Hey friends, I'm sorry I didn't get to post anything since over a week, but my everyday life is just so busy at the moment... I had to work on Saturday again, and off on Friyday instead.
My highlight this week was a meet-up with my friends Charlotte and Alina and her bf on Friday. It was the first time for me to meet Alina, she is super cute and such a nice girl! I really hope I become good friends with her as also. I didn't take any pictures of that day, but Alina posted about it here, so please have a look! We did some Purikura, had Bubble Tea and went to McDonalds, lol. It was such a funny day and I hope we can meet-up again soon!
The Purikura in my collection book XD
On Sunday we had a family lunch in a japanese restaurant, which was so yummy! I was so stuffed, hahaha! And again no fotos, sorry for that! Next post will be filled with lots of fotos as a compensation XD
My elder sis gave me all these travel guides as she was in NYC so often before! I'm gonna study all of those for my upcoming trip. My bro and me will book our tickets this week, that's so exciting, I really can't wait!
Okay, sorry for this very short post! I have to go to bed early today, as I have to get up at 5 am tomorrow to say goodbye to my dear friend L. who will leave for JP for her one year exchange with our partner university! Oh I don't really like goodbyes, but I'm trying my best to go to JP again spring 2012 to see all of my friends from over there again.
I'll comment to your blogs tomorrow at work, lol. So just wait for me XDDD



23 Kommentare:
Have fun in NY!! :D
Take lots of pictures for us. ;) hehehe
wow so early. And it's just a good bye for now. you'll see her soon :)<3, Dana
awww~ hübsche puri*o*
ich wünsch dir gaaaaanz viel spaß in NY!*_*
OH YAY! Looks like you're getting ready for your big NY trip! I'm so excited for you ^^ I'm envious of you visiting NY! It really is such a great fashion city! Plus you're going during winter right? That's the best time to go!
Aw glad you had fun and goodbyes are never fun to do :( Hope she has a great 1 year exchange!
Oh Alina finde ich auch ganz süss! ^^ kenne aber nur ihren blog :D
Wie hübsch ihr alle seid! ^.^
Und ich bin schon ein bisschen neidisch, dass du nach NY gehts hehe! nein quatsch! Ich freue mich total für dich und ich hoffe, du wirst ganz viele schöne Erfahrungen machen! Wer weiss, am Schluss willste gar nicht mehr nach Japan ;-b
chuuuu~~~<3
Oh I will, I will! Thank you! Too bad you live in Cali, otherwise I would've loved to meet you! I will take loads of pics and write some travel posts XD
Ich will auch wieder Puris mit dir machen!! Wann kommst du nach Düsseldorf? Hast du den Führerschein inzwischen geschafft?? :)
Daaaanke, aber noch bin ich ja hier, werd erst im Dezember rüber fliegen ;)
Yay, I'm so much looking forward to this trip, just because I can't go back to Tokyo this year, I'm specially happy to get out of old boring Europe, lol. Too bad you live in California I'd had loved to meet you! <3<3<3 Well, it is not that big of a trip, cause we stay less than 10 days, haha.
I'm gonna visit her and all of my other JP friends next spring, if everything works out XD So it is only a short good bye, so to speak, lol
Danke für deinen Kommentar, Lou! Ich hoffe alles ist fit bei dir? ;)
Alina ist echt zuckersüß, ich hab mich echt gefreut sie endlich mal kennenzulernen!
Naja, meine Liebe zu Japan ist ungebrochen, da kann keine Stadt mithalten. Dann wird NYC eben nur die zweittollste Stadt der Welt, hahaha. Du musst mir unbedingt noch deine neue Adresse schicken wenn du umgezogen bist, weil du ja auch bald Geburtstag hast und ne Karte will ich dir auch schicken und auch sonst ganz viele Briefe <333 Kuss zurück!
Uhh~ du musst ganz viele Bilder von deiner Amerika reise machen! ** Das
wird sicher spannend und man kann so tolle Sachen sehen! Sehr lieb von
deiner Schwester dich so gut auszurüsten!
Halt durch bei der Arbeit! <3 es lohnt sich! =)
Aiiii wie süß der post <3333
Ich ahb mcih acuh so sehr gefreut dich kennenzulernen.
Und hoffe das wir uns alle nun öfter treffen können.
Du bist soo zuckersüß <333333
Aiiii und wie toll das du planst nach Amerika zu fliegen. Amerika is soo toll <3333
http://www.suiprincess.com/
It's great you are finding time for friends while working--it's important and a good reminder to me. =)
1) I forgot you had a brother.
2) Your blog no longer shows up in my reader. Thankfully you're on my blogroll, so I see your posts if I visit my own page.
Ja klar werd ich das :) Ich weiß nicht ob ich es schaffen werde vor Ort zu bloggen, also Live-Blogging, haha, ansonsten gibts eienn ausführlichen Reisebericht wenn ich wieder zu Hause bin ;)
Ich werd schon durchhalten, schließlich finanziere ich damit meinen Kurz-Trip XDDD Danke dir!
I have to meet them, otherwise I'd turn crazy, always working and not enjoying the fun things of life, lol. No, it really is so much whenever we meet, I could do that all day long, haha.
I have two sisters as well! We're only women at home, lol, except for my poor brother XDD
That is so weird, even if you update the reader manually with my new URL?? But anyways, I'm really glad you still read and comment. I usually post just once or twice a week so it's not difficult to miss one of my posts :)
Yeah I know, I'd love to meet you too. It's like that with a lot of bloggers, I'd love to meet everyone! haha
<3,
Dana
RCY:
I'm the exact same way, I have this complete love for food. Especially GOOD food! ;D lol.
Live to eat & not eat to live :) haha
<3,
Dana
Me, too!! I's also love to meet many bloggers. I'm so glad I was able to meet a lot during my Working Holiday stay in Tokyo, and hopefully I will meet more in the near future! XD
Yay for good food XD I'm looking forward to trying out every yummy restaurant in California with you, lol.
i miss having family dinner and i hope you have a great time in New York :) I recieved your letter thank you and I like your puri kura photos :) Im hoping to go to germany in late November with my college ^^
Thanh!!!!
How have you been?? I see yogreat!! and enjoying your time!
Yoi look so cute!!! But of course...as usual!!! So lovely!!!
I am so sorry i couldn0t update too much but i am here again!!! ^^
Hope one day we can make a purikura together as you do with your friends!!!
You know? If i pass all my exams in December maybe i could go to Japan soon!! Maybe next year for 15 days in summer... hope it can be possible! so i am studying from now! ò_ó
Hab dir einen Award verliehen <3 *muah*
I also miss that, too! It has been too long since our last family dinner! ;) I'm so sure NY will be loads of fun! I'm so much looking forward ;)
It would be great to see you in Germany in November! Theresa and me would be so happy to meet you, we could do Purikura then!
Hey there, thanks for your comment! I'm glad to have you back here at Blogger!
I've been doing fine, as always! I'm quite busy, but happy and healthy, lol. Thank you so much for your kind words, I can only return it to you <3
I reallly hope we can do some purikura together soon! It would be so awesome if we could meet in Tokyo, but Barcelona would be fine, too! Wish you the best for your exams!
Awwwww, danke! <3<3<3<3 Das ist so lieb von dir!
Kommentar veröffentlichen