Samstag, 14. Januar 2012

Gets Post!

Hi friends, hope you are enjoying the weekend? Finally I found some time to make the gets post for you as many of you asked me to show what I bought while I was in New York. I made fotos of most stuff I bought, except for smaller things like sweets and innerwear, hahaha! No, too bad I can't show you everything XD

But before showing you the NY gets I wanna show you what I got in the Sales recently in Düsseldorf and around! I'm NO shopaholic normally, no actually I'm quite a cheapskate and think more than three times before I buy anything, I usually buy Sales items only, lol. I do not like to waste money and am more of the saving person, but once in while it is okay, I guess :) So no shopping for me in the next time! XD So enjoy! What do you think of my gets? Fav or fail? ;)

  My cam does over flashed pictures so well, it looks like I used photoshop, lol. My pics are all "unshopped", they show the naked truth, haha

 I totally fell in love with these shoes, so I just had to get them! They were already reduced, but I received a further 20% discount!!! :) *sohappy* Can't wait to wear them!



 From H&M: pink hat, flowery shawl and arm warmers, these three pieces were all just for 7 Euro :)

 With 60% discount! I love this fluffy pullover!

Also with 60% discount, it is super soft pullover with a lovely pattern <3

Now to the long awaited gets from new York! Now that I look back at all these pics I feel so nostalgic, it was so much fun browsing the stores and look for good deals! Shopping in NY is really an awesome adventure, I really recommend to just fly over for a week and shop till you drop! (Descriptons are from left clock-wise)

 Tuxedo Sam shopper and stamp, red winter coat from American Rag, pullover from Tommy Hilfiger Girl, Burt's Bees Tin Box with Body Lotion, Nail Butter and Lipbalm

The Peas in the Pod from Toy Story, Jelly Bellys, Flower Bag from Forever 21 and Boots from Manhattan Mall

 Nintendo World Plushies, different Lip Smackers, Sanrio Store Goddies, Facial Scrubs from Value Drugs

 Overknee Boots from DSW (I got them cause they reminded me of Liz Lisa so much), Rose Shirt from Forever 21, Pink Knit, also F21, and striped knit from Strawberry

 More Plushies from Disney Store, Darth Vader Candy Dispenser (oh yes, I'm a Star Wars fan), different hair bows from Macy's and F21 and Tuxedo Sam USB Stick, Oreo Cookies

All shirts from F21, Hello Kitty tights also F21! I'm so much in love with print shirts right now!

Okay, I hope you guys enjoyed the fotos as much as I did, it has been ages since I made such a huge gets post!! See you soon! :)

36 Kommentare:

suzu hat gesagt…

oh mein GOOOOOTTT So hammer Sachen !!! Ich will auch nach NY ;_; Du musst mir mal Tipps geben auf was ich achten muss ;_;

Shou hat gesagt…

omg!!!!!!! (*________*) ich liiiiiebe all diese sachen;O; di beiden pullis von H&M fand ich auch so toll ;0; und die schuhe sind toll ;o; ich wollte auch neulich mal neue schuhe finden aber größe 39..gibts nimmer im sale :( deine größe gibts sicher noch öfter oder^^) freu mich auf unser twinoutfit (dann musst du aber noch ws kaufen XD oder ic kauf den gleichen pulli von H&M mit dem hellblauen muster *0* der is so toll*0*) naja können ja noch gucken^^ <3

Nana hat gesagt…

Wow! Nice gets! 

Ande hat gesagt…

You got such cute things!

I loooove the second H&M pullover. And 60% off?! Such a nice deal!!

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

So cute!! I love the Hello Kitty stuff <3 The Minnie shirt is amazingly perfect <3

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

So many pullovers you have there! You really like them don't you XD

I think I'm the only person who eats Oreos without the cream, haha.

Laura bee hat gesagt…

Awesome haul! I didn't know that they made berry flavor oreos!! How is it?
I also didn't know that they made the f21xhk tights in a black colorway o_o!

Judith hat gesagt…

I can relate to being a cheapskate. Am the same way. Most of my clothes are from sales!
I love your red coat, it is so adorable. And the boots from Manhattan Mall. They look really comfy.
If I ever make it to NY I will totally go to the Nintendo world store and get some cute plushies. The Yoshis are adorable!

PrincessRyo hat gesagt…

You got so great things! Awesome!
Love the oreo things...wanna try (laughs)

Lou hat gesagt…

Woah, was für toolllee Sachen *________* Awhh! 

Danke für deinen Kommi! Will dir auch schon länger den Brief abschicken, den ich geschrieben hab, ...der ist aber schon so veraltet, muss glaub alles neu schreiben xD haha! Aber ich machs demnächst, bestimtt! ^.^

chouxcreme hat gesagt…

WOW!!!! Es sind alles so wunderschoene Sachen!! Hach wie ich solche Posts liebe!! hehe~~

Ich bin zwar nicht unbedingt ein Geizkragen aber ich ueberlege mir auch schon oft was alles mitkommt oder nicht. Frueher habe ich wie eine Bekloppte eingekauft nur um Jahre spaeter festzustellen dass ich besagte Dinge nie gebraucht habe und meistens in einem 1A Zustand wegegeben habe. Total sinnlos! =.=;;

Mia hat gesagt…

WOW!

Hattest du einen extra Koffer nur für neue Sachen? XDDDAber super cool! Die Schuhe *_* Alle drei ♥

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ hat gesagt…

Awwww~~~ was für tolle Gets! *___* Die rosa Mütze vom H&M hab ich auch! *hihi* Wir werden uns immer ähnlicher! xD
Deine gets aus NYC sind der Wahnsinn. Das reinste Shopping Paradies! *___* Und ich liebe auch solche print shirts.
Boahhh und die Oreos.....*sabber*!!!

hyenaurun hat gesagt…

New York muss ein Traum zu Shoppen sein! <3 *O* Besonders die braunen Stiefel gefallen mir! =3 Du hast echt einen tollen und großen Einkauf gemacht.
Ich habe Theresa in der Uni angesprochen wegen treffen. Und ich würde mich wirklich freuen, wenn wir das in Zukunft machen würden =3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Aww, danke!! Klar geb ich dir gerne Tipps, was immer du wissen möchtest! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, danke! Ich hab die beiden Pullis noch überall im H&M gesehen, das wäre ja toll wenn du dir auch einen davon holst, dann muss ich weniger kaufen! Ach unser Twin-Outifit wird so toll, und da das ja schon sooo lange geplant war ist es schon in Ordnung, dass ich noch was kaufe, lol.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I'm always on the hunt for cute things and good deals! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

That's also what I thought when I saw that shirt, I love love love Disney and since there was this NY print I just HAD to buy it, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh yes, I do love pullovers, cause they are so easy to combine and warm for most days in Germany!

You leave the cream, honestly??? XDDD The cream is the best part, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! It is VERY strawberry-ish, lol. But super yummy! But I like the Mint Oreos most! Oh and the F21 stuff were just amazing, I would have loved to get everything! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hihihi, save money on clothing and then you have so much money left for travelling, that's how I finance my travels XD I def recommend going to NYC, it is really a once in a life time experience! XDD And sorry for not writing back the email to you, I will do so the next days!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you a lot! I'd love to share some Oreos with you, when do you come to Düsseldorf? :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Kein Ding! Ich muss mich entschuldigen weil ich das eigentlich schon so um Weihnachten rum abschicken wollte, aber ich habs einafch nicht geschafft, aber diese Woche wirds auf dem Weg zu dir sein!

Hey, ich nehm auch alte Briefe, nicht wegtun!! XDDDD Liebste Grüße! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank! Wenn ich öfters shoppen würde könnte ich auch öfters solche Posts schreiben, aber das kommt leider viel zu selten vor ;) Muss wieder viel sparen XD

Jep, das kenne ich selbst! Hätte ich mal damals mein Taschengegespart statt es für sinnlose Dinge auszugeben, aus meinen frühen Fehlern hab ich echt gelernt :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Nein, ich hab gar nix mitgenommen nach NY, bin mit leerem Koffer hin, hahaha! Und ja, ich hab meine Liebe zu hohen Absätzen entdeckt! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ohh wie cool, wenn wir uns mal treffen haben wir ja damit schon ein Twin-Item, lol!

Deswegen wünsche ich dir dass es klappt im Winter für dich! Ist echt ne Erfahrung wert und nimm bloß genug Geld mit, hahaha! Und flieg am Besten mit leerem Koffer so wie ich es gemacht habe ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Das ist echt tatsächlich, nur in Toyko ist es besser!! <33 Und klar können wir uns gerne mal treffen, wie wäre es denn mit nächster Woche?? Ich richte mich da nach euch und wie ihr Uni habt, ich bin flexibel ;) Sagt mir einfach Bescheid! XD

Diane hat gesagt…

awwww that's a lot! droolssss! Enjoy your goodies hun.. and yeah i enjoyed! those are eyecandies!

Diane hat gesagt…

Btw, i followed you.. let's keep in touch!

Shou hat gesagt…

huhu :D ich hab dich getaggt in meinem blog^^

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh I'm glad you enjoyed!! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

YES, I'd love to keep contact with my readers, so please! <3 And thanks for following!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke danke, ich habs grad gesehen! :) Ich werd mir Mühe geben, vlt mache ich es heute Abend! :)

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

great haul! I love both of the boots you've purchased <3 I really need to go on a clothes shopping spree now haha..

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, sometimes we really need that, right? Too bad we can't do that too often, hahaha! No, the less we do something the more special it becomes! <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen