Samstag, 27. August 2011

Night Out With The Girls

It's 10 o'clock on a Saturday morning and guess where I am? In my beloved office, trying everything to prevent myself from falling asleep, lol. No, this week I have to take over Saturday's shift because it was my turn anyway and I got Friday as a free day instead. Starting next week the three students part timers will leave us, because the summer holidays are almost over! It will be so sad without them, I'll miss them :)

On Friday I had my free day, which was also busy as I had to go shopping and running different errands, but in the evening I met up with my girls for Purikura, a delicious dinner in a japanese restaurant and for Cocktails thereafter! We wanted to spend some time together as our friend L. will leave us next week for her one year exchange in Japan. 

Our old Purikura machine in the local jap. bookstore. Honestly it is nothing compared to those we had in JP! But better than nothing, right?

Here we were decorating our purikura! I missed that so much, haven't taken any puris since leaving Tokyo.

The menu at the restaurant "Okini". It is an " all you can eat" restaurant!

THE FOOD

Even more food! Of course I didn't take fotos of every single dish we ordered. But we were stuffed ;)

Lol, I like this pic, made by self timer. You don't see the others at all, but the waiter XD

Our girl group! Left: Charlotte and me, right L. and K.

Our cocktails. Omg, my face is so red, it must have been that alcohol, lol. Charlotte was wearing her Usamimi that day, so cute!
Here you can see our purikura, I like the Burger and the last one best. Too bad the machine here can't send digital copies to your cellphone like the ones in JP.

Last but not least, my simple random OOTD. My new shoes make me about 5 cm taller, they were a recommendation from my friend L. since she has the same! I'd love to do a twin coord with you <3

So what are you guys up to this weekend? I still have Sunday left for fun activities, I think I'll go and have some Ramen with sis, and I'll also still have to do that review about the false lashes I was sponsored with. Well, well, see you next post!

29 Kommentare:

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awww~ was für schöne bilder *0*
ihr hattte sicher einen tollen abend*-* Im okinii war ich noch nie..oo
irgendwie sehen die purihintergründe gut aus^^ so neu^^ die maschine ist zwar alt aber immer noch besser als die die vorher da war XD
schööööne bilder *-* mag dein outfit<3

Jenny hat gesagt…

Voll schöne Bilder <33
War ein toller Abend, oder?
Dein Outfit ist total toll *_*

ClosetVoyage hat gesagt…

aww you look like you had such a good time!! Your outfit is adorable~ I love the floral top!

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Nice coordinate! I've been wearing my wedges regularly too to feel taller. Haha.

Oh, the waiter is smiling in the photo too, how cute! xD

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Aw sucks you're at work on a Saturday! I am too ; o ; Sunday is my day off haha 

Cute purikura!! omg im dying to do purikura again. i live about 1 hour away from the purikura machines in LA, so i doubt id be able to do any soon D: wahhh~

haha the place you went to was called 'okinii'?! owned by kansai people?! XDDD very cool~

Rick hat gesagt…

That food was all you can eat?  It looks too good for that--higher quality.  I could do some real damage at that place. =)  I'm glad you ate well and had fun with your friends.

We had an earthquake on Tuesday (first one I've ever felt) and now we're riding out a hurricane.  The neighbor's tree is dropping huge branches into my yard. But as long as no one gets hurt, I don't mind. 

sushicatjen hat gesagt…

Whoa, everything looks freakin delicious!!

Claudia Czmajduch hat gesagt…

Oh ja! Die Automaten in Japan sind absolut klasse! Aber immerhin haben wir einen XD In Okinii war ih noch nicht, aber das Essen sind super lecker aus! Vor allem da Taemaki und das Hähnchen. Sieht nach super viel Spaß und super, dass du neben der Arbeit so tolle Freizeit hast =3 
Das Blümchen Top steht dir aber auch super *O*

Naka hat gesagt…

i love your shoes and top ^^ and i wish i could puri kura easily:3 i go red when i've drank alchol too :p the food looks so yummy aswell :0 i sent ur letter out a couple of days ago i hope it gets to u quickly! sorry for the delay :(

Huong hat gesagt…

wow look at that food! :)) I went to this buffet the other day and it was a bit similar to the place that you went to. Great to eat all you want ^_^

Cute outfit and I love your boots especially. :}

Btw, I changed my blog name to..:  http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.com/

Mutsumi hat gesagt…

...wieso zur Hölle zeigt mir mein Dashboard deine Einträge nicht mehr an? (=___=)

Ich beneide dich so sehr da in der Ecke zu wohnen *____* Hier gibt es ohne Witz KEINEN anständigen Japaner...für was ich im Moment alles morden würde eh...einfache Onigiri zB...

Die Puri's sin echt süß ♥
Und All you can eat...? Oha! Sicher teuer, oder?

Ich muss unbedingt mal mit Freunden einfach so nach Ddorf fahren...~

Clementine hat gesagt…

That food looks really yummy... and purikura! There is a "wannabe" purikura machine were I live, but the ones in Japan are so much cooler... >.<

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Dankeschön, naja, Bilder von meiner alten Digi-Kamera halt :) Ich wünschte ich hättte so eine DSLR, haha. aber solange die alte noch Bilder macht ist ja okay.

Wir werden auch mal ins Okini gehen, aber dann vlt zu Mittag, abends ist schon etwas teuer XD Aber es lohnt sich, weil man soviel essen kann wie man will, ohne bei jeden Gericht jetzt nachdenken zu müssen, was es kostet ;)

Das war der Koakkuma Mode, der war ja eine Weile kaputt! Ja, wir können froh sein dass wir hier einen haben, besser als gar nix XD Ich freu mich schon auf Puris mit dir! Die letzten haben wir im Oktober gemacht ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke dir! Das ist nett! Es war in der Tat ein lustiger Abend, vlt bist du das nächste Mal auch dabei? XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It was a good time! Thank you! I'm so into floral patterns lately, they are lovely!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh thank you very much! I love to wear heels and wedges lately, cause they make me look really taller and that makes me feel so different XDD

That guy was cute, he always asked if everything was fine XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I have to work Saturday again this week, it sucks, yeah, but on the other hand, it is much more calm and I can do some other things while "working", haha.

I wanna do Purikura with you so badly! Maybe I had better come to La to visit you instead of NYC?? XDDD Well, there will be the time we will be in TYO at the same time, so let's try out every purikura machine avaiable in JP at the time! That will be our great aim, hahaha.

Yay for Kansai-Ben <33

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It was of a very good quality, so we were eating and eating until we could no more, hahah. Well, it was all you can eat, so =) Oh I can imagine you being a good eater ;)

I've heard about the earthqquake and the hurricane on the News, hope everything's fine with you and your family! Did you get rid of the branches?

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh well believe me it definitely was! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaaa, ich vermisse die Automaten in JP übelst!! Ich hab echt jede Woche so drei Mal Puris gemacht, als ich noch in Tokyo lebte, das fehlt mir jetzt einfach so, weil es schlichtweg zum Alltag gehörte, hahaha. Jetzt habe ich drei Puri-Bücher und schau sie mir immer an, diese tollen bunten Bildchen XD

Danke, das Top ist natürlich aus Tokyo, ich bin ganz vernarrt in das Ding, es hat mich durch den Winter drüben begleitet, lol. Ich nenne es liebevoll den "Teppich" <3

Das Essen war echt lecker, ich hoffe du kannst es auch mal ausprobieren!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you Grace *hugs* I think there are lot of Puri machines in London, so pay it a visit next time you visit your bro's place XD Or when ypu are in Düsseldorf, Theresa and me gladly take you to do Purikura!

I got your letter, and I'm gonna reply soon! Just wait ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I love to eat! Honestly, I would never ever diet, cause I love food so much XD

Thank you so much for telling me your new blog's url, I'll update my blogroll asap!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Do you also love Purikura as much as I do? <3 Well, it is better to have one than none, right? But I totaly agree that the ones in JP are much more cooler ;)

Naka hat gesagt…

*knuddel* i'm hoping to go to Germany in Feb with my bf, but we're not sure atm :p  thank you ^^ I'll start sewing for our swap too :)

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

It's so cool that you can do purikura in Germany, its an older machine but its much much better than nothing like here in MN haha! And its a fun activity with friends. The food looks great too, I wish I could splurge on some food! Well I ate about 1000kcal more than I'm supposed to yesterday and gained .5kg last night, but it would be worth it if I could eat some good food like this hehe!

I really like the fringe/bangs you have gotten recently, they suit you nicely and make you look even cuter! Floral print looks nice on you too, to me its so hard to carry floral print but you do it so easily.

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

wow you would never find a purikura machine like that in the UK, you guys are lucky!! looked like you had a lot of fun!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, the machine is not the newest one, we even have a second one which is sooo old already that we call it the Retro Puri Machine, lol. But I agree, it's better than nothing, and it gives us a bit of Tokyo feeling back XD At the moment I'm so dying for taking Purikura with you in in JP, there are new machines out now! <3

Have you celebrated your return to MN with a Pizza yet? It's tradition, right? XD Oh Sara, I really worry about you, hope you stay healthy and don't exeggerate with dieting!! :o Let's skype next time you're free!

Hahaha, thank you, I cut it myself, though! I'm too cheap to go to the hairdresser for just the bangs. I'm glad you like it! Lately I'm so in love with floral print, but it is hard to get some nice floral patterns here in Germany...

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey, I've heard there a lot of Puri machines in London?? Well, the machine is quite old, but still I think it's better than nothing XDD Can't wait to do some real Puris with you in JP, though!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaaa, ich hoffe ihr beide könnt im Winter hier rüberkommen!! Ich würde mich sehr freuen! Knuddel zurück!

I had better start doing something for you as well, hahaha! But I already have some ideas! <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen