!
Shared some super delicious cupcakes with my sis from my fav Cupcake Cafe, where I'm a regular XD The third cupcake was for free cause I had a full point card :)
I started re-collecting the new edition of Sailor Moon Manga a few weeks ago! I once owned the first edition but sold it so I'm specially happy to have the chance to collecet them again! Ah Sailor Monn was and still is my childhood heroine! :)
I won NicNic's giveway some while ago and finally my prize arrived! I was allowed to pick any two items from the Korean brand Luview webstore! They also included a pink t-shirt and a products overview. Wheee, super expensive BB Cream, I'll use them thouroughly!
Here I'm wearing Chrystal Cover BB Cream :) (Oh my hair needs a cut again... XD)
Sale is always so tempting, and yes, I gave in again! Innerwear is so super cheap atm, so I took a few pieces with me, just as these two babies from Accesorize! Both of the bags were reduced for 70% and as I couldn't decide for one, I took both with me :) They can be used as hand or shoulder bag <3
And here is a little preview from my new shelf, I'll show more when everything is finished :)



29 Kommentare:
whaaaaaaa die bb cream sieht echt suuuper aus! *_* deine haut is total glatt und hell *-* tolles produkt*-*
wow die taschen sind süß*-*und zum cupcake café müssen wir auch nochmal^^ x3 das is so lecker da *-*
cool! Die Cupcakes mit dem Bisquit wollte ich letzens eigentlich auch probieren, aber ich mag Kaffee nicht so gerne. xDD
Und die Taschen sind toll!! Vorallem die Rote!
Wir müssen uns echt bald mal wieder sehen! Wenn du einen Vorschlag hast dann schreib mir mal auf FB! :***
Cute gets! And I love Tully's... I wish they had it in the US :(
Bewerbungen schreiben finde ich auch immer so lästig! ^^''
Ohhh die cupcakes sehen verdammt lecker aus. Ich muss mal wieder selber welche backen. Hab schon lang nichts mehr selber gebacken.
Sailor Moon... ich liebe es und werd es immer lieben. Hab ja noch die ganz alten Manga Bände und die neuen hab ich ja jetzt auch angefangen zu kaufen. *__*
Bin schon gespannt wie dein Zimmer aussehen wird.
die cupcakes sind ein traum :)
Ich hab die GANZE neue Sailormoon Edition + zwei extra Stories auf Japaaaanisch! ätschi bätsch! chchchchch xbbbb
Ach geniesse die joblose Zeit xD Hauptsache du schreibst fleissig Bewerbungen :D hehe! Wir befinden uns in der gleichen Situation *gg* Hab auch bei mir ein bisschen aufgeräumt! Wenn man arbeitet hat man keine Zeit dafür! ^^"
Die rote Tasche gefällt mir toootal x3
Aw good luck with the job search. I am also looking for a job for the summer. I am still waiting for my interview with the international firm...But I have no will power either since I also love shopping even though I know I am broke :P Sailor Moon was my hero too! But my favorite is Sailor Saturn <3 I have the whole set in Japanese :P Good luck with your collecting!
Jaaaa, und die kleine Tube hab ich noch nicht ausprobiert! Die große ist auf jeden Fall schon mal super, deckt diese blöden Rötungen ab, die ich überall hab, haha!
Wollen wir diese Woche noch was machen? Hast du Lust und Zeit?
Die sind super lecker und schmecken eher nach Tiramisu, da ist etwas Espresso drin, aber nicht viel! Wir gehen da am besten auch mal hin, leider hat es um 18 Uhr schon zu, kannst du da denn? Ich schreib dir mal auf fb :)
Oh, thank you so much! The tumbler was from my former working place Tullys Japan in Tokyo! We don't have Tullys in Germany, but there definitely is Tullys in the US, on the west coast! Tullys is originated from Seattle!
Das ist echt lästig, was? Naja, der Lebenauf ist eh immer gleich, aber beim Anschreiben versuch ich dann immer ein paar Sätze zu ändern, aber das Grundgerüst bleibt gleich, hahaha.
Ich will auch mehr backen und kochen in nächster Zeit, hab letzens ganz tolle Kochbücher entdeckt die ich unbedingt haben möchte!
Jaaaaaaa, es fehlen nur noch die Sailor Moon DVDs, dann wäre ich überglücklich! XDDD
Oh ja, die haben auch traumhaft gut geschmeckt! Wenn du wieder in Düsseldorf bist gehen wir mal zusammen hin, es lohnt sich! XD
Ja stimmt, da bin ich ganz neidisch!!! XDD Kann man gleich auch noch japanisch üben!
Ich versuchs so gut wie möglich zu genießen, und ja, wir sitzen beide im gleichen Boot, geteiltes Leid ist halbes Leid, was? *___* Wir finden schon was Lou, ganbarou!! <3<3<3
Die rote Tasche hats mir auch angetan, ich hab sie heute das erste Mal getragen, sie ist toll! Ich bin so froh dass ich sie mitgenommen hab! :)
Thank you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, so that we can meet again in summer! I bet Charlotte is also egaer to see you again!
Normally, I know when to stop and save money instead, but this time it seems to be worse, the Sale and me, hahaha! Maybe it is still after effect from NY, where I just bought and bought, lol.
Can't wait to have the whole collection, the last volume will be out Septmeber 2012! I'm super jealous you have the japanese edition! ^^
Hallo Thanh Thao!!
Ich komm nur noch über Umwege auf deinen Blog, voll doof ;_; Mein Blogger zeigt mir immer an, dass es deinen Blog nicht mehr gäbe, voll komisch...
Die Apfelketten habe ich hierher: http://www.ebay.de/itm/280799709184?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
supigünstig :)
Ich hab mir am Wochenende auch diese hübsche Muffin-Dose geholt, die ist sooo toll ♥
Liebe Grüße
I need a new shelf too to put all my junks there, lol. I'm waiting to revamp my room so I can have more space in my small room.
I like the bags you got from Accessorize, especially the red one!
Good luck with job hunting!! :)
Yeah, that was the main reason for buying that shelf, I really needed some more storage place! Now I can get more junk to fill the shelf, hahaha!
Acessorize is really expensive, so normally without Sale it is unaffordable for me, lol. In sale times I really need to get some of their stuff :)
Even though I already had a chocolate doughnut today (fufufu lol) I still want a chocolate cupcake now!
I want that chocolate covered cupcake--being free makes it even sweeter!
You'll be working again soon (so enjoy now). =)
Yeah, we can never have too much sweets, lol! I'd love to have some cupcakes with you someday!
It was uzper delish, and yeah, if it's for free it tastes slightly better, hahaha! Oh thank you, job hunting is going on, lets see what it's gonna become finally! :)
the polka dot bag is so cute ^^ you were lucky!
Thank you, guess I was really lucky! I'll go back to Accesorize again tomorrow, to have a last look at the Sale, hehehehe! I sent off a letter to you yesterday!
I'm drooling over the cupcakes!! heheh.. oh so glad everything arrived to you safely!!! My fave our of the lot if the Real skin Primer BB Cream and the Aqua Essence one. Hope you like both!! Cute bags <3
Rilakkuma is <3!!!!! *__________*
Eigentlich bin ich aus dem Alter raus, aber ich LIEBE Rilakkuma. sigh.....
Oh es gibt eine neue Auflage von Sailor Moon? Da kommen Kindheitserinnerungen hoch. Ich habe das damals soooo gerne geguckt. Nicht dass ich jetzt davon abgeneigt waere. LOL
*drools* the cupcakes look delicious, making the chocolate I'm eating seem not good enough! hahah. Now i want to get myself some chocolate cake! xD lol
And of course sale items are so hard to resist,
they're always testing my self control!
<3,
Dana
Oh you definitely don't need to when I think of all the delicious desserts you can get in Tokyo :) Yes, I was so surprised Luview was so quick in sending the stuff, and I love it so much! I'll use it very thoroughly, I like the Chrystal Cover more than the Skin Primer, if I'm honest, but I'm gonna use them both anyway, lol!
Ach, ich werde Rilakkuma immer lieben egal wie alt ich werde, ich finde dafür ist man nie zu zu alt, wenn ich an die Office Ladies in Japan denke die ihr Auto voll mit süßen Sachen haben XDDD
Ja, hol sie dir am Besten auch bevor es wieder vergriffen ist, kann ganz schnell gehen :) Ich schau Sailor Moon heute noch, im Internet kann man das ja machen, aber ich würde viel lieber die Wiederholung im TV schauen :)
I've seen awesome cupcake cafes in New York, regarding this Germany is still in it's childhood, but slowly the cupcake trend is coming here too! I've seen lots of cupcake books and goodies around lately, and not to forget cupcake cafes! But where I live there is only this one which sells good cupcakes! :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen