Montag, 8. August 2011

JP goods and a short trip to Kaarst

Hey friends, how was your weekend? Mine was good but it was over too fast, as always. I'm sitting at work again, Monday is always the worst day of the week. I'm still tired from the weekend and my motivation is not with me yet, lol. Anyways here are new pics for you XD

My sis returned from her one year exchange year in JP last Wednesday, and brought back a lot of new stuff I ordered :) Have a look!

Tons of new stationary from my beloved Rilakkuma! I also got new Canmake powder, but forgot to take a foto!

Loads of Senbeis, Jagabees, Furikake and Pockys! Sorry for the low quality foto!

My new expensive toy: electionc dictionary from Casio! It was the newest model, cause the 2010 model was not avaiable anymore... but it is just awesome! I have 1000 books to read on it, many encyclopedias, travel dictionary in 14 languages, it even helps you to pronounce the words. The money was totally worth it! I'm in love with it! Oh yes, and my new Passcase from Kapibara-san XDD

I got this lovely letter and pen from my friend P. Thank you so much, I take the pen with me everyday to work!

Then on Sunday Charlotte and me decided to to go on a short trip to Kaarst, a small city about 30 min away by train from Düsseldorf. We wanted to check out the city and an Italian restaurant. But before that we met up at her place to watch Draganball Z (we love DB so much, haha) and to do silly things like the following fotos prove ;)

A blurry Charlotte and me trying on her gyaru wigs, haha.  Please note: we are no gyaru, she just happens to have those wigs for shootings. It became terribly hot on my head while having that wig on, how can people wear such things for even hours, lol.

What do you think, would we be great gyaru, hahaha. I once HAD hair this long, and it wasn't a wig but my natural hair. Can you imagine me having such long hair? I think it was in 2004.

Somewhere in Kaarst, on our way to the city center. Kaarst looks like the small village I'm actually from. I can never ever imagine me going back to live in such a place, although it was so calm and beautiful. I'm a city girl now through and through, haha.

In the city centre

The Italian restaurant we wne to have dinner. this was a free appetizer!

My Pizza Magherita, it was so friggin' huge I couldn't finish it and took the rest home XD

 At the train station on our way home, I think the clouds look really menacing, right? But luckily it was dry until I was home.

Well, it was a funny day, but it ended somehow... well, Charlotte, we know how it ended, right? :-( I wish you guys a nice start into the new week, and hopefully I can post more the next days.

36 Kommentare:

monologue_de_chi hat gesagt…

Ich werde dir wohle in paar Fotos klauen ;)

Der Tag war echt schön :D
Ich fühle mich immernoch tot übrigens.. ich geh mal eben Tabletten frühstücken XDDAch ja: ich habe deinen tollen Kuchen gegessen! Der ist geil gewesen!!! *__*

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja klau ruhig! Ich hab noch ein paar mehr, aber hab mal erst die schönsten genommen XD

Oh weh, du Arme... dann bist du heute gar nicht gar nach Köln gefahren?? Urgh, Tabletten zum Frühstück, gibt schöneres XDD Hoffe es geht die wenigstens gleich dann etwas besser... Fahr morgen erst mal schön nach Hause und lass dich bekochen :)

Schön dass dir der Kuchen geschmeckt hat! Ich hab nicht zuviel versprochen oder?? >o<

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

You're welcome for the pen and letter! :D

I'm jealous of your ever-growing Rilakkuma collection! And, those snacks look delicious!
I enjoyed looking at your photos, it looks like you had fun going to the other city too! :)

Have a good week!

megan hat gesagt…

Cute goods!

It looks like you and Charlotte have a lot of fun together. :)

Kaarst looks like a nice little place.

Inuchi hat gesagt…

aww XD das ist so lieb von deiner schwester, dass sie dir so viel mitgebracht hat <3 aww so niedliche sachen!

die perücke steht dir total xD sieht echt hübsch aus *_*

 

Hyenaurun hat gesagt…

wow! So viel Rilakkuma! *O*Und das ganze Essen sieht so super lecker aus! Aber in Kaarst kenne ich irgendwie nur Ikea! XD
Die Perücke steht dir aber auch klasse! Warum hast du sie abgeschnitten?

Jenny R. hat gesagt…

Die Maus aus Japan?
Ob du es glaubst oder nicht, ich kenne Kaarst! Ich habe da Verwandte! :-)

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

awh! look at you! you look so pretty with long hair! and if you wore your hair like that then it must have felt srtange when you had it chopped off ne?! and rilla goodness :3 my heart is so happy to seee, I want to roll around the cutesy stuff!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I sent a letter to you last week I think, hope you will get it soon!

My Rilakkuma collection is growing so fast, you should see my room, it is a Rilakkuma invasion. He is just everywhere, hahaha. I shall post fotos from my room soon if anybody is interested ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey Megan, glad to see a comment from you! How are you lately?? XD

It was a lot of fun indeed! Germany is full of such small cities, haha. I'm actually from such a village, too before I moved to Düsseldorf XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Naja, ich hab die Sachen sozusagen bestellt bei ihr, sie konnte dann auf meine kosten für mich shoppen gehen, ist doch auch toll, oder? XD

Hahaha, meinst du echt?? Ich find nicht dass mir lange Haare so stehen, sie lassen mich noch kleiner wirken als ich ohnehin schon bin XD Aber trotzdem danke, lieb von dir! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaa, Rilakkuma ist Liebe pur! Du findest ihn überall im Haus, es ist eine Invasion XD In Kaarst gibts auch nicht soviel ehrlich gesagt, viele fahren wirklich nur wegen Ikea hin, das machen wir dann auch am kommenden Samstag ;) 

Hahaha, danke, das ist lieb! Ich hatte einfach irgendwann keine lust mehr auf diese langen Haare, die Pflege usw hat auch immer viel Zeit verschlungen (ja, ich bin von Natur aus faul, lol) also hab ich zur Schere gegriffen und sie abgeschnitten. Die wachsen eh wie Unkraut, ich brauch nicht lange um sie wieder lang zu züchten XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Rilakkuma ist wirklich so bekannt in Japan wie die Maus hier, aber ich liebe sie beide XDDD

Echt, Verwandte in Kaarst?? Wie klein die Welt doch ist! Ich komm ganz schnell nach Kaarst weil ich ne direkte S-Bahn-Verbindung dorthin hab ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awww, thank you so much! That was so nice to say! Actually I don't like long hair on myself, I'm too lazy to take care of them, lol I don't have any problems to chop my hair off like other girls, in 2007 I had them so short as a boy, haha!

Hahaha, let's roll around together, I see we'll understand each other! ;)

Shou hat gesagt…

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rilakkuma! *v* ich will auch (*0*)
und die ganzen snacks! *-* lecker<3<3<3
die perücken sehen echt cool aus, gar nicht arg künstlich^^ aber ich find die kurzen haare stehen dir besser :3
ja müssen uns bald treffen..ich glaub ich muss mir n ddorf nen job suchen (.__.)
LG~

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaaaaa, ganz viel Rilakkuma!! Ich geb dir gern was ab XDD

Ich liebe japanische Snacks, die sind ja soooo unglaublich lecker! Dass muss jetzt erst mal ne Weile reichen, jedenfalls so lange bis Charlotte wieder nach JP fährt und wieder was mitbringen kann ;)

Von nahem sehen die Perücken schon etwas künstlich aus, auf jeden Fall fühlen sie sich so an XD Aber danke, nett das du das sagst, ich finde auch dass ich eher ein Kurzhaar-Typ bin ^^

In D'dorf findet man eigentlich immer was zu arbeiten, ich helf dir dabei! In den Düsseldorfer Arkaden sind grad viele Stellen ausgeschrieben! 

Huong hat gesagt…

Rilakkuma is cutee! And wow, so many food!! It would take you forever to eat that! :PP

mmmm I love Italian food - spaghetti! LOL maybe I should go to a proper Italian restaurant to eat.

I went to cafe rouge the other day and gosh I had these bread for starters and you had to pour this oil mixed with garlic all around it, it was so nice ^__^

I can finish that pizza any day for you :P hehe! looks munch. I love it also when the crust is stuffed with garlic and cheese or something.

You look so pretty there! And your friend too : ) You look great with long hair ^__^

Tifa hat gesagt…

I LOVE your blog!! You are so gorgeous. :3 Lovee this post !!! I can't find the follow button.. -_- Btw keep it up!!!!

Tifa hat gesagt…

Okay nvm I found the follow button despite it in german. :)  Excited for future blogs!!!! Take care hun. xoxo

Lou hat gesagt…

Thaaanh thaaoo, mann, ich könnt grad neidisch werden xD will auch ne schwester die mir sowas aus japan mitbringt xD dein e-jisho ist sooo tooooll! *__* ein freund schenkt mir demnächst auch einen x3 hihi!

hihi süsse fotos von dir und charlotte xD ihr seid ja lustig! *lol*

Rick hat gesagt…

Is Kapibara the world's largest rodent???  He's cute!

That's quite a haul your sister brought home.  I hope you still have contacts in JP who can write to you and send you things once in a while.

I could not finish that pizza either!  But probably the two of us together cold make it disappear. =)

Have nice week!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yay, totally agreed that Rilakkuma is super duper cute XDD My fav chara ever! I swear, someday I will own everything from this bear and then the TV is gonna come to film it, haha!

I love japanese food and snacks so much, but they're so expensive in the jap. supermarkets we have here. So I always ask friends who are in JP to send me things, haha! Good to have connections XD

Aww, thank you so much for saying that! Hope we will have the chance to go and eat a pizza together soon! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Wow, thank you! I feel so flattered, that was so nice of you to say XD Let me check out your blog, too!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh sorry you had such inconvienience because my blog's admin is in German. I may set it to English, may be better for all of my international friends ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich hab echt Glück gehabt dass sie noch da war und ich eigentlich kenne ich eine Menge Leute die immer mal in JP sind und was mitbringen können XD Komm nach Düsseldorf, dann geb ich dir was ab :))

Cool, dass du auch ein jisho bekommst! Damit macht das Lernen gleich viel mehr Spaß, oder? Was bekommst du denn für eins? ^^

Hahaha, ja war lustig, ich wollte schon immer mal ne Perücke auf dem Kopf haben, lol.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh I'm glad you like Kapibara! I don't know if it's a rodent, but it looks like one, right? It's actually a kind of water beaver, haha. Check the following links for real Kapibaras! (The really are called Kapibara!)

http://www.sevcikphoto.com/images/kapybara_hydrochoerus_5.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/117/308982145_0b6944629c.jpg (haha, this is the plushie version, lol)
http://www.tunturisusi.com/kapybara/kuva4.jpg

Yes, actually I always know someone who is in JP, and I also have local friends, so I hope to get some nice things from time to time XDD

Oh, I could finish half of that pizza! So the other half would be perfect for you, and then we'll have NYCheesecake for dessert! XDD

Lina Kim ♥ hat gesagt…

awe, the pizza looks HUGE~ now I'm starving XD~

btw, I'm having GIVEAWAY on my blog. Hope you want to check it. the prize would be 5 korean BB creams and 5 Cleansers from Luview ^^ thx~

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hi Lina! Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I'll check out your blog and giveaway for sure!

Rick hat gesagt…

X:D

sushicatjen hat gesagt…

OMG all those snacks you have stockpiled!!! Too cute & delicious looking!

The city center looks so peaceful :D

Sorry I've been scarce, I lost your url but I have it saved now \:D/

Naka hat gesagt…

oh the weather doesnt look to nice but im glad ur dry! and tehe the photos look like fun :3 I'm scared to try wigs i heard u sweat alt with them XD and sometimes it makes it look too costumey but idk maybe thats just me XD I hope to send ur letter out by the end pof next week! sorry for the delay :( and i love the stickers so cute :3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Cute, heh?? XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jenny, thanks so much for your comment! I'm always so happy to get a comment from you! I've been scace on your blog as well, sorry for that! I've read everything though! XDD

I have a faible for jap. snacks! Would love to try more!! Well, next time I'm in JP <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Luckily it stayed dry until I was home, haha! Oh and it was much fun indeed, wish you were here, too!

The wigs really got hot after even only 10 minutes! I can't imagine wearing it for hours, lol.

I'll be waiting for your letter, no problem!! XDD

monologue_de_chi hat gesagt…

Hehe,hab ich gemacht!1

Naja, muss man halt durch XD Schlimmer wärs one Tabletten XDD

Nein, hast du nicht!! Dein Kuchen ist Hammer!! :D

ClosetVoyage hat gesagt…

omg I love your floral cardi! 

Kommentar veröffentlichen