Hey friends, how was your weekend and the start into the new week? Mine was great, and yeah, work is as always, hahaha :) But I have some fun things ahead of me to look forward to, so this week will be great! :)
One ot those was today's first meet up with Mia! She is one of my blog readers and new to Düsseldorf, and since we happen to to live in the same city we decided to meet up! I'm happy it worked out so fast, we know each other only such a short time :) But it was a lovely meet-up, Mia is such a cute and gentle girl with a great style! Have some pics!
We decided to meet up at World Coffee Bar, one of my fav cafes. (@Theresa coffee machine is working again XD) It is located on the third floor of a huge book store so when you are lucky you get one of those places at the window for people watching! Love doing that :) I tried to take a foto of the street but you can't see that much, hahaha!
World Coffee is really cool, you can just take a book, get a coffee and start to read XDDD
Again the reflections only (and me, haha)
Mia and me! I love her brown deer eyes <3
These pictures are over flashed but I like them! :)
Thank you again Mia for meeting up with me! It was a lot of fun, we talked so much about Japan, and I'd be more than glad to show you around in the japanese center and do some purikura with you!! Can't wait! :)
Last but not least: mail from Japan today! New Years cards from our japanese friends, the left card is my lil sis', though ;) The right one is a self made New Years card form my friend Chinami, she is soooo talented in drawing! (For all of you who don't recognize, it is Nami-chan from One Piece, I love that so much)
Okay, see you next post! Have a good night! :)




21 Kommentare:
Habe ich dir erzählt, dass wir auch World Coffee in unserer Filiale haben?
Haha, omg meine Haare! XDDDDD
Du hättest noch erwähnen sollen, dass wir den ganzen Tag gearbeitet haben!! xD
Aber es war wirklich super schön heute!Auf gaaaaanz bald mal wieder! ;) ♥
Und danke für die lieben Worte!! =^3^=
Aw glad you two had fun!! I would love to visit that coffee shop and read all sorts of books! That sounds like heaven! :33
Looks like you guys had a great time. That's nice you could meet a nice blog follower like her in the same city as you. :-)
Aw sounds like you guys had a good time! <3 We have a cafe at our bookstore in kinokuniya that I go to when I am in manhattan~ I like cafe in bookstores but usually they are very strict about bringing only purchased merchandise there :P
awwww was für ein schönes treffen^^ vll klappts ja am freitag ^^
jaaa die maschine funzt wieder xD *_*
awww! It's nice that you were able to meet on of your readers! :)
Echt?? Ich muss dich mal in Dortmund besuchen kommen .)
Kein Problem, gern geschehen! <3
Ja stimmt, das hätte ich mal erwähne sollen! Nach 8 Std Arbeit sieht keiner mehr gut aus, hahaha! Ich freu mich schon aufs nächste Mal .)
When you come to Düsseldorf we can spend there all day long reading books and having coffee after coffee, it is a very lovely place! :)
Yeah, it was such a coincidence! I wish more followers/friends would live more close :)
Oh I missed going to Kinokuniya when I was still in Manhattan, too bad! I would have loved to see all the japanese stuff :) Most of the people are very civilised and put the books back after reading, but I also can understand that cafes in bookstores are strict!
Vlt kommst du nächstes Mal einfach mit?? XDD Und Freitag wird wohl klappen, ich schreib dir gleich mal auf fb!
Yeah it always great to meet new people specially followers, ever since I started blogging I've met awesome people! Wish more followers would live more close, but most are scattered throughout the wold, hahaha
Hey missy!! It has been a long while!! Thanks for liking my charms~ Hope you had a happy new year~
That's so cool to meet a blog reader~ :3 Sounds like you two had fun!
And cute cards as well! Reminds me that I need to start finding time to write letters! XD
Also caught up a bit on some of your posts!! You went to NY!! Soooo coooool!!! I wanna go there somedaaaaaay...
Wie süss ♥ Wir haben auch von einer Freundin aus Japan eine hübsche Neujahrskarte bekommen, die ist total schön ♥
Liebe Grüße
Hi there, it really has been a while!! Hope you had a good start into the new year, too! :)
Yeah, we really must write letters to each other again! Looking forward to that! XD
You def must visit NY once, it is one of those once in a life time experiences!! :)
Ja, das ist so toll, ich freu mich jedes Jahr auf diese Karten!! Und nächstes Jahr ist die Schlange dran! XDDDDD LG zurück, hoffe es geht dir gut!
Ja, mach das mal, komm mal vorbei.
Kommentar veröffentlichen