Mittwoch, 17. August 2011

Food Post XDD

Hey friends, how are you? As I told you my Swiss friend was in Düsseldorf for two days and I met him after work for dinner and to catch up. It was very nice to talk about the good old times and about the latest things.  We met in Fukuoka, Japan four years ago, and have always managed to meet in different places! Well, this post is just a post about the food we had, and since I have nothing else to post about  at this moment,  so this comes very convinient! Haha. Anyway, enjoy!

 We went for dinner in my favourite Sushi Bar in Düsseldorf on Tuesday! That was my beloved Salmon Menu, I always take the same menu XDDD

 My friend's sushi menu XD

 Strawberry Daiquiri from "Butter Shakers" Cocktail Bar

 Yay, I got some Swiss chocolate XD Love Toblerone ;)

 My friend and me! He has been on the road for almost 10 months, travelling through Europe on his bicyle!! This is so amazing! I really admire him for that! I think he has seen almost the whole world. Sorry for my stupid face, lol

 Oh that was so yummy XD

 On Wednesday we went to a small bar at the Rhine to have a light dinner. I really like the atmosphere and it was a lovely weather as you can see!

 I really started to like Cocktails, cause they are so sweet in taste!

Well, this was just a normal salad, but quite good!

After dinner we just walked to tram station and parted our ways. Tomorrow he'll leave for Frankfurt, and in about 1 days he'll be back home in Switzerland! Have a safe journey home!

Well, that was it for today ;) Hope to post soon again!

20 Kommentare:

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awwww~ lecker *0*
sushi<3 mein favourite ist unagi (*o*)
dein freund sieht ja cool aus mit dem wilden bart XD und du siehst sooo hübsch aus*0*<3
freu mich auf ein wiedersehen ^^

Huong hat gesagt…

yay a new post! :)

Ohh raw salmon is just so nice. ^__^ It's so hard to choose between your order and your friend's order :P
Ah jealous that he's been to so many places!

Jenny hat gesagt…

so awesome things! now im hungry like hell and its just like....6 am. Thats crazy XD

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Toblerone chocolates, yummy~

I like the ambience of the small bar, and how there's an European building overlooking the bar! Me and my love for European structures xD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaaa, Sushi ist so lecker, ernsthaft, ich könnte mich jeden Tag davon ernähren, haha! Wir müssen auch mal Sushi essen gehen oder selber machen! Echt, du magst unagi?? Den mag nicht jeder! ;))

Lol, er hat mir gesagt dass er schon einen Termin beim Frisör hat zu Hause in der Schweiz :D Dann kommt alles ab. Wenn du wüsstest wie meine Haare nach 10 Monaten aussehen, haha. Und ach was, ich bin nur guter Durchschnitt :P Und immer noch unfotogen, lalalala ^o^

In zwei Wochen ist doch schon Sep, ich hoffe dann bist du eeeeendlich hier! <3 Ich wart auf dich!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, I'm glad you are happy about the new post! I'd love to post more, but I don't know what about! I have a boring work life atm, lol.

I love raw salmon, there is no other fish which tastes so good in raw! So I always take the same salmon menu <3<3<3<3<3

*me jealous too* lol

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Deshou?? XDDD Did you have a proper breakfast?? :D Thanks for leaving a comment btw!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I love chocolate, specially Swiss one! You know that Lindt Chocolate is Swiss, too?? XD

Well, then come to Europe, there are a bunch of cool buildings in Düsseldorf! I'd love to show you around! If you grow up with such an environment, it is nothing special, though, haha.

chouxcreme hat gesagt…

Oh wie gemein! Warum muss ich immer so leckere Sachen sehen wenn ich grossen Hunger habe? XD Wenn ich Sushi bestelle dann meistens auch Sake Menue weil es mir am besten schmeckt. :D Das andere Menue sieht auch lecker aus. hehe. Uebrigens habe ich vorhin kurz deinen Ikea post gesehen und musste dabei lachen weil wir auch immer Hotdog essen wenn wir bei Ikea sind. Ist irgendwie zur Tradition geworden. haha.

Inuchi hat gesagt…

aww das sushi sieht so lecker aus <3<3

Rick hat gesagt…

He looks like some of my relatives.  Hmmm...

The food looks great.  Salmon is tasty, but I think I would go with his order--and it could be nice to have the same company he had too. =)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ah, das tut mir sehr Leid, ich poste einfach viel zu gerne Food-Pics! XDD Ich bekomme ja selber Hunger wenn ich leckeres Essen seh, also sitzen wir da im selben Boot ;))

Vielen Dank dass du meine belanglosen Posts liest, das freut mich sehr! Ikea ist einfach toll, vor allem weil das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis stimmt! Ich meine für einen Euro einen Hot Dog und ein Getränk zu bekommen, was man immer wieder umsonst nachfüllen kann, das ist doch nicht schlecht, oder?? :D

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, das wars es auch! Ich könnte sowas jeden Tag essen! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh really?? XD Then I can compose my image I have of you, lol (No, I honestly have no idea about how you may look like Rick! :D)

I'd totally love to have sushi with you! I think I'm not that bad of a good company, haha! BTw, I'm baking Cheescake again today!

Rick you've been scarce on my blog lately, and I already started to worry and just wanted to write an email to you, but then I read your comment! Hope you're doing fine!

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

I think it's cool you could keep in touch with your friend like that! Did you cut your hair?? It looks great on you! Cute and kinda edgy ;)

*^-^* hat gesagt…

Awesome!
My stomach is rumbling and my mouth is salivating!

Lisa hat gesagt…

danke für deinen Kommentar ♥
woah~ das sieht soo lecker aus!
und ich finds toll, dass du solche Freundschaften so pflegst :D

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I think it is somehow miraculous how we managed that, but Thank God there is facebook, hahaha.

Yes, I did cut my hair at least a alittle bit, and since I am too cheap to go to the hairdresser for just the bang I did it myelf, lol. It's not perfect, but still I can dare to go outside with it, hihi.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, thanks for your comment XD I also get hungry when I see such yummy food pics :D

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Kein Problem, ich kommentiere doch gerne! Wenn ich schon soviele Blogs lese, sollen das die Leute auch wissen XD

Ja, Freundschaften muss man pflegen sonst gehen sie ein, und das wäre sehr schade drum! Ich versuche zu allen die ich kenne Kontakt zu halten, zu meine Blogger Freunden sowei zu meinen echten Freunden, haha. Es gibt ja Gott sein dank Facebook und Internet, da ist es nicht so schwer sich ab und zu mal zu schreiben XD

Kommentar veröffentlichen