Samstag, 20. August 2011

Saturday Hanging Around

Hi friends, it's time for me to post again! My weekend is always busy since I've started working, but I have nothing against that, it's better than be bored and watching TV most of the time, lol. I stand up early even though it's weekend, haha. Today I accompanied my mum to Krefeld, a small city near Düsseldorf to run some errands, and in the afternoon I met up with Charlotte for our usual hanging around. Have some pictures!

 My local station! We had such nice weather today, which is quite unusual for Düsseldorf, haha. It was half past nine am on Saturday, so almost no people on the track XD

First pic: this happens when you forget to put off flash in very good sunlight, haha!
Second pic: this is the usual, not shiny me, lol. My hair is quite messy, but I never do any kind of hairstyling ;)

 After my return from Krefeld I didn't have any time left to go home to eat lunch, so I just made myself this instant ramen at Charlotte's place, thanks for lending me your kitchen and bowl XD

 Charlotte fixing her curtains, which were ironed carefully while I was eating, lol
. I'm so jealous of her DB DVD collection :P

 Then we went shopping and to our beloved Meyerbee coffee shop to have Chai Tea Latte, we are so much into that stuff lately! It's a very good alternative to those who don't like Coffee or Espresso ;)

 Taken by selftimer ;) And please ignore my bang, that is intended, lol.

 I really like this shot, also by selftimer. Though my posture looks so weird =)

Btw, I ralized Disqus is not working 'cause of maintainance, so I can't comment on your newest posts today, but I shall do it as soon as Disqus is working again. 

I just finished making another cheesecake! I have to collect 15 lids of the cream I always use for the cake to get a free cooking book! I wanna have that book so much, which means I have yet to bake two more cakes! (As of today I have already 7 lids, lol). Anybody wants to have a piece of cake?

Hope you are also enjoying your weekend and the nice weather! See you next post!

23 Kommentare:

Huong hat gesagt…

woo, discus is working now :]
I'd love a piece of cake! ^_^

I dyed my hair red today lol! only visible under the sun. I was about to make a post about it, but the dye box was in the bin with the red dye covering it up. :c Hope you're having a good weekend!

I do that pretty often lol! i never know when my flash is on. x

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

I wonder how Chai Latte tastes like? I've never tried Chai flavoured drinks..

Hanging out with a close friend every weekend sounds great!

Yesterday's summer festival was fun! I ate the things I want despite having a cough though.. Haha.
I'm uploading the photos on facebook now, so take a look if you want! :)

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Mm, cheesecake!! I wanna eat what you make XDD I'm horrible at making deserts... maybe someday you can help me haha!

Oh wow! Europe is so great, they have trains! Here in Southern California there are only two real big train stations: one in Los Angeles and one in San Diego. Otherwise, you have to drive everywhere else LOLOL it's horrible... I wish that I could take trains instead ; 0 ; one of the biggest things I miss about Japan!

Looks like a fun time! Love your 'bang' <333

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awwww~ du siehst so hübsch aus!*-*
ich möchte gern ein stück käsekuchen haben*///*

awww ich möcht auch wieder zu meyerbeer und tenten coffee *-* hab deinen brief auch schon fertig^^
kann mir vorstellen dass die arbeit viel zeit in anspruch nimmt aber ist wohl wirklich besser als nichts zu tun, außerdem bekommst du geld *-* XD
freu mich auf das wiedersehen  *-*

ClosetVoyage hat gesagt…

That sounds like such a nice day!! I love Pho SO MUCH!! >.<

Huong hat gesagt…

Thanks for the compliments on my blog! :) ahhh Baskin Bobbins is amazing! I love the pistachio ones but they don't do it anymore in the area where i get my baskin bobbins ice cream.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yay for disqus working again! They have maintainance quite too often!! :/

I'd love to share a piece of cake with you, yesterday I had a huge piece before going to bed, lol. 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Maybe I should just board the next airplane to London, I wanna have a Baskin Robbins Scope with you so badly now! Oh yeah, and afternoon tea! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh Chai is quite yummy, it is basically just hot milk with spices XD Lately I've had that many times, cause it is so yummy, lol.

I'll definitely check out your pics on fb!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'd love to make any kinds of dessert for you! <33 Maybe when you're London and I'll head over for a weekend??

There are no trains in SC? No wonder every American needs his own car! And I don't even have a driver's licens, lol. Well, the train network itself in Germany is not too bad, what bad is the service, the unfriendly train staff (unless you have a first class ticket) and that the trains are usually always late, hahaha. So using trains in JP was like heaven, they are always punctual, clean and safe XD

Hahaha, my bang... fixed it by now! I've got the feeling it is growing and growing faster everytime I cut it!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awwww, danke, das ist so lieb, du sagst immer so nette Dinge <3<3<3<3<3
Ich back dir einen eigenen NYC Kuchen wenn du dann endlich hier bist!

Wir werden schon noch die ganze Zeit dort rumhängen, du wirst sehen! Ich freu mich schon so, ich kann es kaum mehr erwarten, es ist nicht mehr lange bis September!

Ohh, ein Brief, ich freue mich! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh, it was much fun indeed! XD Come to my house, then you can get self made Pho my mum makes!! XDD

ClosetVoyage hat gesagt…

omg can I come PLEASE?!!

♔cominica♔ hat gesagt…

wow, you can baked cakes?? cool, I can't even make one >_<"

Dana Yoshimizu hat gesagt…

You too!? Gosh for some reason me too, I can't get enough of my chai tea lattes! ;D

I'm glad that I'm not the only one. hahah

& I think I may have instant noodles for dinner tonight. 
I really don't feel like cooking tonight ;p hahah. Lazy mode!


<3, 
Dana

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Get into the next plane and come over! XDD It only takes like 24 hours from Australia to Germany ;) No, honestly, if you ever happen to be here, you are more than welcome!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yes, I can bake, and I'm not too bad, lol. No, when I started to bake i was so clumsy and did everything wrong! If I remember my first cake... well, I wouldn't want to eat it nowadays! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, found another Chai lover, that's great! I also can't really explain why I like it so much, but let's start with because it is just yummy?? Lol.

I agree when I'm also not in the mood of cooking, instant Ramen is a good alternative!

Hope you're doing fine, Dana!

Rick hat gesagt…

Hey, where did this post come from?  It didn't show up on my reading list before!

I'm sure you could find lots of people to share the cake.  But most importantly, you need to stop being so critical of yourself.  You look wonderful in the pictures, so stop picking on my friend!!! =)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh, I've written this post about a week ago and it didn't show up on your dashboard? So I was already wondering where you were, hahaha!

Okay, deal, I won't be that critical with myself anymore, lol. Actually, I really like myself, sorry that I always sound otherwise. But sometimes it is better to goof off than to brag I think ;)

Naka hat gesagt…

i love your hair ^^ i love instant ramen too :3 and your station looks nice ^^ 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, thank you! I fixed it by now, now it looks much better, lol. I agree that instant ramen are quite handy when you don't wanna cook but too much of it can be bad to health, so I usually don't eat it at all, lol.

Well, I think my station is quite okay, since I've seen much more worse ones! ;)

Rick hat gesagt…

That's true, bragging is not attractive--and you are, so I know you wouldn;t brag. =)

Kommentar veröffentlichen